Australia - Your Thoughts?

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Australia - Your Thoughts?

Unread postby Scookie_63 » 17th August, 2018, 6:32 am

Hello all you in GTF.

Its me Scookie or Sebastian here. Your fellow Australian freak.

I am honestly wanting your thoughts on Australia. As a country who only just legalised Equal Marriage at the end of last year this year has been very different for us LGBTQI people in the country. Mainly we have been able to get legally married and be slightly equal with our straight folk. I have lived in Australia my whole life and don't get to have a discussion much with people on their own opinion of Australia.

So this is where you come in! What do you love, hate, like, dislike, or want us to change for the better or worse.

Let me know in the comments!!

Im in Discord and on the forum if you want to chat

Be safe and have fun!
Scookie_63

First name: Sebastian
Likes received: 12

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Australia - Your Thoughts?

Unread postby Russell » 9th September, 2018, 12:41 am

Australia is an awesome place, our only detriment really is the older generation and our own Government. The older generations are so stuck in there ways and are intolerant to the changing times, acting as a stick in the mud to slow down or stop any forward progress we have as a nation. The Government are similar, in that they as a majority comprised of said older gen members. However, they take it to a whole new level of uselessness. The cunt's couldn't find a root in a brothel with a fist full of fifties.

Other than that, it's a lovely place and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world.

Sorry, I know that I'm not exactly the audience you were chasing... given that I'm also from the Land Down Under (albeit the other side).
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
--------
Death is lighter than a feather; duty heavier than a mountain.
Russell
Heart of a Chilf, Soul of a Dragon

First name: Spaceman
Likes received: 52

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 9th September, 2018, 12:53 pm

issa hoax
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
Woollyhoolly
Classy

First name: Tim
Likes received: 161

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby robinren » 5th November, 2018, 11:05 pm

I live here and can confirm that it isn't real. All just green screens, CGI and gorgeous actors.

In all seriousness, I find myself resenting it. Our political instability, divisiveness and often damaging discriminatory practices are our major downfalls. Six prime ministers in ten years and all that. And Pauline Hanson, ScoMo, Abbott - these are the people we chose to represent us. To our credit, though, we make funny jokes about it, and that's what matters.
robinren

First name: Robin
Likes received: 1

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Green Horizons » 6th November, 2018, 2:28 pm

Australians always seem really laid-back. I don't understand why, with all the scary spiders and shit that they have there :runaway:
Green Horizons

First name: Jeremy
Likes received: 2

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PostThis post was deleted by René on 9th November, 2018, 5:11 pm.
Reason: Spam

Recently active