What are you on?

Feeling happy, sad or excited about something? Seen a great movie? Write about your day in these long-running threads.

Re: What are you on?

Unread postby Jlhudson » 28th October, 2014, 2:39 pm

Currently? Z-quil
Eventually, I'll be okay. Everything will fall into place...
Jlhudson

First name: Joseph

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Schoolboy » 31st October, 2014, 5:00 am

Right now, weed. That Super Lemon haze, mmmMMMmmm.
Don't take the things i say to serious, I know i can be creepy at times, Lmfao.
Schoolboy

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby brady11 » 31st October, 2014, 6:02 pm

6 hours of sleep :shake:
brady11

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Tranup » 6th January, 2015, 4:52 pm

I was earlier drinking traditional selfmade Finnish sugar wine :'Dd
Tranup

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Schoolboy » 8th January, 2015, 6:21 am

A bottle of baileys, gin + juice, about 12 cans of VB (Beer). tomozz i think i will try cough medicine and maybe the day after that i will try nutmeg.
Don't take the things i say to serious, I know i can be creepy at times, Lmfao.
Schoolboy

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Elrondi » 8th January, 2015, 8:18 am

I've just finished dinner and now I'm laying in bed and watching tv.
If you want to try original meal, you have to eat pierogi (dumblings)
Elrondi

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Burns » 8th January, 2015, 6:50 pm

Schoolboy wrote:A bottle of baileys, gin + juice, about 12 cans of VB (Beer). tomozz i think i will try cough medicine and maybe the day after that i will try nutmeg.

Aren't you like 15? How are you right side up let alone typing coherently.
look out, the world's destroying you
Burns
stay weird

Likes received: 17

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Mme Stahl » 8th January, 2015, 6:55 pm

Coffee. Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.
Mme Stahl

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Catnap » 22nd February, 2015, 10:41 pm

The last day of snow vacation before school starts again
I'm bored. PM me

https://instagram.com/amateur_shutterbug/
Check out my photography page!
Catnap

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cleo » 23rd February, 2015, 9:22 am

Catnip :gaycat:
Cleo
Cleorly Mad

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Russell » 23rd February, 2015, 10:11 am

Cigarettes, the remnants of last nights alcohol binge, and no doubt traces of that crack I smoked the day prior.
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
--------
Death is lighter than a feather; duty heavier than a mountain.
Russell
Heart of a Chilf, Soul of a Dragon

First name: Spaceman
Likes received: 45

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Jacketh » 17th November, 2017, 12:42 pm

Bump, particularly for any elders.

I've been trying Phenibut (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenibut) for the last couple of months. I tend to take it once a week (max two) or so (although, there is temptation to take it more in most people - and reading up, it can be very addictive. Thankfully, I've always been fine regulating any drugs I take)

I really would recommend it if someone like aids in social situations (that includes alcohol): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenibut. A few times over the last couple of months I've taken it, and been in a very, very, good mood, with no anxiety in social situations whatsoever. The only issue is, it works on the receptors as alcohol, so you can only drink very little, or not at all. A few of my friends have questioned why I'm such in a good mood and dancing, but seemingly have drunk nothing :P It's very much like alcohol (as said, it works on the same receptor); just completely without the drowiness/sloppiness that alcohol causes, which I detest. I can't stand getting into that state on alcohol.

It is totally legal. But, of course, there is a stigma about it and I wouldn't tell my friends, because the minute you tell someone you're on a drug that is a white powder, people raise eyebrows and see you as a junkie. Fact is, this is much better than alcohol, far more social, and a lot cheaper too :lol: I would recommend it.

Of course, stay away from drugs if you're not wise or above the age of 18 at least :P
Jacketh

Likes received: 918

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Wayde » 17th November, 2017, 2:34 pm

Jacketh wrote:Bump, particularly for any elders.

I've been trying Phenibut (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenibut) for the last couple of months. I tend to take it once a week (max two) or so (although, there is temptation to take it more in most people - and reading up, it can be very addictive. Thankfully, I've always been fine regulating any drugs I take)

I really would recommend it if someone like aids in social situations (that includes alcohol): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenibut. A few times over the last couple of months I've taken it, and been in a very, very, good mood, with no anxiety in social situations whatsoever. The only issue is, it works on the receptors as alcohol, so you can only drink very little, or not at all. A few of my friends have questioned why I'm such in a good mood and dancing, but seemingly have drunk nothing :P It's very much like alcohol (as said, it works on the same receptor); just completely without the drowiness/sloppiness that alcohol causes, which I detest. I can't stand getting into that state on alcohol.

It is totally legal. But, of course, there is a stigma about it and I wouldn't tell my friends, because the minute you tell someone you're on a drug that is a white powder, people raise eyebrows and see you as a junkie. Fact is, this is much better than alcohol, far more social, and a lot cheaper too :lol: I would recommend it.

Of course, stay away from drugs if you're not wise or above the age of 18 at least :P

Hmm, I may actually look into this. Does it have the not-totally-in-control feeling that alcohol does?
Wayde
A Witty User Title™

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 31

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Vortex » 17th November, 2017, 2:57 pm

Currently just lamictal, vraylar, and prep.

But as far as fun things go, I am hopefully doing shrooms soon with my new friend :)
ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
Vortex
Daddysir

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 320

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Previous

Recently active