Heeeelp!!

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Heeeelp!!

Unread postby JimJamJames » 27th October, 2017, 6:56 am

So the backstory, I’ve just started a new job in Sweden and the head chef is leaving so they had a staff party for him which I was invited too. We had food and then went to a bar and drinks were all paid for so of course we drank and drank drank went to a club drank some more and ended up at a strip club :/ not my cup of tea so I just sat at the bar face down feeling sick haha

At this point a guy that works there came over had a little chat about general things and then he hits me with ‘James I’m a fgt’ his actual words! he was kinda whispering so I guess he wanted to keep it secret I was a little to drunk to really respond with anything useful or about me being gay also, we went home and He hasn’t been in work since!

So the problem is I can’t get this out my head like it’s constantly in my head, I can’t see why me an alright guy has this great/hot guy telling me he’s gay :/ I would love to ask him about it but my stupid ass can’t deal with anything like this and just get really awkward about things.
WHAT DO I DO?

:lostpainting: :lostpainting:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
JimJamJames

First name: James
Likes received: 4

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Heeeelp!!

Unread postby Tim. » 27th October, 2017, 10:38 am

It's probably going to be awkward, but if you are with him alone at any stage perhaps you could ask him if what he told you at the club was meant to be a secret, or if other people at work knew, under the pretence of wanting to know whether it could be mentioned with others or not. If you're feeling brave, and depending how well the other conversation goes you could come out to him and see how he reacts.
Tim.
The Southern Ex-Moderator

Likes received: 202

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Re: Heeeelp!!

Unread postby JimJamJames » 6th December, 2017, 1:05 pm

Well there are updates to this (if anyone actually cares)

I come out of my room around 3am and he is sat on the sofa (it’s a staff house so not surprised) he says he is going out for a smoke and it would be good if I wanted to come out and get fresh air!
I do because I can’t really sleep anyway, it starts off with the normal chitchatting but then he starts talking about tinder and how he found me on it and what kind of guys I like we basically talked about a load of stuff for about and hour this including he has a boyfriend.

After a bit we went to head back inside and he says ‘ i know this will be a weird question but just answer yes or no, is it alright for me to sleep on the other side of your bed’ his reasoning is that he hates sleeping alone. It’s now 4.30 I’m tired and am like sure why not, nothing happened but this has just tripped me out I’m now more confused than ever.

Why is this hot guy coming out to me then weeks later asking to sleep in my bed when he has a boyfriend :runaway:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
JimJamJames

First name: James
Likes received: 4

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active