Hi there

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hi there

Unread postby PinkUkulele » 7th July, 2018, 1:14 am

First name or nickname: Eli (don't have any nicknames)

Orientation: Bisexual

Are you active on our Discord Server? If so, what is your username: I don't have an account so no
How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: I went searching for a site like this and I found it.

Where do you live?: Ontario, Canada.

Occupation/Studies: Grade 10

Life goals: To play a few stringed instruments well.

In your free time you like to: Have fun with my friends either by playing video games having fires or by just being in each other's presence.

What are your talents?: Singing and acting.

An interesting fact about you: None really I'm kinda boring on paper.

Your personal hero is...: My mom, she has so much weighing her down, be it mental illness or money troubles yet she is still always looking out for me.

Your celebrity crush is...: Misha Collins

Your favourite movies are...: Love, Simon and Deadpool.

Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: My favorite shows are Supernatural, NCIS, and Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. And I like to many songs to have a favorite.
What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: I am generally right smack dab in the middle of being either right wing or left wing.

Are you a follower of any religion?: I used to be a non denominational Christian but I have been an atheist for almost a year now.

Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: I don't do drugs and I have tried different alcoholic beverages.

What animal best represents you?: Probably a Panda 🐼

Best thing about you? I make friends fairly easily.
Worst thing about you? I'm lazier than I should be.

Tell us about your last 24 hours: I quite enjoyed my day, I hung out with a good friend of mine for a good portion of the day and made a little bit of progress in learning to play the Ukulele. (Hence my username).
PinkUkulele

First name: Eli
Likes received: 1

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Re: Hi there

Unread postby Zephyrus » 7th July, 2018, 7:53 am

Welcome to the forum, Eli. Be sure to join the discord so you can get to know everyone better. :keke:
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Re: Hi there

Unread postby Lochlan » 7th July, 2018, 9:57 am

Hey Eli :eli: Welcome to the forum! As Tyler said, if you haven't already you should join our Discord! People are always talking in there!
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Recently active