Cloverfield

The place for your music, films, television shows, and all things pop culture.

Cloverfield

Unread postby devedani » 16th June, 2018, 6:43 pm

The Cloverfield series are loosely connected movies, in a sci-fi genre.

Cloverfield:

When a monster of unknown species emerges from the water in Manhattan, the city dissolves into chaos as everyone tries to get out unharmed. One of those people documented the whole thing.

10 Cloverfield Lane:

A woman was at a gas station. Next thing she remembers, she's in a bunker with two other men. One helped build the bunker, the other needed it. The other believes that the earth is inhabitable and they cannot leave the bunker whatsoever.

The Cloverfield Paradox:

When a space station tries to create infinite energy out of nowhere, they hurtle themselves to an alternate dimension, causing a war between the humans and "the things" on the ship. Things they cannot see. Possessive things.

I've always loved these movies because they've always stayed relatively close to the current times.
ig: ffsdani sc: bit.ly/vensnap vsco: https://vsco.co/venfae/images/1
devedani

First name: Dani
Likes received: 2

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Cloverfield

Unread postby Dolly » 17th June, 2018, 3:03 am

a lot of ppl dont like the movies, but I do. They usually dont make much sense, which I understand. I loved Cloverfield Paradox.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 855

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Zephyrus » 17th June, 2018, 11:40 am

I've only watched 10 Cloverfield Lane and, while I enjoyed it, I didn't really know what was going on. :P
Now that I know that it was part of a series, I might check the rest of them out.
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 17th June, 2018, 3:48 pm

They look interesting ill have to give them a try

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby devedani » 17th June, 2018, 6:12 pm

Paradox explains the whole reason why cloverfield happened in the first place, I'd recommend it. If y'all wanna know about the lore behind cloverfield, there's an arg. There's sites for things in cloverfield. Some people say Tagruato, a mining company awoke clover. (Tagruato has a site), some people say the -redacted- from Paradox started it.
ig: ffsdani sc: bit.ly/vensnap vsco: https://vsco.co/venfae/images/1
devedani

First name: Dani
Likes received: 2

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active