Hi!

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hi!

Unread postby nicknicknick » 6th July, 2018, 1:57 pm

hey, I'm nick, as you can probably tell from my username, and I was on this forum a while back and I just wanted to rejoin to make friends! so here's an introduction:

First name or nickname: Nicholas or Nick
Orientation: Gay
How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: I was on it a while ago and decided to re-sign up because I'd like to make friends
Where do you live?: I currently live in Tampa, Florida, but I'm moving up to Tallahassee in the fall
Occupation/Studies: I'm about to enter my first year as a history and anthropology double major at Florida State University. Currently, I am employed by the grand and regal Dunkin Donuts
Life goals: to become fluent in Italian, French, and Spanish
In your free time you like to: write music, eat, write stories, play video games
What are your talents?: I guess I'm pretty good at writing music, I write contemporary classical pieces and marching band pieces
An interesting fact about you: I am 6'4"
Your personal hero is...: my mother, who has supported me and my brother as a single parent for twelve years. She's one strong woman.
Your celebrity crush is...: Marlon Brando, but like, A Streetcar Named Desire Marlon Brando.
favorite real-life homosexual: Andrew Rannells
Your favourite movies are...: A Streetcar Named Desire (lol), The Godfather, the Shawshank Redemption, American Beauty, the Perks of Being a Wallflower, the Princess Bride, and Chicago... I'm a huge fan of movies
Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: I really like the Harry Potter series and as for TV Shows, Rupaul's Drag Race and Game of Thrones. As for music, I listen to a lot of music and most of it is older (Fleetwood Mac, ABBA, David Bowie, Elton John, Dolly Parton ( :heart: )) or super poppy (Dua Lipa, Ariana Grande).
What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: I like to call myself moderate because I am on some issues, but I'm pretty liberal
Are you a follower of any religion?: My whole family is catholic so I kinda go with that most of the time, but I'm actually atheist
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: I don't do drugs, but. I drink too much for someone who's underage.
What animal best represents you?: a sloth
Best thing about you?: I'm very passionate, I think
Worst thing about you?: i'm very absent minded. adhd is a b word (can i cuss on here? is that a thing i can do?)
Tell us about your last 24 hours: I cooked really good dinner last night. Got up early this morning for work and my boss bought me pizza. I'm having a good day so far!
So yeah, hi! It's nice to meet you!
Last edited by nicknicknick on 6th July, 2018, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nicknicknick

First name: Nicholas

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Hi!

Unread postby Zephyrus » 6th July, 2018, 4:10 pm

Hi Nick. Welcome to the forum. Luckily for you, both Dolly Parton and Dua Lipa are members of the GTF community so you can meet your favourite music artists. :lol:

Be sure to join the discord to get to know everyone and the House Cup, if you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=76196
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby nicknicknick » 6th July, 2018, 4:34 pm

Zephyrus wrote:Hi Nick. Welcome to the forum. Luckily for you, both Dolly Parton and Dua Lipa are members of the GTF community so you can meet your favourite music artists. :lol:

Be sure to join the discord to get to know everyone and the House Cup, if you're interested: https://www.gayteenforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=76196

Wonderful, I can't wait to meet them!
I'll join the discord, but I can be shy, so I don't know how well I'll do with actually talking on it :cool:
nicknicknick

First name: Nicholas

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Zephyrus » 6th July, 2018, 4:41 pm

nicknicknick wrote:
Zephyrus wrote:Hi Nick. Welcome to the forum. Luckily for you, both Dolly Parton and Dua Lipa are members of the GTF community so you can meet your favourite music artists. :lol:

Be sure to join the discord to get to know everyone and the House Cup, if you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=76196

Wonderful, I can't wait to meet them!
I'll join the discord, but I can be shy, so I don't know how well I'll do with actually talking on it :cool:

Don't worry about being shy - I was when I first joined, but, with time, you'll feel right at home. It's just about getting stuck in and, once you get to know everyone, it's great. If need be, you can PM people on Discord, if you prefer a one-to-one conversation. There's lots of people (me included) who greet people when they join and they'll help you fit in. :keke:
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby swedeam » 6th July, 2018, 5:39 pm

welcome to GTF.
Criminaly insane.
swedeam

First name: eli
Likes received: 10

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 6th July, 2018, 8:56 pm

welcome man!!
ImageImage
Hierax
Flaz├ęda

Likes received: 380

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Dua Lipa » 7th July, 2018, 12:01 am

Welcome to the forum Nick! you sound really cool
nicknicknick wrote:As for music... Dolly Parton ( :heart: ) ....or super poppy Dua Lipa.

I have a feeling you're going to get along well with Dolly and I :eli:
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
Dua Lipa
Actually Heterosexual

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 848

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 7th July, 2018, 10:29 am

Hey Nick! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here dude!
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 7th July, 2018, 1:29 pm

Welcome (Good taste in movies :D )

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Adyuto » 7th July, 2018, 10:33 pm

Hey Nick,

Welcome to the forum, it's nice to have another Floridian here. Also, you won't be the only history and/or anthropology enthusiast here. All that being said, I hope you enjoy your time here on GTF.
Adyuto
Mafia A Rank

Likes received: 56

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Mafia A Rank

Recently active