I'm Kevin and Gay

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

I'm Kevin and Gay

Unread postby KevinJulians » 5th July, 2018, 1:34 am

Hy There...

Im New member here , first of all i apologize if i have bad english grammar, due its not my native language.

My Name is Kevin , Kevin Julians, its not my birth name, but i prefer to call by this way. I'm 17 years old boy, i live in Indonesia - South East Asia. I still closet to my family or my friends, but i'd like know more people , in particulary people in rainbow to know the different perspective about LGBT+ itself. hope full you can know more about me by asking me lot of question. cherrrsssss !!!!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
KevinJulians

First name: Kevin

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: I'm Kevin and Gay

Unread postby Zephyrus » 5th July, 2018, 4:34 am

Welcome to the forum, Kevin. Be sure to stick around and to join the discord so you can get to know everyone. :keke:

Also, you may be interested in the House Cup, which is a forum-wide competition that is a great way to get to know everyone: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=76196
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 5th July, 2018, 4:16 pm

Welcome, you can be my second favorite Kevin

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 6th July, 2018, 9:01 pm

CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:Welcome, you can be my second favorite Kevin

ImageImage
Hierax
Flaz├ęda

Likes received: 380

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Lochlan » 7th July, 2018, 10:29 am

Hey Kevin! Welcome to GTF!
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Recently active