Sexuality

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Sexuality

Unread postby confusedteen2001 » 20th June, 2018, 9:07 am

So basically I have known I was a little different with who I liked since I was around 12-13, I liked guys and felt no to little attraction to the opposite sex. For the last 4 years I was fine with who I was and still had the same sexual feelings, until now. I still like guys, but I'm starting to find myself becoming more and more attracted to females as well. If this means that I'm bisexual I'm fine with that, but I already told my parents that I'm gay and I don't know how to tell them that my sexuality changed.
confusedteen2001

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Sexuality

Unread postby Zephyrus » 20th June, 2018, 9:17 am

First of all, welcome to the forum. Be sure to make an introduction and join the Discord (if you haven't already) to get to know everyone. :keke:
Regarding your sexuality, it is common for bisexual people to have a preference to a certain gender and that could be what's happening in your case. I think that, if your parents are understanding and you want to tell them that you're bi, just do what you did when you came out as gay and explain that things have changed a bit. :P
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 82

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
0 / 14

Team: Nerd Herd

2 points have been awarded for this post.

Re: Sexuality

Unread postby Shayla » 20th June, 2018, 11:54 am

Exactly as Zeph said
It's not a bad thing to label yourself as one thing then change, it's actually quite beneficial in learning more about yourself and what you prefer!
Explaining to your parents shouldn't be too hard as you've already came out, it's really a matter of saying "well i thought i was just gay but now i think i like girls too etc etc" or however you want to phrase it :P
Certified Mother
Shayla
Certified Vajina Fan

First name: Shayla
Likes received: 60

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

2 points have been awarded for this post.

Recently active