House Cup 2018 Challenge #2: Gossip Girls

Sign-ups are now open.

House Cup 2018 Challenge #2: Gossip Girls

Unread postby Kaspar » 26th June, 2018, 5:57 pm

House Cup 2018 Challenge #2: Gossip Girls!

Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of GTF High School's elite xoxo

Rumours travel fast - especially in GTF High School. It's been just a few weeks since the beginning of the school year, but the cliques have already started mercilessly pulling dirt on each other - be it embarrassing pictures on the school bulletin, anonymous online blog confessions or good old traditional gossip!

Deliver the freshest and most scandalous gossip, whether it be embarrassing receipts, heartbreak or a recent tragedy - the details are up to you. The stories should ideally involve other GTFers or situations they're involved in. Keep in mind to ask them for permission if you're planning on including someone as a main character. A well-composed gossip blog must have an eye-catching, scandalous headline, attractive formatting and preferably some shocking forged pictures documenting the case :eli: You may obviously include you and your team members in your story. This is a single challenge, meaning that each person in a team can submit up to one submission which counts only as theirs.

Rules besides the standard ones:
- Only one submission per person is allowed
- Remember about the basic rules of formatting
- Everyone submitting immediately receives 5 points for participation

You'll be judged based on your creativity and originality! The more scandal and spicy gossip, the better :eli: Including pictures and attractive formatting is a big plus :eli: I think I don't need to remind you that blunt insults don't count as intelligent gossip - have common sense in whatever you do.
Check out what some of the previous years' submissions have been.

The deadline is Tuesday, 3rd of July, at 6:00 pm EST/11:00 pm BST!
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 703

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Re: House Cup 2018 Challenge #2: Gossip Girls

Unread postby Lochlan » 26th June, 2018, 6:01 pm

Nerds! This is our domain! Go write those essays snarky blogs!
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 27th June, 2018, 3:35 pm

Maybe I'll bump my judge scores for you if you write something scandalous and believable about me and/or Kevin :eli:

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 28th June, 2018, 1:50 am

FUCK YES THIS IS ALWAYS MY FAVOURITE
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

Shittiest Member 2018 - Amadeus

ImageImage
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 598

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Zephyrus » 2nd July, 2018, 3:10 pm

Part 0: Genesis 3

Once known as the Kind Mod, it's clear that title no longer belongs to Kaspar because a) he's not a mod anymore and b) he's not kind anymore. I have found evidence of Kaspar's darker side - the scheming plotter that wants to change GTF for the worse. The former golden boy of GTF has truly fallen - but how far? The truth will shock you.

Part 1: Under Loch and Key

While Kaspar undoubtedly began plotting well before this event, his seduction of Lochlan was the start of his masterplan. Lochlan was a member who was popular among the oldfags and the newfags, and his activity certainly made him stand out as an exceptional member of the site, although that may be hard to believe nowadays.
Nonetheless, Lochlan was the perfect person for Kaspar's next step in his master plan. And, despite all the odds, Kaspar's "seduction" succeeded: Lochlan had been indoctrinated - the first loyal dog.

Part 2: A Waste of Time

Kaspar's next step was to assume control of the mod team, and he tried to do so in one of the brazen displays of nepotism (apart from that time with René and Brenden) in GTF history. Furthermore, in an even more despicable display of ambition, the poll was swayed in Lochlan's favour with the introduction of everyone's favourite breeders, Gabe and Noémi. Such a blatant disregard for the democratic process and such a blatant grab for power did not go down well. Within days, Lochlan stepped down, and his modpoll would forever be known as "a shitshow". This ruined Kaspar's plans for the meantime, but not for long...

Part 3: Enigma

Kaspar resurfaced and this is what spurred my investigation into his plotting:

No, that is not gibberish. Close though - it's actually Polish. Spoken by Temi but encouraged by Kaspar. Even after stepping down from being a mod, Kaspar continues to influence the site. To the untrained eye, this seems like harmless discussion; but, upon translation, a more sinister story is revealed. Image
Kaspar is still plotting away, controlling the mods therefore controlling the site. Even as I write this, I question who is left - can anyone be trusted?

Part 4: The Final Solution

But why? Why is Kaspar doing this? To do the unthinkable, of course. It's no secret that GTF has an infestation. While most people choose to shun these depraved and corrupted souls, Kaspar wants to embrace them, to bring about a new age to Gay Teen Forum. Or, as he would have it, Furry Teen Forum. We can't let Kaspar and his pack get their grubby paws on our site. Now we know where Kaspar fell: he fell further than anyone could have imagined...
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

10 points have been awarded for this post.

Unread postby Mcmmigas » 2nd July, 2018, 5:10 pm

ODD GOSSIP
Your daily source of GTF gossip

Hey Kitty Girls, it’s me again, and bringing you the freshest gossip one could ever get in GTF land. Today we’re analyzing under the magnifying glass one of the most known GTF couples: Brennan and Kevin. Apparently, they seem to have a healthy and happy relationship. But recent developments including a cancelled first face to face meet between both of them and Brennan bailing out from Prague, leaving Kevin all by himself among horny teenagers in the hot summer air, may indicate something is not right. Could this be the breaking point of the relationship? Like Tay Tay says: “So it's gonna be forever? Or it's gonna go down in flames?”
Alright, so y’all know who Brennan is, one of the most active members of our community, known for singing terribly bad and making people play Mafia when they don’t give a sh*t about it. Kevin, on the other hand, is more mysterious and only known by a few as being “Bren’s internet bf”. Things were going very well, Kevin even planned to go to Bren’s hometown in the US (Kevin is from Denmark) and visit him. The cancellation of the trip clearly was a hard blow but the hardest one was when Brennan admitted he could not join his boyfriend at the meetup in Prague during August. Despite Bren not seeming very happy, an anonymous source has quoted that Kevin has found someone to keep him company:
The names and profile picture have been covered in order to protect the identity of the source and of the other person

Could this be a sign of a relationship becoming weaker and weaker? Another source interviewed reports that Brennan, due to his exhausting job and being a House Cup judge, has neglected his relationship with Kevin. It seems that the sea of roses is becoming bitter and things in the relationship aren’t as good as they seem. Only time will tell but for now, I’ll leave you with this my darlings. Next week, we have more shocking confessions and drama coming up so stay tuned ladies, because things are going to get REAL.
Mcmmigas

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 14

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby Dolly » 2nd July, 2018, 9:27 pm

OMG
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 855

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Petre » 2nd July, 2018, 9:37 pm

Enjoy this trash

Henry Clay compromised the being of the United States.
"The most towny, the most helpful, the best cooperative scum" (Kaspar, Mafia XXXIII): Image
Petre
Mafia A Rank

First name: Peter
Likes received: 163

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Rwinter96 » 2nd July, 2018, 11:17 pm

OMG, so apparently there's this hoe called Ryan. His brain is all fucked up and he isn't the artistic type at all, and as such he's only in it for the participation points
Rwinter96

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 50

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby sethsorrenson » 3rd July, 2018, 2:40 pm

sethsorrenson

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Big Gabe » 3rd July, 2018, 4:14 pm

NERD HERD TOO LAZY TO FIND ICON

———————————————————

Lochlan is gay. 5 points thanks loves
Big Gabe

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 3rd July, 2018, 5:13 pm

https://gtfscandals.tumblr.com/
Presented on tumblr to fulfill the "hip youth" quota. This medium was new and interesting to work with.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 3rd July, 2018, 5:34 pm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_Mo ... sp=sharing

Take note when reading this brilliant piece of shit writing the stylistic format and approach.

"Sassiness dies in darkness" is directly taken from Washington Posts Democracy dies in darkness

While the tiny font below the headline reflects other stories that GTF Times is reporting on such as HC news and drama.
:thumbsup:
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

First name: Sigurd :P
Likes received: 9

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dua Lipa » 3rd July, 2018, 10:29 pm

I miss the good old days of journalism
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
Dua Lipa
Actually Heterosexual

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 847

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby c70 » 3rd July, 2018, 10:37 pm

I forgot my paper at home teacher.
Look I finally got a profile picture :D
c70

First name: Thomas
Likes received: 23

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby Dua Lipa » 4th July, 2018, 6:29 am

Rwinter96 wrote:OMG, so apparently there's this hoe called Ryan. His brain is all fucked up and he isn't the artistic type at all, and as such he's only in it for the participation points

The current hosts are terribly inexperienced or just lazy and they haven't strictly outlined the rules but as seen in ALL writing challenges in House Cup history there is/was a minimum word count of 200. Even though it wasn't outlined before people submitted I'll still be enforcing this, so this entry isn't valid Ryan sorry x
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
Dua Lipa
Actually Heterosexual

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Dua Lipa » 4th July, 2018, 6:30 am

Last edited by Dua Lipa on 4th July, 2018, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: we love a double post
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
Dua Lipa
Actually Heterosexual

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 4th July, 2018, 8:38 am

Submissions are closed. Results coming soon
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

Shittiest Member 2018 - Amadeus

ImageImage
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 598

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 4th July, 2018, 7:57 pm

Dua Lipa wrote:I miss the good old days of journalism

I miss being the inspirations for Beyonce's tracks :weep:
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 171

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Kaspar » 7th July, 2018, 5:52 pm

HOUSE CUP 2018: Clash of Cliques

House Cup 2018: Challenge #2: Gossip Girls - RESULTS

First place and 150 points goes to...

sethsorrenseon!

Second place and 120 points goes to...

Sig!

Third place and 90 points goes to...

Petre!

4th place and 70 points goes to Zephyrus!

5th place and 55 points goes to Mcmmigas!

6th place and 40 points goes to Lochlan!
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 703

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Next

Recently active