What dream did you have last night?

Feeling happy, sad or excited about something? Seen a great movie? Write about your day in these long-running threads.

What dream did you have last night?

Unread postby QUIFFSareAMAZING » 18th January, 2015, 5:38 am

I had a dream I was in north Korea, as a prisoner and there were soldiers everywhere. They were also starting to take over the world, they just claimed eastern Europe ... It was kinda scary...
WARNING BAD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ABOVE PLEASE BE WARNED!
QUIFFSareAMAZING
#derby4lyf

First name: George
Likes received: 5

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: What dream did you have last night?

Unread postby Will80 » 18th January, 2015, 6:56 am

Last night or the night before (horrible memory) I dreamt that I was being held down by a ghost or something on my bed, I was laying on my stomach in my dark room. I was being held down and the ghost or person whatever was also messing around with my toes, playing with them.. It freaked me out because I had a real life situation like this happen to me before. I slept on my stomach at my aunties house, woke up and could not move a single muscle. After about 2 minutes I was able to move. Got up and never slept on my stomach again.
Will80

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Moben » 18th January, 2015, 10:11 am

Will80 wrote:Last night or the night before (horrible memory) I dreamt that I was being held down by a ghost or something on my bed, I was laying on my stomach in my dark room. I was being held down and the ghost or person whatever was also messing around with my toes, playing with them.. It freaked me out because I had a real life situation like this happen to me before. I slept on my stomach at my aunties house, woke up and could not move a single muscle. After about 2 minutes I was able to move. Got up and never slept on my stomach again.

I believe you had sleep paralysis. Search it up.
Moben

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby rxxli » 18th January, 2015, 11:04 am

Moben wrote:
Will80 wrote:Last night or the night before (horrible memory) I dreamt that I was being held down by a ghost or something on my bed, I was laying on my stomach in my dark room. I was being held down and the ghost or person whatever was also messing around with my toes, playing with them.. It freaked me out because I had a real life situation like this happen to me before. I slept on my stomach at my aunties house, woke up and could not move a single muscle. After about 2 minutes I was able to move. Got up and never slept on my stomach again.

:werd:
I was just going to suggest that. It's pretty common really.
rxxli
The Defender of Europe

First name: Andrej
Likes received: 53

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Funnykid » 19th January, 2015, 1:04 pm

I dreamt that I drowned last night. It freaked me out.
Funnykid

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hyacinth » 19th January, 2015, 5:57 pm

Hyacinth
Candlelight Supper Enthusiast

First name: Jan
Likes received: 40

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby BrownjaminBen » 19th January, 2015, 6:42 pm

I have no idea what I dreamt about but this morning I woke up in the kitchen so sleepwalking me decided he wanted a midnight snack I don't even know :facepalm2:
ImageImageImage
BrownjaminBen
Here For Your Bentertainment

First name: Ben
Likes received: 18

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Popularité Runner-Up

Unread postby Moben » 19th January, 2015, 7:37 pm

rxxli wrote:
Moben wrote:

:werd:
I was just going to suggest that. It's pretty common really.

Yea I've suffered from sleep paralysis a number of times. It's pretty creepy.
Moben

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Will80 » 19th January, 2015, 8:57 pm

Moben wrote:

I did lol, scared me to death
Will80

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby mattyk » 20th January, 2015, 3:16 pm

QUIFFSareAMAZING wrote:I had a dream I was in north Korea, as a prisoner and there were soldiers everywhere. They were also starting to take over the world, they just claimed eastern Europe ... It was kinda scary...

No George, you with a Kim Jong Un hair style? Now THAT'S a nightmare! :nod:
One can pay back the loan of gold,
but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
- Malaysian proverb

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImage
mattyk
House Cup Host & Judge

First name: Matty
Likes received: 40

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby QUIFFSareAMAZING » 25th January, 2015, 4:46 am

mattyk wrote:
QUIFFSareAMAZING wrote:I had a dream I was in north Korea, as a prisoner and there were soldiers everywhere. They were also starting to take over the world, they just claimed eastern Europe ... It was kinda scary...

Oh god, that could be the worst torture they can do to me!
QUIFFSareAMAZING
#derby4lyf

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Adam :D » 25th January, 2015, 7:55 am

QUIFFSareAMAZING wrote:
mattyk wrote:

Oh god, that could be the worst torture they can do to me!

Am I the only one who thinks that'd look hawt?
Adam :D
Your Local Taco Enthusiast

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Tim. » 26th January, 2015, 6:47 pm

It wasn't technically last night, but Friday night/morning I had an epic dream that was a combination of camping, hangover recovery, Glee, family reunion and becoming a terrorist with a plan to blow up Tony Abbott, with Sue Sylvester trying to stop us. It was amazing
Tim.
The Southern Ex-Moderator

Likes received: 202

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Biguy » 26th January, 2015, 6:59 pm

I had a dream that I was Tenzing from Legend of Korra and that there were some people who kept throwing grenades at me. I ran away at first then remembered that I was a fucking airbender and then went on to kill the people with grenades.
"Why not both?"
Biguy
The Oprah of Blowjobs

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby KrTeerz » 29th January, 2015, 9:21 am

i have the same dream sometimes where im trying to get inside the house
something was coming up our driveway i dont know what it was but i was freaking out
no matter how hard i tried i couldnt get in the house when i tried opening the backdoor wind kept pushing me
KrTeerz

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby QUIFFSareAMAZING » 29th January, 2015, 4:04 pm

I had a dream where i was holding my crush's hand and he started to cry, so we hugged. God i was so pissed off when i woke up.
QUIFFSareAMAZING
#derby4lyf

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Funnykid » 29th January, 2015, 5:08 pm

QUIFFSareAMAZING wrote:I had a dream where i was holding my crush's hand and he started to cry, so we hugged. God i was so pissed off when i woke up.

I've had similar dreams except I'm usually the one tearing up
Funnykid

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cleo » 19th February, 2015, 12:44 pm

Last night I dreamed that I was raped by a clown :(
Cleo
Cleorly Mad

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby muddylegs » 19th February, 2015, 12:53 pm

I dreamed I went to an abandoned Disney studio with 3 members of gtf... it was rather odd. Two of them kept hugging and kissing in public, which was weird because irl they don't get along.
muddylegs
Coca-Cola Poster BOY

Likes received: 142

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Callum » 21st April, 2015, 4:49 pm

I had a very disturbing dream the other night, I seen a bunch of people getting shot while they were on water skis, and one by one they fell into the water, it was pretty graphic. I woke up feeling ill.
Callum
We Could Be Heroes

First name: Callum

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Next

Recently active