I might be a lesbian.

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

I might be a lesbian.

Unread postby maybegay » 12th August, 2018, 9:53 am

So for a few years Ive had an internal struggle. I think I might be a lesbian, but i don't believe myself (does that make sense?). As a child, I only had one crush and it was on a boy. But now that i'm older, I can't picture myself marrying a man. So whenever I say to myself, " hey bitch you might be a lesbian." I kind of make excuses like "but what about that one crush you had on that one boy that one time." Or what if I'm lying to myself? Do I actually like girls? What if in the future I end up with a man? Do I like men? Even while writing this i'm like fighting with myself. I don't know.. Sorry if this was a mess.
maybegay

First name: CL

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: I might be a lesbian.

Unread postby Zephyrus » 12th August, 2018, 10:22 am

Don't feel pressured to label yourself. Sexuality is quite complex and sometimes it isn't so clear cut as straight or lesbian. It could be possible that you're bi, if you want to put your mind at ease, but questioning is completely normal.
Welcome to the forum, anyway. Be sure to stick around and join the Discord, if you haven't already. :keke:
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active