Hello! I'm new here.

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hello! I'm new here.

Unread postby Maciej » 31st October, 2018, 11:02 pm

My first name is Maciej, i'm 20 and i'm gay. I found this site by googling clean gay chats, i signed up, because i want to talk about things with people that are in similar situation or have more experience. I live in Poland, i'm an aspiring electrician, but i'm also intetested in a medical course/degree
In my free time i like chatting with others, playing games, cutting stuff with my sword (nerd alert!) and petting cats. Probably my only talent is learning :D
Interesting facts... Well, i like collecting and using swords! I wanna join a HEMA school when i move somewhere else.
My favorite tv show is probably Game of Thrones, from books, i only like science.
I have liberal beliefs. I'm an atheist.
Sobriety all day everyday!
I don't know what animal best represents me, but i sure love cats!
My best trait is probably my honesty and kindness, my worst trait is my lack of left esteem and shyness, it's hard to meet new people :(.
My last 24 hours? I dropped a plate with my sandwich! I guess that's all that happened...
Maciej

First name: Maciej

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Hello! I'm new here.

Unread postby Robert 96 » 1st November, 2018, 12:42 pm

Hey Maciej, welcome to GTF :awesome:

Maciej wrote:My favorite tv show is probably Game of Thrones

Same :awesome:
Robert 96

Likes received: 2

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Brian F. » 3rd November, 2018, 9:07 am

Welcome Maciej :)

What kind of doctor would you want to be?
Brian F.

First name: Brian

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Green Horizons » 7th November, 2018, 8:04 am

Welcome to the forum Maciej :)
Green Horizons

First name: Jeremy

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active