Intro

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Intro

Unread postby PalmSkater » 26th June, 2018, 7:11 pm

Glad I found this website. Lurked around awhile before deciding to make an account. I'm a Moroccan tomboy just trying her best to enjoy life.

Orientation: Lesbian

How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: Found this website because I felt kinda down today, about life in general. Searched around for LGBT forums.

Where do you live?: Netherlands

Occupation/Studies: Animation/visual design freshman

In your free time you like to: Make animations, drawings, photography, skate or read manga/books.

What are your talents?: Animating, drawing and photography

Your celebrity crush is...: Syd tha kyd

Your favorite movies are...: Nana, suicide room and the craft

Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: Hellsing (manga), Sasameki koto (whispered words), Nana and Hellsing Ultimate

What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: Atheist.

Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: No drugs, drinking etc

Best thing about you? Always have something to talk about when I'm comfortable with someone

Worst thing about you? I am rather uncomfortable around most men so I tend to go away if my friend has her way older BF around for example. I hate it a lot, he did nothing to me yet I just don't want him around, we never talked either but he knows I don't like it when he comes. I hope to learn how to deal with that uncomfortable feeling better as I grow up. It's not like I run away when some guy sits next to me in the train, I have a guy friend as well and had several more in the past, was an outcast in high school and always sat with the guys in class. It's not even about age difference, that feeling can take me over even when the guy is the same age as me, it all depends. If a guy I feel uncomfortable around doesn't leave me alone after I made it clear that I want to leave, I can get aggressive and want to get physical. Don't really know how to explain this silly thing tbh

Tell us about your last 24 hours: Tried to make homework... Decided to do it tomorrow.
PalmSkater

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Intro

Unread postby Lochlan » 26th June, 2018, 7:47 pm

Hey PalmSkater! We don't get super high traffic from women in general so it's lovely to have you here! Welcome!
Nerd Herd Team Captain
Click Icon For Nerd Herd Points Breakdown

Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 292

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
0 / 14

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby Zephyrus » 27th June, 2018, 9:06 am

Welcome to the forum. :keke:
Be sure to join the discord so that you can get to know everyone.

Plus, we are currently running the House Cup, which is a forum-wide competition. Not only is it a great way to get to know everyone, but some of the challenges (such as the art and graphic art challenges) might be pretty fun for you, so be sure to check it out: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=76196 :3
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 82

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
0 / 14

Team: Nerd Herd

1 point has been awarded for this post.

Unread postby Gavin » 27th June, 2018, 12:22 pm

wassup fellow dutchie x :D
hoe gaat het? :keke:
All i need, is the love you breathe
put your lips on me,
and i can live underwater ~Mika

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 197

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Adyuto » 27th June, 2018, 1:42 pm

Welcome to GTF, PalmSkater. I hope you enjoy your time here. We like to think of ourselves as a friendly bunch. On an unrelated note, I really like the Internet and it's good to see that there's another Syd fan here.
Adyuto
Mafia A Rank

Likes received: 54

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
5 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

1 point has been awarded for this post.

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 27th June, 2018, 3:53 pm

Welcome! Glad to have ya here :D
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Recently active