Big question but, what are your life goals?

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: Big question but, what are your life goals?

Unread postby DominikPeterson » 12th July, 2018, 3:33 am

My goal is to work at an international organisation in something related to human rights.
DominikPeterson

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CheeseSlice » 17th July, 2018, 6:15 pm

I want a doctorate iin psychology and I want $8,352,538 and I want to be married and possibly have kids.
CheeseSlice

First name: Dan
Likes received: 12

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby FemSledge » 29th July, 2018, 11:11 pm

(I love all these mentions related to microbiology and epidemiology)

In 20 years I'm hoping I'll have a career as either a microbiologist or an epidemiologist at the CDC with a master's degree.

Also hoping to live in a decent sized home in the suburban area of Atlanta with a partner (I'd be 36 so I hope I'd be married by then).
"If a plane can fit into the Pentagon so can your words."
FemSledge

First name: Alex

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby MaskedPanda » 4th August, 2018, 2:04 pm

Occupational therapist, plan to study Tuskegee to get (hopefully) a master before it goes to requiring a Doctorate( I am NOT writing a thesis). In twenty years hopefully married with gay kids (probably adopt).
MaskedPanda

First name: Thane
Likes received: 1

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby robertjohnson » 4th August, 2018, 2:29 pm

I think that all people are absolutely different, and, therefore, it is completely difficult to define a certain goal for every single person. But my goal is to be fully satisfied with who I am.
robertjohnson

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Previous

Recently active