What made you laugh recently?

Feeling happy, sad or excited about something? Seen a great movie? Write about your day in these long-running threads.

Re: What made you laugh recently?

Unread postby Lochlan » 5th June, 2018, 5:08 pm

Watching my D&D party kill a dragon and promptly go to remove it's genitalia to use as a weapon.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 296

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby René » 5th June, 2018, 5:28 pm

Gavin wrote:
Anonymous Boy wrote:Got a friend request from someone I didn't know on Facebook, asked him who he was; turns out he was hoping to sell me weed :P

did you buy it?

No, of course not. I don't need poor-quality illegal stuff when I can just go back to the Netherlands and buy it legally in a proper store with reviews and everything :P
I don't like to use it too often anyway, since it just stops working for me then. A few times a year is good.

I also really don't want any chance of being deported before getting British citizenship :keke: but even after that, I'm not going to buy anything illegal, ever. There's no need to.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
René
Owner/Administrator

First name: René
Likes received: 326

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby devedani » 9th June, 2018, 12:00 pm

this thread made me acc snort from laughter bless this
ig: ffsdani sc: bit.ly/vensnap vsco: https://vsco.co/venfae/images/1
devedani

First name: Dani
Likes received: 3

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby ItsMeJack » 11th June, 2018, 1:42 pm

ItsMeJack

Likes received: 36

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby René » 5th October, 2018, 5:48 pm

Our Indian landlord seems to have an entire network of Indian contractors to perform repairs on our Scottish apartment :lol:
René
Owner/Administrator

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Elgar » 8th October, 2018, 7:41 pm

a trunkard who claimed the worlds end when I turn 16
Elgar

Likes received: 3

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby René » 6th November, 2018, 12:11 pm

It happened again :lol:

So, on our way back home from a GFO meetup in Oxford back in 2015, while waiting for a bus, Brenden and I encountered two drunk girls (one very drunk, the other moderately drunk and doing her best to look after her friend) who randomly started talking to us and found us utterly fascinating for some reason.

Last night we met up with 2 old GTFers (Scottness and a friend of his who was also briefly on GTF in 2012) to see the 5th of November fireworks in Glasgow. We had a great time, and on our way back, wouldn't you know it, waiting at the train platform were two girls (again one very drunk, the other moderately drunk and doing her best to look after her friend) who started talking to us and were utterly fascinated. They couldn't get over the fact that I'm from the Netherlands and Brenden's American and we're married and living in Scotland together, which they thought was amazing :3
One of them said that this felt so emotional, it was going to give her PTSD :lol: (I don't think she knows what PTSD means.)
René
Owner/Administrator

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby René » 10th November, 2018, 1:04 pm

BA passenger kicked off plane after trying to smuggle ‘comfort cat’ in hand luggage

Metro News wrote:A British Airways passenger was kicked off a plane after she attempted to smuggle a cat in her hand luggage.
[...]
After the cat was discovered in a box she claimed it was for ‘emotional support’.

But this excuse did not convince crew who made it clear cats were not allowed to travel in the cabin unless they were recognised assistance dogs.

:lol:
René
Owner/Administrator

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Previous

Recently active