Should I talk to him?

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Should I talk to him?

Poll ended at 9th June, 2018, 9:29 pm

Yes
29%
No
71%

Total votes : 7

Should I talk to him?

Unread postby Glamork » 2nd June, 2018, 9:29 pm

I was at one point best friends with someone who I had a crush on. I eventually told him about this and he made it clear that he did not feel the same way. However I eventually acted inappropriately towards him. It was nothing physical but I did start saying some things that made him uncomfortable. He obviously broke off the friendship after that. It’s been going on a year since I’ve spoken to him and some of my friends are trying to pressure me into talking to him. Except I don’t want to talk to him because I do care about him and I don’t want him to actually hate me(not that I would blame him if he already did)for not respecting his boundaries.
Glamork

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Should I talk to him?

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 2nd June, 2018, 10:04 pm

I would say it's best to move on in my opinion. If you made him feel uncomfortable, I wouldn't do anything except apologise if you haven't already

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Mcmmigas » 3rd June, 2018, 5:12 pm

Yep I have to agree with Bren. You should move on.
Mcmmigas

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 14

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby macdan096 » 4th June, 2018, 8:22 pm

You should totally talk to him
macdan096

First name: Dan
Likes received: 4

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Wayde » 18th June, 2018, 10:03 am

Talk to him, but not about the crush. If anything, apologize and ask if you can forget the past and be friends with him again. It'd suck to lose a friend because you couldn't control yourself.
Wayde
A Witty User Title™

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 31

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sinner » 19th June, 2018, 11:00 am

Don't talk to him before you've moved on. You will just make it harder for yourself.
Sinner

First name: Oliver
Likes received: 1

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active