Little rant about new classes.

Feeling happy, sad or excited about something? Seen a great movie? Write about your day in these long-running threads.

Little rant about new classes.

Unread postby devedani » 7th June, 2018, 6:06 pm

I'm gonna split these up so it's easier to read.

1. The Timetable.
Going into a new year, I'm not in the year where we can pick electives yet. So we get them picked for us. Fucking business?? Most of us are gonna work at McDonald's, why tf we need that??

2. The Teachers.
So, in the new timetable and classes also comes packaged with new teachers. Yay for me. Some of them already have a pre-held opinion on me. E.g, Let's call him Mr A. Mr A is a support teacher mainly, who also teaches ICT, which used to be my favourite class until him. Mr A has pulled me out of class multiple times to talk to me about my demerits, which don't really amount to anything apart from an end of year trip. For some reason, because i got a lot of demerits that one time I'm inherenntly a bad student. Ugh.

3. The order of the classes.
This sounds petty, but this is shit too. The classes are arranged in the most awkward positions. They put the classes the furthest away from each other next to each other. What the actual fuck.

4. PE
I hate PE as it is, but our PE slot overlaps with some of the seniors. We have to change with loud mouthed, obnoxious, homophobic seniors who objectify women. Jesus, there's so many obnoxious guys at our school. At least we don't have to do PE with them. If we did, I would make a fake ass excuse to miss PE every time.
ig: ffsdani sc: bit.ly/vensnap vsco: https://vsco.co/venfae/images/1
devedani

First name: Dani
Likes received: 2

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

For post #This post was deleted by KrisCross on 7th June, 2018, 8:50 pm.
Reason: no

Re: Little rant about new classes.

Unread postby KrisCross » 7th June, 2018, 8:53 pm

No, sorry, I don't like using my powers as an ex-mod, but this is ridiculous. If you want to raise your post count to attain a certain tier, make at least somewhat qualitative posts, but splitting up this tiny amount of texts into multiple posts is just pure spam.
KrisCross
Belgian Daddy

Likes received: 430

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby Tim. » 7th June, 2018, 11:41 pm

These are so insignificant issues. What sense of narcissitic entitlement do you have to feel the need to rant about them in a public forum?
Tim.
The Southern Ex-Moderator

Likes received: 202

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 7th June, 2018, 11:56 pm

Tim. wrote:These are so insignificant issues. What sense of narcissitic entitlement do you have to feel the need to rant about them in a public forum?

The kind that believes that we'd just let him sit around and post four posts in rapid succession because he thinks we can't fucking read a block of text lmao
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 171

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby devedani » 8th June, 2018, 8:41 am

k thx
ig: ffsdani sc: bit.ly/vensnap vsco: https://vsco.co/venfae/images/1
devedani

First name: Dani
Likes received: 2

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 8th June, 2018, 8:47 am

he hit em with the k!!!
ImageImage
Hierax
Flaz├ęda

Likes received: 380

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dua Lipa » 8th June, 2018, 9:16 am

As much as I agree this can be annoying, I'm pretty sure the OPs age is 13 or 14 and this kind of stuff can seem pretty significant at that age so I think he does have a right to post about them although his formatting definitely needs an upgrade.
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
Dua Lipa
Actually Heterosexual

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 847

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 8th June, 2018, 11:22 am

And you PMed me over this? Kris made it pretty obvious why he did it. I'm hoping you didn't go out of your way to PM him because that sounds like what you were gonna do sis.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby Gavin » 8th June, 2018, 11:25 am

Lochlan wrote:And you PMed me over this? Kris made it pretty obvious why he did it. I'm hoping you didn't go out of your way to PM him because that sounds like what you were gonna do sis.

*who do you mean*

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 200

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 8th June, 2018, 11:30 am

Gavin wrote:
Lochlan wrote:And you PMed me over this? Kris made it pretty obvious why he did it. I'm hoping you didn't go out of your way to PM him because that sounds like what you were gonna do sis.

*who do you mean*

The OT PMed me smh
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby Gavin » 8th June, 2018, 12:24 pm

Lochlan wrote:
Gavin wrote:

*who do you mean*

The OT PMed me smh

make that clear then! could've atleast quoted the guy you meant...

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 200

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Recently active