I don't know what I'm doing

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

I don't know what I'm doing

Unread postby Idkwhatsgoingon » 23rd June, 2018, 5:24 pm

First off hi lol, um I've gotten myself into a situation that I think I want to get out of but I also don't feel like being a dick. To clarify Im "dating" a guy that dm'd me and we've been talking for about three months now, and he's very serious like he's already saying Ily and all that, and while I'm aware I probably should've mentioned my discomfort at the beginning, I didn't. So now I'm like at this point where I kinda just want to block him, or just keep dealing with it and forcing myself to progress in a relationship I don't really want to, or slowly and agonizingly pulling away and I guess just growing apart and breaking up. Now out of all those I realize there's still the option to tell him all of this, but knowing me that's probably not gonna happen. Also I think this might be a confusing read so if anybody has like follow up questions ill be happy to answer them. Anyway thx a bunch
Idkwhatsgoingon

First name: Matthew

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: I don't know what I'm doing

Unread postby Petre » 23rd June, 2018, 5:56 pm

Think about it like pulling off a band-aid: the faster you do it, the quicker the pain goes away.
Henry Clay compromised the being of the United States.
"The most towny, the most helpful, the best cooperative scum" (Kaspar, Mafia XXXIII): Image
Petre
Mafia A Rank

First name: Peter
Likes received: 163

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Hierax » 24th June, 2018, 4:44 pm

Petre wrote:Think about it like pulling off a band-aid: the faster you do it, the quicker the pain goes away.

I second this
ImageImage
Hierax
Flaz├ęda

Likes received: 380

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Idkwhatsgoingon » 24th June, 2018, 4:54 pm

Yeah that's the best choice and I would like to say I can pull it off but I know I can't and will most likely not say anything and stay in the relationship until I can't anymore. This also just proves to me that I can't be trusted to make my own decisions, and that I'm definitely not ready for anything beyond friendship
Idkwhatsgoingon

First name: Matthew

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active