GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 16th June, 2018, 8:46 pm

Submission #1088 wrote:I've got a sliiight feeling that house cup is gonna flop. Soz babes

Someone shouldn't have just let someone else start organising it without telling anyone and oh look at where we are now
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 590

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
3 / 14

Unread postby Hierax » 17th June, 2018, 12:25 pm

Submission #1089 wrote:Hey, I'm the author of confession #1087. I didn't mean GTF hasn't been worse because it's dying, but the atmosphere on this site hasn't been worse. Most people seem extremely toxic, criticising one another over petty things. Just look at the posts in the Spill Your Guts thread, reading only a few pages is guaranteed cancer.

Oh, so you're one of the snowflakes?
I feel the atmosphere has actually gotten a lot better than in April or something, when it was oldfags vs. Mods
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 379

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Hierax » 17th June, 2018, 12:27 pm

Submission #1090 wrote:I spoke to Jack (he knows who this is) and the only attempt to made to get his help on the House Cup was being added to a flop group chat along with others.
Maybe getting involved the person who ran it incredibly successfully for two years and created the modern concept would have helped... instead of newer people thinking they know everything!

"to made to get his help"... you lost me there...

But honestly, the current judges and hosts still get some help from Ethan etc, so I think we should be okay hostwise? The problem is kinda with the users not being hyped.
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Unread postby Gavin » 17th June, 2018, 3:14 pm

Hierax wrote:
Submission #1089 wrote:Hey, I'm the author of confession #1087. I didn't mean GTF hasn't been worse because it's dying, but the atmosphere on this site hasn't been worse. Most people seem extremely toxic, criticising one another over petty things. Just look at the posts in the Spill Your Guts thread, reading only a few pages is guaranteed cancer.

I feel the atmosphere has actually gotten a lot better than in April or something, when it was oldfags vs. Mods

to the OP; thats literally what syg is for dude, to give your most honest opinion about people, dont like it? dont read it. :lol:
All i need, is the love you breathe
put your lips on me,
and i can live underwater ~Mika

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 197

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 17th June, 2018, 7:23 pm

Hierax wrote:

lol wtaf the majority of all newfags are kissing eachothers asses in chat. we are alot, but were not toxic.

Except for the fact that i run a toxic crusade against discord gtf-ers ofcourse
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
Woollyhoolly
Classy

First name: Tim
Likes received: 156

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 17th June, 2018, 10:40 pm

Hierax wrote:

They're obviously a newfag snowflake. If they were here not even a year ago they'd see GTF is hardly toxic now.
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 170

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 18th June, 2018, 12:34 am

Gavin wrote:
Hierax wrote:

to the OP; thats literally what syg is for dude, to give your most honest opinion about people, dont like it? dont read it. :lol:

yeah what Gavin said. SYG has always been panned as being "toxic", but its just people being honest about what they really think. If you don't want to know what people really think of other people, don't go into SYG

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
3 / 14

Unread postby Anonymous Boy » 18th June, 2018, 3:14 pm

I think the honesty in SYG serves a purpose. People usually give reasons for why they feel a certain way about someone, and that can actually be helpful information which they don't get anywhere else.

I also agree with Sokol that the atmosphere has improved a lot since April.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Currently moving house, so please expect a delay if you message me.
If you need urgent help with something, I recommend getting in touch with a moderator.
Anonymous Boy
Owner/Administrator

First name: René
Likes received: 314

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 22nd June, 2018, 6:23 am

Submission #1091 wrote:Cringing at how badly the House Cup has fallen.
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 22nd June, 2018, 6:24 am

Submission #1092 wrote:I like how Dolly's basically running the House Cup now :rip:

Ok?
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 22nd June, 2018, 6:29 am

Submission #1093 wrote:I know that this is a more serious topic than is usually shared in the anonymous thread, but I just need someone to listen or I will go crazy. So I've been going out with this guy for a while. Things are going really good, but one thing about him bothers me. He's had multiple partners in the past. And I mean multiple multiple. Now I've always said that I don't care how many partners someone has had, because what are they supposed to do about it? You cant change the past, what is done is done. I guess it's the way that it happened that bothers me. To me, sex is a big deal. If his partners had all been people he had started dating, I would be able to overlook it no problem whatsoever. But he's told me that he's only had like 3 boyfriends in the past, and none of them were super serious. And he even said that he didn't sleep with the last one. However, he has slept with a lot of guys, and he estimated the number somewhere in the 20's. Thats the part that kind of bugs me. In the one year between coming to university and meeting me, he hooked up with upwards of 20 guys. I don't know, maybe its because I had kind of held him up on this pedestal until now that it bugs me so much. And also, thats 20 people from our campus. I could walk past any of them at anytime and not know it, and for some reason that bugs me. I don't want it to bug me, I want to just be able to shrug it off as non important. He's with me, why should I care about who he was with before? But, as illogical as I know I'm being, it bothers me. Please help, how do I shake this off?

You actually sound like my ex, lol. He used to slutshame me and talk about how I slept with so many dudes (not in the 20s though) and that he didn't like it.

But in your situation, I think you should just trust the guy. I understand your concern, I don't think it's weird or anything. You should just know that, even though he has had so many partners in the past, that doesn't mean he isn't 'yours' if you're together. It also doesn't mean he would cheat on you or anything, because I'm pretty sure your concern includes fear of being cheated on...

I don't really know how to give good advice on this, but you can always DM me as well because I've been in a kind of similar situation.
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

2 points have been awarded for this post.

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 22nd June, 2018, 1:02 pm

Hierax wrote:
Submission #1092 wrote:I like how Dolly's basically running the House Cup now :rip:

Ok?

I made it clear that I would largely be doing stuff less public when the cup started bc of work, there is a mafia potentially planned by me and FF is up and running as well :keke:
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 22nd June, 2018, 11:53 pm

CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:
Hierax wrote:

Ok?

I made it clear that I would largely be doing stuff less public when the cup started bc of work, there is a mafia potentially planned by me and FF is up and running as well :keke:

he's stepping his pussy up and im here for it

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
3 / 14

Unread postby KrisCross » 23rd June, 2018, 9:02 am

Submission #1093 wrote:I know that this is a more serious topic than is usually shared in the anonymous thread, but I just need someone to listen or I will go crazy. So I've been going out with this guy for a while. Things are going really good, but one thing about him bothers me. He's had multiple partners in the past. And I mean multiple multiple. Now I've always said that I don't care how many partners someone has had, because what are they supposed to do about it? You cant change the past, what is done is done. I guess it's the way that it happened that bothers me. To me, sex is a big deal. If his partners had all been people he had started dating, I would be able to overlook it no problem whatsoever. But he's told me that he's only had like 3 boyfriends in the past, and none of them were super serious. And he even said that he didn't sleep with the last one. However, he has slept with a lot of guys, and he estimated the number somewhere in the 20's. Thats the part that kind of bugs me. In the one year between coming to university and meeting me, he hooked up with upwards of 20 guys. I don't know, maybe its because I had kind of held him up on this pedestal until now that it bugs me so much. And also, thats 20 people from our campus. I could walk past any of them at anytime and not know it, and for some reason that bugs me. I don't want it to bug me, I want to just be able to shrug it off as non important. He's with me, why should I care about who he was with before? But, as illogical as I know I'm being, it bothers me. Please help, how do I shake this off?

I think you should get out of your own head for a minute and put things into perspective. If the idea of walking past one of his past bed partners makes you uncomfortable, there is probably a level jealousy and insecurity involved and it might help figuring out where that is coming from. Also, 20 is not even a lot, these things are always relative. A guy I sort of 'dated' has had up to 200 bed partners and it didn't really mean anything to me, he was still an intelligent and fun person.
KrisCross
Belgian Daddy

Likes received: 424

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

1 point has been awarded for this post.

Unread postby Corrdorr » 25th June, 2018, 12:14 am

TheBrunswickian wrote:
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:
Hierax wrote:

Ok?

Stepped up with another role madness game that's like one of those pictures where if you stare at it long enough it gets crazier and crazier except in this case it gets more and more unbalanced. :rip:
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 25th June, 2018, 7:54 am

Corrdorr wrote:
TheBrunswickian wrote:
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:
Hierax wrote:

Ok?

Stepped up with another role madness game that's like one of those pictures where if you stare at it long enough it gets crazier and crazier except in this case it gets more and more unbalanced. :rip:

i was talking about Pity, not Bren but sure?

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
3 / 14

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 25th June, 2018, 2:01 pm

Corrdorr wrote:
TheBrunswickian wrote:
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:
Hierax wrote:

Ok?

What did you just say about me kid
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 26th June, 2018, 10:25 pm

TheBrunswickian wrote:i was talking about Pity, not Bren but sure?

You quoted from Bren so I thought it was in response to Bren so it was an easy misunderstanding :rip:
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 28th June, 2018, 1:43 am

Corrdorr wrote:
TheBrunswickian wrote:i was talking about Pity, not Bren but sure?

You quoted from Bren so I thought it was in response to Bren so it was an easy misunderstanding :rip:

because im lazy like that :gay:

TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
3 / 14

Previous

Recently active