what am i?

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

what am i?

Unread postby totally_not_xavier » 24th June, 2018, 10:41 am

i identify as a gay male
however im open to date anyone ..litteraly idc if ur blind , deaf, ftm trans, or even having tourette syndrome..
however..my friend told me im a btm and finding a ftm trans partner would be impossible because they would have female parts..
can somone give me advise what to do if i ever encounter that ?
and she also told me i might not be gay if i find guys with female parts hot because they still have female genitals just a with a micro penis and a hole no flaps and stuff..she sayed i might be bi..
but idk...im stuck now...so what am i?
totally_not_xavier

Likes received: 1

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: what am i?

Unread postby Lochlan » 24th June, 2018, 10:45 am

Literally you don't need to take anybodies opinion on your sexuality. I identify as gay, but I would be okay in a relationship with someone who was trans ftm. It's dependant on each person. If you find yourself attracted to people who are male or male presenting, and you are comfortable with the term gay, then that's what you are.

And just because someone is a bottom doesn't mean a relationship with someone who was ftm wouldn't work. There are workarounds there, it's really not something to worry about, at all.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

2 points have been awarded for this post.

Re: what am i?

Unread postby Sunasas11 » 26th June, 2018, 6:05 am

I was a very useful forum.
Sunasas11

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active