GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Unread postby Calcifer » 15th September, 2018, 1:01 pm

-
Last edited by Calcifer on 5th November, 2018, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

Likes received: 127

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Unread postby Corrdorr » 3rd November, 2018, 11:46 am

So seeing as it's been quite clear GTF is officially dead, here's my farewell post!

The leadership of the forum in the past year has been absolutely dreadful, and while it was clear you guys were trying it was even clearer that your were all trying to the bare minimum needed to keep your egotistical asses in these seats of power. :gaycat:

It was quite sad to see this forum degrade over the year, and it was even sadder to see the new swathe of users pollute GTF's waters with their snowflakey attitudes and pointless nonsense. Never has GTF had so much kumbayah singing, circle jerking, and dick sucking going on on such a regular basis.

If anyone from before GTF's dying period sees this and we know each other, it's been fun! I love y'all and miss y'all. Follow my insta or something and hit me up there. Corrdorr is pretty much universally me on the net so I'm not too hard to find. Everyone else can literally eat my ass after I've eaten a spicy red curry or something. xo

Byeeee
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 172

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Previous

Recently active