HELP idk if my friend likes me

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

HELP idk if my friend likes me

Unread postby waterbender » 24th July, 2018, 2:45 am

Okay anyway I am 16 years old and a male. I honestly don't know or care what my sexual orientation is. Okay so my best friend who is a girl has a brother who is 13 (about to be 14) he is very mature looking ( maybe more then me). I will be a junior next year and he will be a 8th grader. We will call her brother "brad". So since im often with this girl and at her house ive formed a bond with her brother. He identifies as straight. One night i was supposed to sneak out and chill with both of them but brads sister fell asleep so only he snuck out with me. We were both drunk ( probobly at a 66% level) and i had such deep talks with him that night. he cried, I cried. And then he hugged me for about 10 seconds. We then were on a field and i was laying down face up and brad layed on top of me so that our dicks were sort of touching. we hugged and talked for about 30 min. He touched my ass and I got close to his. Towards the end of the night we were in the car driving and he reched over and tried to touch my cock saying "lets touch each other". He missed and touched my phone it was akward after that. I then dropped him off. He doesent really text me and leaves me on read when i text him (he always has). what do I do? Do you think hes gay or just being a curious horny teenage boy?
waterbender

First name: Zach

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: HELP idk if my friend likes me

Unread postby Zephyrus » 24th July, 2018, 6:48 am

You were both drunk, he was probably being a horny teenage boy as you believe. I would do nothing - you don't need to. If he does turn out to be gay and into you, it depends on your sexuality (which you've been quite vague about) so I can't offer advice on that. :P
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby waterbender » 27th July, 2018, 6:56 pm

Zephyrus wrote:You were both drunk, he was probably being a horny teenage boy as you believe. I would do nothing - you don't need to. If he does turn out to be gay and into you, it depends on your sexuality (which you've been quite vague about) so I can't offer advice on that. :P

Thank you that’s probs Tru
waterbender

First name: Zach

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby SummerIsLife » 28th July, 2018, 8:04 am

Get drunk with him again ;)
SummerIsLife

First name: Logan
Likes received: 1

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PostThis post was deleted by Woollyhoolly on 30th July, 2018, 7:12 pm.

Unread postby Tim the Great » 10th August, 2018, 11:03 pm

Yeah as Zeph has said, he could like you, however if you were both drunk then it’s also really likely he was just being a horny teenager. I guess a question for you would be what do you think about what happened?
Tim the Great

First name: Tim
Likes received: 1

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active