Hey there!

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hey there!

Unread postby DominikPeterson » 11th July, 2018, 1:21 pm

First name or nickname: You guys can call me Dominik.
Orientation: Gay
Are you active on our Discord Server? If so, what is your username: Dominik Peterson
How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: Just browsing through the internet in the constant quest of every LGBT+ youth to find friends to relate to.
Where do you live?: I’m from Spain.
Occupation/Studies: I just graduated from the IB.
In your free time you like to: I like to read, watch TV series and movies, swimming... The usual things I guess.
What are your talents?: Why on earth would anyone ask such a thing.
An interesting fact about you: I can move my ears (?)
Your celebrity crush is...: Where do I start...
Your favourite movies are...: Dead Poets Society, Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium, anything from Disney (specially Beauty and the Beast)...
Favourite TV shows/books right now?: I’m currently watching The Originals, Anne with an “E”, The Good Place and others. I have just finished reading “The Help” and I thought it was brilliant.
What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: It’s pronounced gif and not “jif” and that’s that.
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: Sobriety although I don’t see how this is relevant.
What animal best represents you?: I don’t know go ask buzzfeed.
Best thing about you? :confused:
Worst thing about you? :confused:
Tell us about your last 24 hours: I baked cherry muffins and then just laid around doing nothing for the rest of the day (being on holiday rocks).
DominikPeterson

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Hey there!

Unread postby Adyuto » 11th July, 2018, 4:28 pm

Hey Dominick,

Welcome to the forum; we hope you enjoy it here. I wholeheartedly agree with your political beliefs/philosophy and wanted to say that I'm very sorry you have to endure the torture that is the I.B. program. If you haven't joined in on the House Cup, a team-based online competition hosted by the forum, and would like to, please don't hesitate to pay the following link a visit: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=76196.
Adyuto
Mafia A Rank

Likes received: 56

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Lochlan » 11th July, 2018, 7:33 pm

Welcome Dominik! I hope you like it here!
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby DominikPeterson » 12th July, 2018, 3:08 am

Adyuto wrote:Hey Dominick,

Welcome to the forum; we hope you enjoy it here. I wholeheartedly agree with your political beliefs/philosophy and wanted to say that I'm very sorry you have to endure the torture that is the I.B. program. If you haven't joined in on the House Cup, a team-based online competition hosted by the forum, and would like to, please don't hesitate to pay the following link a visit: http://gt-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=76196.

Hey thanks! The IB was indeed torture :wtc: but I survived and I’m getting the diploma!
I haven’t joined in on the House Cup. How does it work?
DominikPeterson

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active