Advice?

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Advice?

Unread postby AnonymousMrGreen » 22nd December, 2017, 12:40 pm

Yo, doesn't it suck when you fall for a straight person? Like there's this guy who's on my bus, and I'd call us acquaintances/friends, because we had band together 2 years ago, but only for the last month of school, and he was in math with me this semester and is on my bus this year. But like 90% sure he's straight, and it sucks, because I really like him. Even worse is he's a senior and I'm a junior, and I know I only have 1 semester left with him.

So I guess the point of this is, what should I do?
AnonymousMrGreen

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Advice?

Unread postby Dolly » 22nd December, 2017, 2:04 pm

You two don’t have any potential given he’s one year older than you and he is likely straight and is not interested in you like that. However, I would tell him your feelings and see what happens just to get some closure. You could do it at the very end of the year even. Be safe, though. Good luck. :)
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 855

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby boiii » 23rd December, 2017, 3:00 am

I'm kind of in a same situation I guess ... : /
If you're sure that he's not homophobic and sure that he can keep secrets maybe coming out and asking if he's gay (and maybe asking him out then) would be a good idea, but idk.

ImageImage
boiii
spiderboiiii

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 251

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 23rd December, 2017, 11:08 am

Dolly wrote:You two don’t have any potential given he’s one year older than you and he is likely straight and is not interested in you like that.

With all due respect, I think Pity is wrong here, and that the age gap doesn't matter since these two high schools are close in age regardless. And if you're not 100% sure he's straight that means there is still a chance, it's not necessarily time to "give up the ship" :thumbsup:

But anyways, I would say try to continue being friends with him, even after he graduates (if he has Snapchat a phone, other social media etc etc). For the time being, try to maintain your relationship. You never know, sometimes unexpected things happen.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Recently active