Spin the bottle

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Spin the bottle

Unread postby NoGoodUsernames » 24th October, 2018, 12:29 pm

So I’m 14 gay and currently in the closet I’m on a residential and everyone is talking about this big game of spin the bottle that’s happening tonight and I’m pretty sure everyone else is straight so does anyone have advice
Thanks
NoGoodUsernames

First name: jamie

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Spin the bottle

Unread postby _Annoyed » 4th November, 2018, 1:35 am

Well it sounds like you're stuck in a Wattpad novel to me XD

4real tho, typically speaking if the bottle lands on a guy you are supposed to spin again if the party is not LGBT friendly. Good luck!
_Annoyed

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Spin the bottle

Unread postby Russell » 4th November, 2018, 9:19 pm

Ahaha, good old spin the bottle. Honestly, when it comes to these sort of things it all depends on your own confidence and the general vibe of the moment. My advice to you would just be to attend and take part, and then just follow your gut depending on how you feel at the time. Just don't overthink it and have fun with your friends. I'd imagine at 14 that it wouldn't result in anything too full on anyway.
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
--------
Death is lighter than a feather; duty heavier than a mountain.
Russell
Heart of a Chilf, Soul of a Dragon

First name: Spaceman
Likes received: 52

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active