I'm Back? Lol, Hey.

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

I'm Back? Lol, Hey.

Unread postby ACommieQueer » 12th July, 2018, 12:11 am

Not quite sure if anyone remembers me. I use to go by the names
- Mr Bear.
- XampleTheGreat

I decided to get to talking to people again, I've been shut in my room for 2 months with F**k All contact. So, why not come here? I remember some users and some mods / admins.

Well, If you do know me, you'll know i'm a Communist Nerd. That's it. But for the new people, here's a full introduction!

Name: Jordan, Jay or That one communist dickhead.
Religion: Paganism
Interests: Medical stuff, Military stuff, Computers, Politics, Urban Exploration and Working out.
Occupation: Student, Currently Studying Computer Net. Security. and i'm a volunteer Paramedic on the weekends.
Height: 5'11
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Blue and Green.
Animals: Dog, Jack russel named Lucifer. 2 Tarantulas, Trinidad Chevron and Chilean Rose ( Red )
Favourite Sport: Hurling ( Irish Sport. ) and Rugby.
Languages: Gaelic and English.
Music: Country Music & Heavy Metal & Old Norse Music

Tell the community about yourself in depth:
I was here on this site before when i was 17 / 18 (for like 2 months. ) I was active, pretty much everyday, Either spraffing off Communist stuff or being very gay. I left because I felt uncomfortable with some users. After leaving, I got into the Army but didn't make it far because I suffer from Bipolarity, Depression and Anxiety. I am now better, I am able to be confident with my work. I currently go to a school to study a Computer Network Security course, I really love to hack things, from PCs to phones to Consoles. But i'm a paramedic on the weekends because I love to help people, I joined the army because I wanted to help people in the Middle east.

So yeah, Uh, Love me?
ACommieQueer

First name: TOXIC

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: I'm Back? Lol, Hey.

Unread postby Lochlan » 12th July, 2018, 3:59 am

Wow, that's quite a story. I vaguely remember your "XampleTheGreat" name but not very much unfortunately. Welcome back to the forum Jay! Hopefully we can get to know eachother better this time. :keke:
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby Kaspar » 12th July, 2018, 10:50 am

I remember you from the days of the old chat :D Welcome back :heart:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 703

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Zephyrus » 12th July, 2018, 1:36 pm

Welcome back, Jay.
About time we got some metal heads in here. :D
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby ACommieQueer » 12th July, 2018, 2:29 pm

Oooh buckettech, I remember you!
ACommieQueer

First name: TOXIC

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active