Hello! I'm Mariano

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hello! I'm Mariano

Unread postby MarianoG016 » 2nd November, 2018, 12:09 am

First name or nickname: Mariano
Orientation: Bisexual (I'm still finding myself)
Are you active on our Discord Server? If so, what is your username: Still haven't joined the server
How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: I found the site by myself. I'm not in an environment where LGBT people are accepted at all, and you can't find people outside of the closet because of that. I want to talk to people of my age that have similarities in my sexuality or so!
Where do you live?: I'm Mexican, I live in Mexico City
Occupation/Studies: High School
Life goals: To be one of the greatest orchestra conductors in history
In your free time you like to: Play videogames, hang with my friends and to play my violin
What are your talents?: I'm a great violinist and promising orchestra conductor.
An interesting fact about you: I'm one of the best Mario Kart players worldwide.
Your personal hero is...: Tchaikovksy. He was a Russian composer, and he did such great works! I find him a model to me because he was such a great musician and he was gay.
Your celebrity crush is...: I haven't got anyone.
Your favourite movies are...: All from the Harry Potter series. I just love Harry Potter, that's all
Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: My favourite song atm is The Ringer. It came out with Eminem's last album Kamikaze and OMG it is amazing. My favourite book is Open, the autobiography of Andre Agassi, one of the greatest tennists in the world.
What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: I prefer not to say
Are you a follower of any religion? I'm catholic
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: nope
What animal best represents you?: The Fox. He doesn't calls a lot the attention, he is quiet, but he is smart and brave. Also I find him really cute.
Best thing about you? You will find a really good friend in me! I'm really friendly and I love being surrounded by people!
Worst thing about you? I can get mad easily, just offend my family and I will get mad in a matter of seconds.
Tell us about your last 24 hours:[ I've been at home all the day, we are not having schools because of a major cut on the water system of the city. I've been playing videogames and chatting with friends.
MarianoG016

First name: Mariano

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Hello! I'm Mariano

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 2nd November, 2018, 12:26 am

Welcome Mariano! Happy to have you here :D
You can join the discord server with this link: https://discord.gg/P2eUbP6
Hope to see you around :)

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Robert 96 » 3rd November, 2018, 7:32 am

Hey Mariano, welcome to GTF :awesome:
Robert 96

Likes received: 2

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Green Horizons » 7th November, 2018, 8:04 am

Welcome :)
Green Horizons

First name: Jeremy
Likes received: 2

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PostThis post was deleted by René on 13th November, 2018, 5:12 am.
Reason: Spam

Recently active