GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: GTFess: Sex, Scandal and Anonymous Confessions

Unread postby Hierax » 9th June, 2018, 4:57 pm

Submission #1085 wrote:I heard a rumor J is becoming a drug lord in Thailand after he got addicted to cocaine this year. Is that true?

obviously
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 383

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 9th June, 2018, 7:16 pm

Hierax wrote:
Submission #1085 wrote:I heard a rumor J is becoming a drug lord in Thailand after he got addicted to cocaine this year. Is that true?

obviously

Only half of this is a rumor

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PostThis post was deleted by TheBrunswickian on 4th December, 2018, 8:23 pm.

Unread postby Deither » 10th June, 2018, 1:22 pm

he's coming back to expand his territory obviously

ImageImage

The only two time official winner of GTF's Powertop award
Deither
Knope's Ben Wyatt

Likes received: 48

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Kaspar » 11th June, 2018, 6:25 am

Submission 1086 wrote:Does anyone else really cringe at Kaspar? The way he mods, things he says, the e-dating. I'm still not over that investigation he did over the fake screenshot it's embarrassing people were talking about him as the next Jack or Des

I know, right? Especially the e-dating part! It's a pity you never meet the other person in real life, you just do nudes and can be e-together now, or at least that's what Jack told me :shake:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 703

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Woollyhoolly » 11th June, 2018, 7:30 am

Kaspar wrote:
Submission 1086 wrote:Does anyone else really cringe at Kaspar? The way he mods, things he says, the e-dating. I'm still not over that investigation he did over the fake screenshot it's embarrassing people were talking about him as the next Jack or Des

I know, right? Especially the e-dating part! It's a pity you never meet the other person in real life, you just do nudes and can be e-together now, or at least that's what Jack told me :shake:

I lead the investigation regarding the ss hun, i’m the only nancy drew mod around nowadays.

Anywho, where are my spicy confessions!
Atleast my shitty formatting got people to comment on that, smh

step up ur game sokol
Made you look

Trudeau's my daddy
Woollyhoolly
Classy

First name: Tim
Likes received: 161

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Kaspar » 11th June, 2018, 8:19 am

Woollyhoolly wrote:
Kaspar wrote:

I lead the investigation regarding the ss hun, i’m the only nancy drew mod around nowadays.

Anywho, where are my spicy confessions!
Atleast my shitty formatting got people to comment on that, smh

step up ur game sokol

I write all of mine to seem more edgy and to feel like an oldfag a bit. Do you want me to write some about you too, Temi?
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 11th June, 2018, 9:24 am

Kaspar wrote:

The e-dating really gets on my nerves too! That's so cringy! Like, if they were planning to meet up and had already done so before it would be ok but this is just rediculous.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 296

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Kaspar » 11th June, 2018, 9:30 am

Lochlan wrote:
Kaspar wrote:

The e-dating really gets on my nerves too! That's so cringy! Like, if they were planning to meet up and had already done so before it would be ok but this is just rediculous.

Kids these days, thinking these e-relationships are valid, of course there are no emotions in that, they only share nudes a few times and think it's a relationship, ha! Look how much better I am for not being in a relationship, but at least if I was, it would be real! I'll choose to point it out though because my own problems are boring and I need some attention from a group of validating online friends.
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Zephyrus » 11th June, 2018, 10:13 am

Kaspar wrote:
Lochlan wrote:
Kaspar wrote:

Kids these days, thinking these e-relationships are valid, of course there are no emotions in that, they only share nudes a few times and think it's a relationship, ha! Look how much better I am for not being in a relationship, but at least if I was, it would be real! I'll choose to point it out though because my own problems are boring and I need some attention from a group of validating online friends.
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Adyuto » 11th June, 2018, 12:16 pm

Kaspar wrote:
Lochlan wrote:
Kaspar wrote:

Adyuto
Mafia A Rank

Likes received: 56

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby feijaofj » 11th June, 2018, 2:21 pm

go have e-sex you e-creeps :werd:

ImageImage
feijaofj

Likes received: 201

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dua Lipa » 11th June, 2018, 4:15 pm

Footage of Kasp and Loch trying to be shady
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
Dua Lipa
Actually Heterosexual

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 850

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 11th June, 2018, 4:53 pm

Dua Lipa wrote:
Footage of Kasp and Loch trying to be shady

I'm trying to figure out if it was worth it. I enjoy the high quality GIFs, but the low quality drags are disappointing
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 296

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Estaphel » 11th June, 2018, 5:07 pm

Hierax wrote:
Submission #1083 wrote:if i walked into a room with Kaspar, Lochlan, and Estaphel, it would probably reek of used socks, baloney, and steamed broccoli

woo i was mentioned in a fess!
I want some tea.
Estaphel
Pelican Town Resident

First name: Ben
Likes received: 10

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 15th June, 2018, 11:27 am

Submission #1087 wrote:GTF hasn't been worse than what it is now.

False. It's been worse a few weeks ago.
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby feijaofj » 15th June, 2018, 12:48 pm

Hierax wrote:

what happened again a few weeks ago?

ImageImage
feijaofj

Likes received: 201

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 15th June, 2018, 1:00 pm

Gavin wrote:
Hierax wrote:

2 posts in 1 week or something
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 16th June, 2018, 3:42 pm

Submission #1088 wrote:I've got a sliiight feeling that house cup is gonna flop. Soz babes

ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby René » 16th June, 2018, 4:15 pm

Hierax wrote:
Gavin wrote:
Hierax wrote:

2 posts in 1 week or something

It was 6 posts in one day, with only 3 active threads that day (the 19th of May). Looking at the week ending that day, there were 125 posts that week.

It hasn't been anywhere near that bad since we introduced the activity tiers – since then, the averages have been 82 posts per day (573 posts per week) and 24 active threads per day.

The activity tiers clearly have an impact, but the weakness of the current implementation seems to be that a lot of people frantically make a lot of posts at once get up to IV, where they stay for 2 weeks, after which they suddenly drop back to I, presumably leading to the cycle starting over. But of course, we are far from done making improvements.

It is pretty interesting to observe, though, that people have a strong tendency (generally speaking – not just in this case) to think that things are the worst they have ever been, even when they have empirically been a lot worse in the (even very recent) past.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
René
Owner/Administrator

First name: René
Likes received: 326

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active