Crush on my teacher

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Crush on my teacher

Unread postby CheeseSlice » 7th April, 2018, 4:56 pm

I had this teacher last semester, and I really liked him. He's smart, he's quirky, funny, and hot. The reason I think he could be gay is that he runs GSA plus he kinda dresses like a metrosexual (which means nothing. So I went to his room because I thought GSA was about to start, but when he saw me he said GSA was 2 hours ago. Then I realized that I had my shedule mixed up so I told him then I turned back and that's when he invited me back in to talk. So we had a good chat for a while about guns and the parkland shooting and then we got into a discussion about me being gay and my family issues (they're christian). I realized he was really interested in what I had to say and he wanted to spend time on me. So basically now I have a crush on him lol. Is that weird? I know teachers aren't supposed to be in relationships with their kids but I mean I'm about to graduate and he's a really nice guy. I'm 19 and he's like 30. So probably we'll never go out but I mean I like him. Is that weird? Is this strange and not normal?
CheeseSlice

First name: Dan
Likes received: 12

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Crush on my teacher

Unread postby Lochlan » 7th April, 2018, 5:20 pm

God man, teacher crushes are normal, but you probably shouldn't ever act on them, that's all I'm gonna say.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 7th April, 2018, 6:54 pm

I haven’t even read your entire message but

DONT DO LOVE STUFF WITH TEACHERS
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
Woollyhoolly
Classy

First name: Tim
Likes received: 160

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 7th April, 2018, 8:48 pm

havent we all crushed on the gym teacher at one point or another?
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

Shittiest Member 2018 - Amadeus

ImageImage
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 598

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dim0811 » 8th April, 2018, 2:36 am

TheBrunswickian wrote:havent we all crushed on the gym teacher at one point or another?

My gym teacher is a fat old woman :D
So no, I never had
Dim0811

First name: Dimitriy
Likes received: 3

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Tim. » 8th April, 2018, 3:20 am

Suck his dick, see what happens.

Nah but seriously, it just sounds like a teacher that cares about his students welfare, especially in this regards if he is gay himself. Teacher student relationships are most certainly not uncommon, hell a girl in my year dated a teacher who was like 60 and they either got married or had a baby, then sued the school (successfully lol) because he got fired :rip:

With the ages you indicated there’s absolutely nothing morally repugnant about it, you’re both adults. However keep in mind that to do so and if word would get out his career as a teacher would most likely be over.
Tim.
The Southern Ex-Moderator

Likes received: 202

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 8th April, 2018, 5:33 am

Dim0811 wrote:
TheBrunswickian wrote:havent we all crushed on the gym teacher at one point or another?

My gym teacher is a fat old woman :D
So no, I never had

:rip:
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

Shittiest Member 2018 - Amadeus

ImageImage
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 598

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Russell » 8th April, 2018, 8:04 am

It's completely normal to have crushes on your teachers, yes. As mentioned by both yourself and the other commenters, it is best not to act on these crushes though, if only for the fact that it could potentially be career ruining. If you do feel comfortable with this guy, it's not to say that you can't tell him your feelings, so long as your confession comes with the disclaimer that you are aware of the situation and won't pursue it any further. From the sounds of it, he genuinely seems to care about the welfare of his students, and given the fact that he seems quite happy to make the time to discuss your issues and the fact that he runs the local GSA, he might be able to assist you in moving on from this crush and hopefully result in a fortified bond of friendship between the both of you.
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
--------
Death is lighter than a feather; duty heavier than a mountain.
Russell
Heart of a Chilf, Soul of a Dragon

First name: Spaceman
Likes received: 45

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Jasperzz » 9th June, 2018, 6:03 am

I've had a crush on a few teachers and yeah, it's quite normal... Don't worry, the feeling will pass :rofl2:
Love from the opposite of straightness Xx
Jasperzz

First name: Jasper
Likes received: 1

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active