Introduction, again

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Introduction, again

Unread postby commercialdetective » 27th June, 2018, 8:18 am

First name or nickname: Koit (nickname)
Orientation: Gay
Are you active on our Discord Server? If so, what is your username: Semi-active, username is 'i will bite raw coffee beans'
How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: Weird story, I actually signed up to this website once before a very long time ago, back when the default web design was all shiny and web 2.0. That account is now dead and abandoned because I forgot the password and I don't care to remember it due to the sheer volume of cringy shit.
Where do you live?: Australia
Occupation/Studies: High-school
Life goals: To enter the game industry
Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: Voltron is my favourite show rn, Black Betty by Spiderbait is my favourite song.
Are you a follower of any religion? Nope.
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: I'd drink if i had the balls to get alcohol. No drugs tho.
Best thing about you? I feel like putting something here would be arrogant
Worst thing about you? I have an inability to say no to my parents for whatever reason and that's the source of some weird shit between me and them.
commercialdetective

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Introduction, again

Unread postby Zephyrus » 27th June, 2018, 9:03 am

Welcome back. Be sure to stick around. :keke:

Also, be sure to get involved with the House Cup so you can get to know everyone: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=76196
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active