My story

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

My story

Unread postby The quite sax player » 12th November, 2018, 7:17 pm

Ok this is a dark story now I'm just gonna start

It starts last year im in high school and in the band . I'm not vary social in school cause I'm autistic I don't have any social skills so I've been the out cast of the school in band it was the same but in band there were a few kids that I would talk to and call friends but there not involved in this story lets starte the time frame of this event it was the day after the parkland school shooting . I was in the band room locker room getting stuff out in the locker room there are no cammras the kids were talking about the shooting it was jazz band the director sent the trumpets in to the locker room to work on a part . I leave my stuff in the locker room in front of my locker and when I went in to get my stuff I found that someone has messed with my stuff so I went to look for who did it when I found out who messed with my stuff we had a heated argument the ushuel high school agument cursing yelling nothing more then that after the kid left and I still had to put my saxophone away I was talking to my self out loud I said. " why am I called the school shooter what have I done for people to treat me like shit " and apparently some people over heard me say that but they only heard the part of school shooter. Now later that day after I've calmed down people in my family start getting texts of a screen shot saying I was going to shoot up the school and from the last time I saw how many times the post has been shared on face book snapchat kik and every thing else it was every where . They used my full first and last name and my picture from face book. All I could do was sit there and watch my world fall down around . The tears I cryed that night i will never forget cause of one ass hole kid. The next day a cop from my school came to my house to sure search my room for any guns or stuff like that he found nothing . After that he intaragated me in my own living room about the event I said the same thing I wrote above and he reported I did say I was guilty in the report . but my mom recorded the interview and showed my princable and he reveirced the punishment but I still stayed out of school for a full week to let the dust settle . The kid that posted the rumor didn't get in any trouble cause of the see something say something rules. The point of this story about my life is to tell others what happens to the kids that are different I know that what happened to me shouldn't happen but life isent nice but throw all of this hell I came out clean on the other side I want to let others know no matter what happens nothing can stop you take it from me the gay autistic kid who has no friends who faces adversities every day of my life you can take it and you will make it.
I am who i am
The quite sax player

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: My story

Unread postby Robert 96 » 13th November, 2018, 2:25 pm

:hug:

America is so messed up :(
Robert 96

Likes received: 2

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active