Beaten up by little sister despite being older and stronger

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Beaten up by little sister despite being older and stronger

Unread postby george45 » 6th January, 2018, 5:06 pm

I'm a 19 year old (gay) man, 6'1 and 110lbs. My little sister is 11 years old, 5'1 and 70lbs. We were messing around wrestling and she managed to pin me early on really effortlessly. She grabbed my arms and started hitting me with it and she just felt a lot stronger than me.

I managed to fight out of the pin after like 5 minutes but when I got out she wrapped her thighs around my waist and squeezed until I submitted. She said she wouldn't let go until I said "she was the boss" which I just said because I thought I was going to pass out. Now whenever I breathe heavily there's a popping feeling on my ribs and it's really bruised.

I fucking hate living up to stereotypes but I've always been weak. I always assumed I was stronger than my little sister though? I don't understand how she can be stronger when she's 11 freaking years old.

Is this a medical problem? I'm far more muscular than her so I don't understand why she's able to do this. Is there a medical problem where muscle doesn't transfer to strength? Or is it just wrestling technique? She's not trained in anything (except dancing) so I doubt that.

These are pics for muscle comparison:

Her: https://imgur.com/a/SZp6c
Me (tensing): https://imgur.com/a/1UJnJ
Me (tensing): https://imgur.com/a/KHEMv

Also, I don't really like this new power dynamic between me and her. Is there a way to feel like an older brother again?
george45

First name: george

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Beaten up by little sister despite being older and stronger

Unread postby mahnos » 6th January, 2018, 5:16 pm

Something similar happened to me weeks ago. I was beaten up by a younger guy and couldn't fight back even though he was weaker than everyone else. Maybe we get weaker in front of weak people, even though that sounds weird.

But she's 11, tell your parents and she's in trouble and will fuck off and never do it again. If it woks for me, it works for you.

And no matter if you don't feel like an older brother; you're 8 years older than her so tell her to fuck off and be a normal younger sister.

Btw you seem new here, so welcome :)
Everyone here seems to have signatures. Am I boring to not have one?
mahnos

First name: Magnus
Likes received: 2

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby george45 » 6th January, 2018, 5:37 pm

mahnos wrote:Something similar happened to me weeks ago. I was beaten up by a younger guy and couldn't fight back even though he was weaker than everyone else. Maybe we get weaker in front of weak people, even though that sounds weird.

But she's 11, tell your parents and she's in trouble and will fuck off and never do it again. If it woks for me, it works for you.

And no matter if you don't feel like an older brother; you're 8 years older than her so tell her to fuck off and be a normal younger sister.

Btw you seem new here, so welcome :)

Like, underestimating them sort of thing? That seems possible, I'll just keep telling myself that lol

Ah God, I could barely tell random people online let alone my parents. Guess I'll have to :grumpy:

And, thanks!
george45

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 6th January, 2018, 5:40 pm

Alright so as an athlete, I can give you a decent idea of what probably happened.
I don't know if you work out or how much you do, so I can't be super specific. However, if you don't have the muscle memory associated with things like wrestling, jostling with someone, or play a heavily contact sport, having the muscles is only half the battle, knowing how to use them effectively is another thing.
For example, I'll give you a general rule of thumb if you look at the general population of athletes. Rugby, American Football, and Hockey players tend to be able to have the muscle memory for such a task, since their competitions involve close contact and wrestling to get the upper hand. On the other hand, figure skaters are probably less prone to fighting someone successfully. Now, this isn't set in stone and is just a general rule of thumb, it's a stereotype based in some truth, but can be the opposite in both situations.
Also, being tall isn't always an advantage when you're in that situation. If you've ever heard, "The Bigger they are, the Harder they fall", it's often true. You have much longer legs, which require more space and "give" to fully bend to allow yourself to get up.
I'm not a doctor and I think you just didn't know how to break out of submission

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby mahnos » 6th January, 2018, 5:41 pm

No problem. If you want we can talk more on snap. Mine is absconditus19, I'd love to hear how it's going after you tell them.
Everyone here seems to have signatures. Am I boring to not have one?
mahnos

First name: Magnus
Likes received: 2

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby JonathanT88 » 6th January, 2018, 6:08 pm

How does your sister beating you in a fight affect the "power dynamic" between you? It seems odd that such a silly thing would have an impact on how you conceive your relationship.
Gudrun wrote:

"How many times have I told you? Homosexuality is only to be used for revolutionary purposes!"

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
JonathanT88
Horny Jonathan of the Homosexual Intifada

First name: Jonathan (duh.)
Likes received: 786

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby george45 » 6th January, 2018, 9:36 pm

wolbre04 wrote:Alright so as an athlete, I can give you a decent idea of what probably happened.
I don't know if you work out or how much you do, so I can't be super specific. However, if you don't have the muscle memory associated with things like wrestling, jostling with someone, or play a heavily contact sport, having the muscles is only half the battle, knowing how to use them effectively is another thing.
For example, I'll give you a general rule of thumb if you look at the general population of athletes. Rugby, American Football, and Hockey players tend to be able to have the muscle memory for such a task, since their competitions involve close contact and wrestling to get the upper hand. On the other hand, figure skaters are probably less prone to fighting someone successfully. Now, this isn't set in stone and is just a general rule of thumb, it's a stereotype based in some truth, but can be the opposite in both situations.
Also, being tall isn't always an advantage when you're in that situation. If you've ever heard, "The Bigger they are, the Harder they fall", it's often true. You have much longer legs, which require more space and "give" to fully bend to allow yourself to get up.
I'm not a doctor and I think you just didn't know how to break out of submission

The argument of muscle memory doesn't really work because neither of us do close contact sports, she does dancing but there's no muscle memory in that I don't think.

She seemed to be able to control my arms really easily when she had me pinned, like she made me hit myself with my own arms. Also, it felt like I was being squeezed by a damn bodybuilder. So it sure felt like it was a strength thing.
george45

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby george45 » 6th January, 2018, 9:43 pm

JonathanT88 wrote:How does your sister beating you in a fight affect the "power dynamic" between you? It seems odd that such a silly thing would have an impact on how you conceive your relationship.

She forced me to say "she was the boss", since it happened she's been trying to boss me around.
george45

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 6th January, 2018, 10:21 pm

george45 wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:Alright so as an athlete, I can give you a decent idea of what probably happened.

The argument of muscle memory doesn't really work because neither of us do close contact sports, she does dancing but there's no muscle memory in that I don't think.

She seemed to be able to control my arms really easily when she had me pinned, like she made me hit myself with my own arms. Also, it felt like I was being squeezed by a damn bodybuilder. So it sure felt like it was a strength thing.

I was referring to muscle memory in regards to you being unable to get out from under her (not her holding you down). As a dancer, it was probably just the distribution of her weight on you (plus as a dancer, she HAS to have some pretty strong legs)

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Adyuto » 7th January, 2018, 8:08 am

You could also consider that maybe you underestimated her strength and didn't realize how strong she is for her age. This doesn't mean that you aren't strong, just that you weren't prepared to deal with a harder opponent.
Adyuto
Mafia A Rank

Likes received: 56

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby george45 » 7th January, 2018, 2:58 pm

Adyuto wrote:You could also consider that maybe you underestimated her strength and didn't realize how strong she is for her age. This doesn't mean that you aren't strong, just that you weren't prepared to deal with a harder opponent.

If you look at her pic, she hasn't got any muscle. She just looks like a twiggy little girl.

Except maybe for her legs? We did measurements before (who knows why) and she had 20 inch thighs, 14 inch calves. I had 14 inch thighs, 9.5 inch calves. So, her calves were actually slightly bigger than my thighs believe it or not (I'm a skinny dude).

I researched after and apparently girls just store body fat differently to guys, so her legs are all fat and no muscle. I have more muscle definition and testosterone so my legs are probably stronger than hers but maybe the size difference was too much to overcome for me?
george45

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 7th January, 2018, 9:59 pm

You shouldn’t allow losing a “fight” with your sister to make you feel less like a big brother. I’m actually a bit in disbelief that you even tried to win a fight with a girl 8 years younger than you. You may just be weak and not have the strength and stamina she does. I have no idea what that popping could be, but give it a couple days and see if it stops.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 855

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby george45 » 8th January, 2018, 12:03 pm

Dolly wrote:You shouldn’t allow losing a “fight” with your sister to make you feel less like a big brother. I’m actually a bit in disbelief that you even tried to win a fight with a girl 8 years younger than you. You may just be weak and not have the strength and stamina she does. I have no idea what that popping could be, but give it a couple days and see if it stops.

Lmao I'm really competitive, not my best trait. I do a bit of cross country so my stamina is fine and I'm probably stronger than her. Oh well, I'm getting over it now
george45

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Auralnauts » 14th January, 2018, 4:58 am

This was a very interesting read. You are very under weight, you need to bulk up. Eat more.

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts
No interesting title here.

Likes received: 12

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Recently active