The 1 year work out plan

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

The 1 year work out plan

Unread postby Gavin » 31st December, 2017, 6:29 am

My new years resolution for 2018 is to gain muscles and start eating/living healthier, and to make myself really commit to this im gonna post a picture of myself every week. This is my plan for 2018 but everyone who wants to join this is free to do so :keke:

1st of january pic will be up tomorrow, the beginning :D

(I sense a short trip to wasteland with this thread)

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 200

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Re: The 1 year work out plan

Unread postby boiii » 31st December, 2017, 6:46 am

100 euros says he won't make it. :P

ImageImage
boiii
spiderboiiii

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 251

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Gavin » 31st December, 2017, 7:33 am

should i already give you my bank account number kamiel? x

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Kaspar » 31st December, 2017, 8:35 am

I might do some stuff with you Gav, but we'll see :D I kinda wanted to do more gym and joga again this new year.
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 703

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Felicia » 31st December, 2017, 11:33 am

Gavin wrote:My new years resolution for 2018 is to gain muscles and start eating/living healthier, and to make myself really commit to this im gonna post a picture of myself every week. This is my plan for 2018 but everyone who wants to join this is free to do so :keke:

I've been telling myself the same thing over the last 7 years.
Trust me, it never works.

Working out/bodybuilding only works if you make it a lifestyle, not just an activity.
“I am one with the Force. The Force is with me”
― Chirrut Îmwe
Felicia
Formerly Nostalgia

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 7

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Auralnauts » 31st December, 2017, 12:33 pm

People like yourself populate the gym and use all the equipment incorrectly for 3 months and then quit. What's the point? Why do you need a new year to attempt to do something?

"Gives the best advice"
-No one
Auralnauts
No interesting title here.

Likes received: 12

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 31st December, 2017, 3:08 pm

Auralnauts wrote:People like yourself populate the gym and use all the equipment incorrectly for 3 months and then quit. What's the point? Why do you need a new year to attempt to do something?

People like yourself are being unnecessarily rude and critical of a goal that is both feasible and positive. Instead of being anal about it, maybe you could make suggestions in a respectful way that actually accomplishes something. Additionally, moaning about it here is probably the least effective way to deal with this person problem babe, so maybe the next time you're at the gym you could offer suggestions to fellow members. Don't complain about the problem if you don't plan on trying to resolve it <3 Thanks, sweetie xx
Good for you Gavin for making a resolution and planning to stick to it!

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Gavin » 31st December, 2017, 3:11 pm

Nostalgia wrote:
Gavin wrote:My new years resolution for 2018 is to gain muscles and start eating/living healthier, and to make myself really commit to this im gonna post a picture of myself every week. This is my plan for 2018 but everyone who wants to join this is free to do so :keke:

I've been telling myself the same thing over the last 7 years.
Trust me, it never works.

Working out/bodybuilding only works if you make it a lifestyle, not just an activity.

i'll be the one to prove otherwise :D

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Gavin » 31st December, 2017, 3:12 pm

Auralnauts wrote:People like yourself populate the gym and use all the equipment incorrectly for 3 months and then quit. What's the point? Why do you need a new year to attempt to do something?

thanks for your lovely support xx, but im not planning on going to the gym so dont worry :keke:

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Gavin » 31st December, 2017, 3:14 pm

wolbre04 wrote:

People like yourself are being unnecessarily rude and critical of a goal that is both feasible and positive. Instead of being anal about it, maybe you could make suggestions in a respectful way that actually accomplishes something. Additionally, moaning about it here is probably the least effective way to deal with this person problem babe, so maybe the next time you're at the gym you could offer suggestions to fellow members. Don't complain about the problem if you don't plan on trying to resolve it <3 Thanks, sweetie xx
Good for you Gavin for making a resolution and planning to stick to it!

thanks bren :keke:, cant wait to see the result over a year :D

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Fadi » 31st December, 2017, 3:16 pm

I'm gonna do this with you Gavin, I think people are motivated when they work together and are able to stick a plan better when more than one! :D :heart:
Odd Squad Image Odd Squad
Fadi
Compulsive Hugger

First name: Fady
Likes received: 75

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby Gavin » 31st December, 2017, 3:37 pm

Lightboy wrote:I'm gonna do this with you Gavin, I think people are motivated when they work together and are able to stick a plan better when more than one! :D :heart:

yay!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: lets do thisss :D

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Gavin » 1st January, 2018, 8:35 am

the beginning :keke:
rn i weigh 59.5 kg (131 pounds). my plan will be to use a work out app a friend of mine uses as well (i saw the results) so i will try to avoid the gym, for stuff that requires bars i can just go to the park and i will try to go jogging everyday to increase my stamina. lets see were this goes :keke:

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Erebos » 1st January, 2018, 1:10 pm

Good luck! I would do it with you, but im not motivated enough hahah. Get that daddy bod ;)
Bring me a shrubbbery!
Erebos

Likes received: 10

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Gavin » 1st January, 2018, 2:38 pm

Erebos wrote:Good luck! I would do it with you, but im not motivated enough hahah. Get that daddy bod ;)

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Rwinter96 » 2nd January, 2018, 4:50 pm

Go you, it's nice to see someone actually planning to make the changes rather than just saying they will. I wish you luck and a fit 2018
Rwinter96

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 50

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby Gavin » 2nd January, 2018, 4:59 pm

Rwinter96 wrote:Go you, it's nice to see someone actually planning to make the changes rather than just saying they will. I wish you luck and a fit 2018

thanks buddy :P

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Gavin » 9th January, 2018, 11:03 am

week 1 finished :keke: (plus 1 day but who cares?)

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 9th January, 2018, 11:19 am

With a cameo from the rabbit <3

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Wayde » 9th January, 2018, 11:23 am

Honestly, I started this last year and it worked for me. I just started a simple routine and switched a few things in my life. For example, I go to the gym in the morning Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (most sites I looked into said you should leave a day for your muscles to heal in between workouts if you do full-body). I am also trying to cut down on sugar, so I switched to Coke Zero instead of regular, and try to drink at least one bottle of water in the afternoon/evening. I am trying to cut down on grease and junk food, so I try to get grilled food instead of fried when I can, and I switched to salted (not buttered) popcorn instead of chips. I also try and eat a salad at lunch, though I don't always end up doing this one. Either way, you get the point. Anytime you have a choice of what to eat, just go for the healthier option. This year, I want to eventually bump to a five-day workout where I focus on different muscle groups. I slacked off a bit on my routine over the holidays though, so I haven't done that yet.
Wayde
A Witty User Title™

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 31

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Next

Recently active