Spill Your Guts: What you REALLY think about GTFers

Off-topic posts go in here; this forum is only loosely moderated.

Re: Spill Your Guts: What you REALLY think about GTFers

Unread postby sylveon » 12th June, 2018, 3:10 pm

Corrdorr wrote:Sylveon - As someone who was a practicing Wiccan and was really into the whole Paganism thing too, I find you extremely offensive and outrageously tacky. You're the Jehovah's Witness of the Wiccanism given you literally make everyone know you're a "witch". Nobody needs to know, you can mention it here and there if the topic arises but you literally inject it into your very being and it comes across as this joke that nobody takes seriously

bitch i put it in my intro bc its important to me, someone brought it up in the chat and i stood up for myself. if thats extremely offensive and outrageously tacky, and being the jehovas witness of "wiccanism" (LMFAO) and shoving it in everyones faces, then you need to step outside. also if you were into "wiccan" you'd at least know the noun form of it is wicca. so dont throw that bs at me sir :noway: :nono: shakin my damn head
sylveon

First name: nya
Likes received: 16

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby Lochlan » 12th June, 2018, 3:13 pm

Dua Lipa wrote:Amazing how Lochlan seems to be a spokesperson for the likes of Kaspar, Sylveon and Estaphel these days, just the kind of person we want as a mod - we love a nepotistic sister.

Not a spokesperson Ethan. Show me where I was their spokesperson and I'll believe you sis. Throwing out buzzwords like "nepotistic" doesn't make a sound case xo

More than anything I've reached a point where I'm sick of seeing people bullshit all over others for their own self fulfillment and when I see it, I call it out. It doesn't help that it's people I genuinely care about. Call me a nepotist all you want but when people are slinging the most brain-dead stupid shit about people I like, I say something.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Jacketh » 12th June, 2018, 3:16 pm

Lochlan wrote:*Opposes addition to the modteam
*Calls them out for not being active enough

Sis get your story straight!

1. Because that makes the team more in-n-out
2. Think you'll find I've rarely mentioned kaspars activity...

Sis get your story straight!
Jacketh

Likes received: 918

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Jacketh » 12th June, 2018, 3:21 pm

But yeah I've seen a few people say now they have had to "go through Loch" to get in touch with Kasp which is a bit bizarre

Boyfriend or secretary?
Jacketh

Likes received: 918

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby sylveon » 12th June, 2018, 3:26 pm

Jacketh wrote:But yeah I've seen a few people say now they have had to "go through Loch" to get in touch with Kasp which is a bit bizarre

Boyfriend or secretary?

i get how that might come across as weird and annoying but in reality its just because they are always on call with each other and lochlan tends to look on GTF more so if kaspars not responding chances are hes with lochlan :dunno:
sylveon

First name: nya
Likes received: 16

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Spill Your Guts [SYG] 2.0: What do you TRULY think about GTFers?

Unread postby Sig » 12th June, 2018, 3:29 pm

Dolly wrote:Sig - act your age please and stop hanging around these kiddies. ur a strange guy...

Lol says the guy one year younger then me .
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

First name: Sigurd :P
Likes received: 9

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Sig » 12th June, 2018, 3:30 pm

Jacketh wrote:But yeah I've seen a few people say now they have had to "go through Loch" to get in touch with Kasp which is a bit bizarre

Boyfriend or secretary?

I think the word you're looking for is whipped, Kaspar is whipped. :P

And thanks for the mentions y'all are amazing blah blah blah. :thumbsup:
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

First name: Sigurd :P
Likes received: 9

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Hierax » 12th June, 2018, 4:34 pm

DISCLAIMER: when I talk about 'newfags' I'm talking about people who joined in/after November or after me in general.

The Staff
Anonymous Boy - I don't really have anything against you personally. You used to be very inactive on GTF in the past, because of solid reasons, and I'm happy that you're being a prominent part of the site again. Because it is your website after all, so it would be weird if you weren't active. Also nice to see the new implementations et cetera. Keep up this level.
FirePhantom - I haven't had any personal conversations with you, but from what I've heard, you don't really sound as nice company. Also, good job on being the 'active Administrator' for a solid week. Lol.
TheBrunswickian - I don't really know how to feel about you. You really annoy me at times.
Woollyhoolly - Mixed feelings about you, you're a nice guy to talk to and gossip with but you used to suck at keeping drama out of the Modshizzle, you've really improved though, and I'm glad to see that you've really put work into GTF.

The Regulars
BequiveredOwl/Estaphel - One of the newfags who isn't really autistic or anything. You're one of the only ones that's quite cool to talk to, and who's pretty chill. Also cool that we're both interested in biochem, so we got a lot in common. Overall a pretty nice dude.
Big Gabe - I don't know you but from what I've seen you're pretty retarded. :/
Deither - You'll always be one of my favorite members, to be honest. I love talking to you and I love how you can be silly and switch to being serious as well. We have great conversations, in my opinion, and I'm so glad that we still get along very well. Just don't ignore me again. :heart:
Devedani - Spambot?
Dotshaypeg - Also one of the only newfags I actually enjoy talking to because you're laid back and aren't such a snowflake like the others.
Erebos - Where you at?
Ganymede - You're actually fucking creepy.
Gavin - I love talking shit about other members with you, we haven't really spoken that much to each other in the past weeks, but I'm sure it'll be better once my summer break starts. Also, maybe you're trying too hard to be the rude edgy kid? Sometimes it's really cringy and over the top... I still love you though, just calm the fuck down at times, even though I know you're actually not serious in most cases.
Igor - What happened to you? We should talk again sometime. You're a great guy and I enjoyed talking to you.
Influp - I've got mixed feeling about you. I love you because we both share a passion for Pokémon, but then again, you're so thin skinned and such a snowflake (at times?) you should thicken your skin and not let things get to you. And I get that you're trying to stand up for your friends in most cases, but control yourself man.
Jack Spears - LOL
Joshe - You're so cute. I'm sure you'll turn out to be a hot man when you hit puberty properly. I'm sure you'll break a lot of guys' hearts.
Kaspar - I actually tried to build a kinda friendship with you in the past? But I felt like you just ignored all my attempts or you didn't acknowledge them and that's pretty sad. I'm pretty sure you blame me for the screenshots that got leaked in the past, but I'll just tell you it wasn't me. Again. I think a lot of the members already said you're (were) one of the laziest Mods, and I don't fully agree. I do agree to a certain extent though. When I was a Moderator, I can remember you getting to worked up over things members did and also not having a spine either. You're very easily influenced, from what I've seen. I think stepping down was a good choice though, maybe you can actually enjoy the forum now, because authority isn't really your thing.
King William - You're actually a fun dude. Meeting you was nice and I would love to talk to you more often.
Lightboy/Fadi - I also got mixed feelings about you, mate. You're very very very nice, but that makes me think you're a bit fake or that you try to get along with everyone a bit too much. You might be trying to avoid conflicts but just be you, dude. But you might also just be very cringy and that's cool too. You're very clingy, which is also a tad annoying. I do appreciate that you're always there when I'm a bit down et cetera, you're very easy to talk to.
Lochlan - You're one of the 'newfags' (I know you're not actually a newfag but I'm referring to your squad), next to Benn, that isn't retarded either. You care a lot about the forum and your friends and that's awesome. I think you being a Moderator would be better than Kaspar, to be honest, seeing your activity and laid-backness. You don't get worked up about things easily, which is a very good thing. Also, like Inf, you stand up for your friends a lot, but you do it in a non-aggressive way, which I can surely appreciate. You're overall a great dude. Keep up the good work. Maybe do consider becoming a Moderator in the future, because I do think you have the potential (even though I voted no on your poll, because we didn't need Moderators at the time).
Lonewolf - You're pretty annoying and I don't know why you keep screens of literally EVERYTHING.
Mac Dan - Spambot 2?
Maylu - You're great at popping in in random conversations. Which is great, but you always disregard the ongoing conversation and start your own subject, while there's usually a pretty interesting conversation going on. That's annoying.
Mcmmigas - I don't know how to feel about you either, you're very annoying at times but hilarious at other times.
Petre - Bitch but love you.
Reco/La Duchesse - Weird.
Rwinter96 - I don't really have anything to say about you, other than I get that people call you weird and stuff but you were okay in Ghent so woohoo. Do stop being weird on GTF, though. You're a very nice dude.
SporkselJeroen - Great dude, love talking to you. Am looking forward to meeting you sometime in the future. You deserve the best. :heart:
Squipel - You used to be okay but you only became more and more weird, autistic and retarded. :/
Sylveon - I initially though you were cool but I don't know now.
Wolbre04 - I used to like you but you got too involved in GTF too quickly, I think. You're still to powerhungry, but I got used to it I think. It used to annoy me, I actually kinda used to despise you, but now it's just a trait of yours I've started to accept, I think. I've started to like you more and more again and I think we should get some things sorted because we might have some passive aggressiveness going on right now, which isn't really needed since I don't really have anything against you, anymore.

The Veterans
Definitely Not Isaac - Nobody cares about your trip to China and you probably know nothing about art nor betting so stop doing that. You used to be okay but you've gotten so annoying because of China.
Dolly - We never really had any in-depth conversations but I do know that you'll be alright in the future, lol. You're okay overall and I'm pretty sure you'll turn out to be a slut after losing your virginity.
Ethan/Dua Lipa - I'm happy that I've gotten the chance to get to know you better, because I didn't really get the chance last summer/September and during your ban. I think you're actually pretty great and we do share the same views about a lot of things.
Example - I literally love you, Kyler. You're the funniest member on GTF, by far. I would love to get to know you even better in the future. I'd write more but I can't say anything else than, you're awesome and I got nothing negative to say about you.
George - In real life, you're actually nice. But on GTF, you're the worst. You're so annoying online, I can't even.
Gibbs - You're cute.
Jacketh - I feel like I know you, but then again I don't. You're a nice dude, and I honestly don't really know why newfags hate you that much.
jacob - You're also a great dude, I'm happy that we somehow succeed at staying in touch. You're one of the nicest guys on here, I'm pretty sure everyone can agree there. You're also very good looking which only makes it better. You're great, love you bb.
JonathanT88 - We should really talk again sometime because it's been sooo long! You're still one of my favorite members and I'm looking forward to meeting you again someday. You're great to talk shit to. You've also given me great advice in the past, and I'm still very thankful for that. We really should catch up sometime. :heart:
Kriscross - I don't know how we still haven't met, but I'm sure it'll happen some day lmao. I feel like I know u pretty well, but then again I don't. We've never really had an in-depth conversation which is pretty sad, because I think we would get along pretty well. Still love you anyway, dad.
Krists - You're a cool dude, we should talk again sometime.
Olivurh - Love you bb, love talking to you and thank you for all the support. You can always hit me up when you need someone to talk to. :heart:
Tim. - I never thought you were such a shady bitch, but hey, you are and I love it. Next time we meet, we should make it less awkward. :P
Trenton - Hot.

The Departed
Aman - You were a cool dude. Would be nice to talk again sometime.
boiii - You're a bitch, to be honest. I don't know why I liked you and you appear to be pretty twofaced.
Bourdain - I never liked you.
Calcifer - I think you've moved on from GTF, props to you. Would be nice to talk again sometime though, you're a great guy.
Cobalt - I never really liked you as a Mod, you had a lot of ideas but you never realized them. All talk, no action.
Mary - Thank you for introducing me to Lennert lol, we really need to talk again.
Mati - Actually miss you???
Scottnesss - I loved your shadiness, we need a new shady narcissist on GTF.
Vortex - Am just now realizing that you're actually quite creepy and :pedo:. But a nice guy still.
ImageImage
Hierax
Flazéda

Likes received: 380

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 12th June, 2018, 8:45 pm

Gavin wrote:TheBrunswickian - Although i disagreed with you being a mod when you first became one, cuz i thought you were useless as a mod and got annoyed when asked the smallest questions, youre actually the best mod on the team. It took sometime but i feel like youre the only person on the mod team who is present on the forum in a good way and isnt a total idiot. thanks for that.

House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

Shittiest Member 2018 - Amadeus

ImageImage
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 598

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 12th June, 2018, 8:47 pm

Hierax wrote:TheBrunswickian - I don't really know how to feel about you. You really annoy me at times.

guess I'm doing my job then :tea:

ImageImage
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Fadi » 12th June, 2018, 8:54 pm

I decided to make SYG but with gifs, I will be addings in "spoilers" a words version if that doesn't satisfy you.
No I do not claim being a pro at using correct gifs, I'm going to use what I feel/think of that gtfer!

[Reveal] Spoiler: "GIF SYG"
The Staff
Anonymous Boy - Image
FirePhantom - Image
Kaspar - Image
TheBrunswickian - Image
Woollyhoolly - Image

The Regulars
Adammm - Image
Adyuto - Image
Amordeyn - Image
BequiveredOwl/Estaphel - Image
Big Gabe - Image
CameronAus - Image
CelticSky - Image
DeanRyxn - Image
Deither - Image
Devedani - Image
Erebos - Image
Ganymede - Image
Gavin - Image
Gerry - Image
Harry W - Image
Igor - Image
Influp - Image
Ireland - Image
JamieMF - Image
Kevcon - Image
King William - Image
Lightboy/Fadi - Image
Lochlan - Image
Lonewolf - Image
Luca - Image
Maylu - Image
Mcmmigas - Image
Panthony2100 - Image
Petre - Image
Polka Dot - Image
Rwinter96 - Image
Shayla - Image
Sokol - Image
SporkselJeroen - Image
Sturgeon - Image
Sylveon - Image
Wolbre04 (CRUSTY SEA MILF) - Image

The Veterans
Definitely Not Isaac - Image
Dolly - Image
Ethan/DuaLipa - Image
Example - Image
George - Image
Jacketh - Image
jacob - https://media.giphy.com/media/AJUB4zXLWDkZy/giphy.gif
JonathanT88 Image
Kriscross - Image
Olivurh - Image
Roulé 305 - Image
Scherzy - Image
Tim. - Image
Trenton - Image
Tyler - Image

The Departed
boiii - Image
Calcifer - Image
Dessy - Image
Jan - Image
JimJam -Image
Mati - Image
Scottnesss -Image
Stale_Croissant - Image
Vortex- Image

[Reveal] Spoiler: "SYG WORDED"
The Staff
Anonymous Boy - The only conversation I had with you was abt arts for Tiers and you never responded afterwards for the updated version, oldest member too.
FirePhantom - I just know you're the oldest member too D:
Kaspar - Reply a lot less, never had a strong opinion, always was the audience and sided both arguments, did they kick you out? Nice guy and sweet, tarzan hair!
TheBrunswickian - I enjoy your Snap stories and your 15 snap videos of you drunk trying to make it back home it's fucking hilarious, when the tapes tho? :rofl2:
Woollyhoolly - Probably the first friend I ever made on GTF, you are the best and you know I look up to you, funny and sweet (and sometimes dirty but let's put that aside) I was not wrong trusting you!

The Regulars
Adammm - Idk you sorry :/
Adyuto - Wherere did you go?
Amordeyn - Soz Amor' but your hair really irritates my eye, very unpleasing to see!!
BequiveredOwl/Estaphel - Crazy sometimes, nice sometimes, bitchy sometimes, I enjoy seeing you on mainchat!!
Big Gabe - You are a man of mystery (or not)
CameronAus - Where the heck did you go, did you hop in a Kangaroo pocket and go?
CelticSky - Idk you sorry!
DeanRyxn - A great friend to talk to and enjoyed our chats but omg what a slut :lol:
Deither - You confuse me so much it's scary but I heard you can be sweet, idk.
Devedani - WHO IS U?
Erebos - COME BACK!
Ganymede - WHO?
Gavin - Man on period and mood swings. Nah but I seriously adore you and enjoy your presence! From innocent gentle kid to badass (sometimes too far) bitch, I still enjoy every aspect of you in mainchat!
Gerry - whodat
Harry W - An adorable bean!
Igor - One of the greatest people I enjoy talking too!! You're funny and have lots of stories to share and I can't find anyone better to talk about hot men!!
Influp - Nice and more average lately but sometimes bitchy -.-
Ireland - Where you at?!
JamieMF - I enjoyed your presence on tinychat and minecraft, sad to see you inactive
Kevcon - My favorite french & american impersonator, I enjoyed talking to you and being friends with you altho you are sometimes cringy and I find it hilarious :rofl2:
King William - I couldn't ask for a better friend than you Billy, honestly one of the few people I let join my circle of friendship really fast and I enjoyed meeting you in London I had an absolute amazing time chatting laughing and getting drunk with you! Hope to see you again next April or sooner!
Lightboy/Fadi - Bitch
Lochlan - You are nice, sweet, funny, strong-minded, you make me raise an eyebrow but I like you so I guess that's fine
Lonewolf - I got my eye son you embarrasing bitch!! :noes:
Luca - Rainbow penis 24/7 on snap dear god.
Maylu - I enjoy talking to you and about fanfics!!!! You are truly fun and sweet!
Mcmmigas - Truly one of the greatest friends I could ever ask for! I always have fun talking to you and looking up to you for advice (or you ask me for some) and I enjoy every second of our conversation
Panthony2100 - Purest human being alive!
Petre - I like you but sometimes I don't but I like you >.>
Polka Dot - You are the definition of fashion and photography I swear
Rwinter96 - A great friend and someone I can go to whenever I feel troubled irl or threatened, I enjoyed meeting you in London! We'll see again soon!
Shayla - MOTHER WHO IS NOT RELATED AT ALL I LOVE YOU!!
Sokol - The funniest sassiest bitchiest guy I ever met and I love it tbh :lol: I'm glad you let me try to interfere and advise you whenever you feel down! :heart:
SporkselJeroen - Omg Jeroen can you be my Gordon Ramsey you make me starve with your food snap you are such a good cook!
Sturgeon - Big forhead, hot, redhead. We should talk more.
Sylveon - I know a lot have mocked about believing in witchcraft and magic and tbh I find it fascinating to the point I researched a lot about it in past years and was intrigued by the idea and how it's put together!!
Wolbre04 (CRUSTY SEA MILF) - Ay Ay Sir! A great friend to talk to and always here to listen to my problems, I'm naive yes but I'm learning to be better!

The Veterans
Definitely Not Isaac - Idk how our friendship started but I'm glad it did! I enjoy your passion and art and what you do and where you go, it's so intriguing I'm almost jealous! Gotta chat more sometimes!
Dolly - Idk why but I really like your personality, you are so sweet and strong-minded and just say what you think without caring what the world thinks and I admire that, I should learn from you tbh and yes I'll try not to let things get to me but gotta be honest you are a good mentor by just looking at how you act and react on mainchat! :lol:
Ethan/DuaLipa - I like you because you like Dua Lipa and that's enough for me, I don't know you enough but you seem sassy and say what's on your mind and that's good enough!
Example - Idk what to think tbh, you are so weird but I love it and you whenever you are on mainchat you always say something interesting or intriguing and tbh that's a rare talent!
George - I thought you were a great person on Discord/Forum, I still thought you were a great person at the meetup, I still think you are a great person till this day, I hope I'll never have to face a day where we cut ties!
Gibbs - Very cute on selfies, should talk more tho.
Jacketh - Interesting character and how perspectives, quite different from others tho which I sometimes enjoyto see but sometimes questioning what the heck is happening.
jacob - Cute, Hot and I hope you enjoy your Hawaii vacation, should know you more.
JonathanT88- You are so confusing Jonathan, you are like a person who got his shit together but at the same time has the appearance of a messy person and I just don't know! Besides that I enjoy seeing you on mainchat!
Kriscross - We should talk more Kris! Other than that, from shaved to beard pics I saw, wow....
Olivurh - Hair and booty goals, why did we stop talking you were interesting to talk to.
Roulé 305 - You are adorable!!!!! I love you personality and style!!!
Scherzy - Cute and sometimes weird in questionable but also good way, I like your ideas in Lip Syncs!
Tim. - Did you hope on a kangaroo and run away?
Trenton - Crazy bitch and I love it!
Tyler - My favorite Canadian :heart: :heart: I hope to see you in Canada soon!

The Departed
boiii - Well, you cut ties so it's time to say goodbye, I really enjoyed your presence!
Calcifer - Emotionless to all but one but a great listener and adviser!!!
Dessy - I love your work snaps, wish you came back again tho, oh well, we'll talk soon on snap then!
Jan - I miss you ;-;
JimJam - Even tho we still talk from time to time and do streaks daily, I miss your presence on mainchat!
Mati - I can't ask for a better friend, you were always there for me and always did what you could to help me and I feel honored I could return the same for you and help with all your troubles! You are un unforgettable friend and I loved seeing you in April and I hope I'll se you again very soon or next April!!
Scottnesss - Hot and drunk, I enjoy those rare chatting and drinking at night together on snap
Stale_Croissant - Things went great and things went disastrous as well, we both moved on and it's good we are still friends and streaks buds.
Vortex - I love chatting with you and just knowing you're doing okay!!
Odd Squad Image Odd Squad
Fadi
Compulsive Hugger

First name: Fady
Likes received: 75

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Unread postby Deither » 12th June, 2018, 9:12 pm

Hierax wrote:Deither - You'll always be one of my favorite members, to be honest. I love talking to you and I love how you can be silly and switch to being serious as well. We have great conversations, in my opinion, and I'm so glad that we still get along very well. Just don't ignore me again. :heart:

Awww thanks Sokol I love talking to you too :heart: :heart: :heart:
Last edited by Deither on 12th June, 2018, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage

The only two time official winner of GTF's Powertop award
Deither
Knope's Ben Wyatt

Likes received: 48

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Deither » 12th June, 2018, 9:15 pm

Gavin wrote:The Staff

Deither - Sam youre the most awesome canadian guy i know, and not cuz i know only one. Youre quite chill and help me mess around with people, so thats cool. if i were to ever see you irl i would probably get scared cuz damn youre big. still not sure if youre actually gay or straight, so if the straight thing was a joke i believed it for months now, not funny.

Thanks and I'm 100% straight just for the record, I told you I only joined to support my gay friend Kamiel !

ImageImage

The only two time official winner of GTF's Powertop award
Deither
Knope's Ben Wyatt

Likes received: 48

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Rwinter96 » 13th June, 2018, 12:47 am

Gonna make an updated one of these since it's been a while. If I leave you off, it's probably because I don't know you well enough to have a proper opinion of you.

The Staff

Anonymous Boy - Rene, I have never talked to you at all, but it does feel like you have outgrown your baby. What that means for the future of GTF, I have no idea but if you're around and still trying to make a meaningful contribution, I am happy with that.

FirePhantom - Someone who I have never spoken to, despite you being around for a short period of time after I arrived and your sporadic returns. I wonder if staying in the staff is purely symbolic at this point because of your husband's ownership of the site, but I am perfectly happy to be proven wrong.

Kaspar - Having spoken to others, it's probably best that you stepped down and are taking some time away to clear your head. On a personal note, you've always been nice to me and I do like the infrequent conversations we have. I believe Lochlan is and will continue to be good for you, especially now you can focus on him without annoying other users who think you aren't doing much.

TheBrunswickian - Jesse, oh Jesse. I felt instantly connected to you for some inexplicable reason (take that out of context as you will). Be it your interest in politics, your inability to give a fuck or just that I liked the orange colour your name had. Whilst you may come across as bitchy or uninterested, I can relate because on my bad days I feel exactly the same. I wish the mods in general were a little more transparent with their behind the scenes activities, but I can't blame you for that. I wish we chatted more

Woollyhoolly - The mod I didn't expect to last. When you and Sokol were appointed, I was predicting a resignation within a month. Yet here we are, with him dropping out and you standing tall. I wasn't overly enthusiastic regarding either appointment and I am still not totally sure you've made a significant contribution, but I must still thank you for doing the heavy work sorting out Prague for us all.

The Regulars

Adyuto - I apologise for trusting Des over you in Mafia, but apart from those interactions we really haven't spoken. Pop into the Discord a bit more :)

Amordeyn - Jae, I really don't get where the hate comes from. You appear to be a decent person with a loving partner who whilst may not always have their head on and maybe needs to grow slightly thicker skin, knows who they are and is unwilling to relent just to appease those you don't like. (That could go either way, take your pick)

BequiveredOwl/Estaphel - Is it bad I always think you're like, 5'6? Your face just doesn't match someone who is tall, it's wrong. We haven't talked a whole lot but I trust Lochlan's faith in your positive qualities which I have seen for myself during Discord afternoons. I also think the nose piercing was an excellent decision (inb4 you've taken it out)

CameronAus - I feel like I don't know you as well as I should, all you seem to do is say hi and then lurk, engaging very little in the process. You're someone that could be more active and I think would actually improve the server as a whole.

Deither - I'm torn on you, Sam. On your own, you feel like someone I could have a proper chat with and actually enjoy the experience. I like seeing you speak French because it looks to be a lot more joyful for you to do so. However, around certain users, your personality totally changes and you become someone I really wouldn't want to be friends with. I respect the hell out of your gym passion and I really do wish you all the best on that front.

Erebos - Where'd you go? Come back, you're such a great dude and meeting you was a blast.

Gavin - You've gone through so many phases on your time here, from newfag to short lived CA to edgy and everything inbetween. Despite our shared passion for F1, we never actually talk to each other that much. I really wish I knew you better and I promise we will play GTA soon

Harry W - Mr. Bot man, although I really don't know what else you add apart from an accent that grates really quickly and enough self doubt to make me look like the world's happiest man

Igor - What is with you? You feel like 2 people, the ok guy and the absolute dickweed. Choose one

Influp - Whilst I can see why people shat on you, I do like talking tennis with you because it's something that drives you and it's always nice to have a passion. You have grown in recent months and that will continue as long as you stay on GTF, just remember that you'll eventually need to learn to shrug off petty insults that mean very little.

Jamesk - Can I have your beard please? Thanks hun

JamieMF - Based on what you've told me during the meetups, you are in a really shitty place (or at least, you were). You're a decent guy with well thought out opinions for the most part and I really hope it has all sorted itself out and you're safe

JeffYourLocalMailman - It takes real courage to come out as trans, cis gays aren't known for being the best in regards to other parts of LGBTQ+. If you've read the other SYG about me, you'll have seen I am someone you can always turn to if you need someone. That offer will always be there if you need it :keke:

Joshe - GTF's resident gayby. Stick with the photography and you'll go far, just don't let it turn you into a hipster twat. The world has enough of those already

Kevcon - Brennan's online Danish bitch, it would be a real shame if his withdrawal also dictated yours from Prague. It would be great to meet you and get to know you better. I saw a little of your rant, but not enough to form a true educated opinion on the matter. Just... don't be stupid.

King William - You're a weird one, I feel a kinship with you in certain ways, even if they aren't wholly positive. I'm still unsure on if you continuing to be around Mati is good for him long-term, but I can't stop you even if I tried. Fadi's seeming obsession with you concerns me since it appears to be reciprocated. Stay away from him, and we'll be fine

Lightboy/Fadi - The sluttiest virgin to ever grace this planet, you're so innocent at heart but you have already mastered the art of thinking with your dick. You're so easily manipulated it's unreal, but you seem to be slowly learning in that aspect and I hope it continues. Enjoy Canada and may you live a successful gay life free from your parents.

Lochlan - I started being aware of your existence during the Mafia game you co-hosted, which I really enjoyed. We had some great laughs and since then I am glad I continued talking to you on at least a semi-regular basis. I am so happy your relationship with Kacper blossomed and whilst your mod poll is something we should probably forget about, for now make sure your boy is happy. He really needs you right now, so don't let us down. (Also, you have great hair)

Lonewolf - The fact that your username and actual name make me think of really odd people makes me chuckle, but aside from that you appear to have a level head on your shoulders so don't lose that.

Mac Dan - Psy?

Maylu - I feel like you were really active and cool, then dropped off and are now just another bland member who happens to be a girl. I was expecting more but I suppose that's my fault. But GTF needs more wlw so they're always welcome to stay

Mcmmigas - Why the fuck are you so short? Grow

Oreganono - Your pfp is basically a human Mr. Krabs confusion meme and I am here for it, but other than that I don't remember you doing anything of interest

Panthony2100 - I wish I was as photogenic as you

Petre - We've had our differences, we don't share a lot of similar opinions. I personally think you are only in this for the reactions and trying to "trigger" us but after what you said about me, I am willing to be civil and keep it as is

Polka Dot - Teach me how to selfie please

Reco/La Duchesse - You started off so strongly, but quickly became a dull mess who I don't really feel adds anything more than giving the music bot a quick shakedown most days

Rwinter96 - Who even is this messy bitch?

Shayla - The Aussie mum we all need, you are such a good member and although it hasn't been long, I truly believe you have the potential to really leave a lasting impact on this forum. Should you decide to stick around, I wouldn't be surprised to see you made staff one day, which I think would make you GTFs first female staff? (If any vets know, please correct me). Anyway, the time difference mixed with my atrocious sleep schedule means we never really end up in the Discord at the same time but you make a lot of others happy and that's enough for me.

Sokol - It was really great to meet you in Ghent, all those months ago. We haven't spoken much since and it was a little saddening to see you resign from the mod team, although it now does appear that decision was best for you. If you can remain active, you may be able to redeem yourself for coming across a little arrogant and standoffish during your time within the staff inner circle.

SporkselJeroen - Actually contribute, do more than post a selfie and leave.

Squipel - As much as it may not be possible, I think coming out would be one of the things that solves your personality issues. You are very annoying at times, you struggle to detect any sarcasm and you take everything to heart. Being able to be your true self without fear will truly free you and hopefully make you a calmer person all around.

Sturgeon - Let us know you're alright. And keep the long hair, it suits you

Sylveon - The Hermione to Lochlan's Neville and Ben's Ron. Do what makes you happy, just don't curse us. That would be appreciated

Wolbre04 (CRUSTY SEA MILF) - Take a step back from GTF, maybe even take a week or so away. Then come back and start again. You've devolved so much from the guy I once knew, it's sad. All the energy and bubbliness in your personality seems to have dissipated, leaving just a shell of a man who is here and doing important things but not actually being a person anymore. Allow yourself to just be a member every so often, you don't have to run everything

Zephyrus - It's a shame I haven't been around much the past week or so, since you have and it's about time. This could be where you really find your place and solidify existing friendships to the point where not even the strongest wind could topple them

The Veterans

ConnorM - I understand why you left, but please come back. We all love you and your abs :rip: But really, do check in and just let us know you haven't forgotten us

Definitely Not Isaac - Isaac takes Asia, one slow WiFi connection at a time. I like the photos, I can appreciate a stunning view when I see one. I envy your ability to go to such stunning locations.

Dolly - I used to not understand you at all, but as time passed and as romance settled you down, you've evolved into a fine young man who has almost done enough to shake off his past image. I also kinda agree with you about the state of the newfags, not enough of them are actually quality

Ethan/DuaLipa - My issues with how you go about some of your business should be well documented by now. I do believe you shit on people for the sake of it sometimes and the way you word certain posts leaves me wondering how much of it is done to deliberately try and create drama. However, whilst on a personal level I don't like you, I would be extremely naive not to understand just how much you have done for GTF and through everything, you're still here and still trying to make things happen. Someone I personally dislike, but by no means my least favourite member

Example - Why did you stop posting cosplay pictures? I want you to be the lesbians

Finch - You come and go a lot, you drop off and then suddenly resurface. Your inconsistency is what I have issue with, since it never allows me to actually form an opinion on your personality before you've decided to fuck off again.

Flump - Departed? No? Oh, well

George - You're basically the reason I stayed for more than a couple of days, and here I am 15 months later. The move to Discord has certainly lowered your energy and the lack of cams is a big reason for that imo. It's something we still need to find a better solution to and may be one of the minor reasons you faze yourself out over the coming years. You have a bubbly personality that rubs some the wrong way (including me, sometimes), you're terrible at replying to Discord DMs and how typically British you are defies convention. I won't say more than that

Gibbs - Read Jeroen's entry

Jacketh - Letting go of the server ownership was a big first step. You do need to step away from GTF and stop coming in acting like it's still your house. You just come across as whiny and entitled nowadays, which isn't a good look. If you do want to be active, take some proper time off and then come back with a refreshed mindset. You were the backbone of this forum for a long time, but it's someone else's time now. Let them have their spotlight

jacob - Hopefully you know what I mean by this, but don't give up just because it may not have started in an ideal manner

JonathanT88 - The fact you resigned so quickly makes me wonder why you even rejoined the mod team at all. GTFess was a stellar idea, but apart from that, what did you actually do other than quit and then go on a gap year to get pissed in Spain?

Kriscross - That moustache really does make you look like an indie film director that's secretly a pedo. If that's the aesthetic you're after, then you rock it well

Olivurh - Your hair game isn't as strong as you think it is, although you have cute dogs.

Roulé 305 - I am so proud of you for coming out and allowing yourself to be who you truly are. Gender is not easy and if it's fluid for you, that makes it extra complicated. I have faith you'll work it out and find a place where you're comfortable. It's a shame you won't be at Pride this year because I remember you rocking the outfit last year

Scherzy -

Tim. - I expected you to be so much less friendly than you were when we met, but you're such a cool dude and it's a shame we didn't stay in contact.

The Departed

Aman - Batshit insane and high during at least 95% of our chats, you're a weird dude but I wish you all the best in life

boiii - It's a shame that you dropped off and cut us all out in the process. If you ever do decide to return, you'll be welcomed back with open arms by all

Bourdain - Good riddance

Calcifer - You're such a cool guy, and the fact I never actually tried to engage in conversations with you more at the meetups is something I regret.

Cobalt - I wish you weren't so stubborn, you seemed to not care about us at all. Combine that with your ever changing position and very rapid departure, I wonder if you even should have taken the position this time around at all. Your Mafia games and skills are legendary, but that isn't enough for me to think everything else was worth all the hassle.

chriskali - Your lipsync will forever live in the annals of GTF history as a classic, so at least there's that

Cxurujeto (Cyclamen) - That one cute American/Russian(?) who'd basically dwindled away before I got a chance to know him

Dessy - GIF queen, fellow wresting fanboy and obsolete mule. It is a real shame your motivation for GTF has been DELETED, but I love talking shit with you

Jan - Sure, Jan

JimJam - Whilst by the end you were kinda pervy, we have yet to find someone worthy to take your title of King of Memes

Liam - Sad I didn't really get to know you before you left, but congratulations on graduating and may university treat you well

Mary - The straight friend

Mati - I am forever indebted to you, without you I would never have joined GTF and made all the friends I now have. From 11 to 22, we've been friends and I hope that never changes. I do however hope you eventually get better taste in men

Mattyk - eek

MCarr - It's a real shame you left, just another of that generation who couldn't stay the course and got tired of the old staff structure

Nostalgia - If I end up like he was, I give y'all permission to stab me in the face

Scottnesss - Sass queen, you will be very dearly missed by all who knew ye

Stale_Croissant - Shame you ditched GTF, but we still have a streak going and having George get you totally wasted never gets old

Vortex - I always wonder what it would have been like had I joined at 15/16. Seeing what you were like just before you left, it's a point towards me being at least somewhat glad I stayed away

Side note, this took me like, 2 hours and it's basically 6am. I hope you're happy
Rwinter96

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 50

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 13th June, 2018, 5:56 am

Fadi wrote:TheBrunswickian - Image

omfg BITCH

Fadi wrote:George - Image

ImageImage
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Shayla » 13th June, 2018, 6:57 am

Hierax wrote:Dotshaypeg - Also one of the only newfags I actually enjoy talking to because you're laid back and aren't such a snowflake like the others.

It's nice to talk to you too although we don't get to often :P I like how I'm being commonly described as "not a snowflake" lmao
Certified Mother
Shayla
Certified Vajina Fan

First name: Shayla
Likes received: 60

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Shayla » 13th June, 2018, 6:57 am

Fadi wrote:Shayla - Image

Shayla - MOTHER WHO IS NOT RELATED AT ALL I LOVE YOU!!

I LOVE YOU TOO FADI MY ADOPTED SON!! :heart:
Certified Mother
Shayla
Certified Vajina Fan

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Gavin » 13th June, 2018, 6:58 am

Rwinter96 wrote:Gavin - You've gone through so many phases on your time here, from newfag to short lived CA to edgy and everything inbetween. Despite our shared passion for F1, we never actually talk to each other that much. I really wish I knew you better and I promise we will play GTA soon

if one more person says i was a ca i will actually start to believe i was one :weep: GTA gonna be littttt :fire: fire:

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 200

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Shayla » 13th June, 2018, 6:58 am

Rwinter96 wrote:Shayla - The Aussie mum we all need, you are such a good member and  although it hasn't been long, I truly believe you have the potential to really leave a lasting impact on this forum. Should you decide to stick around, I wouldn't be surprised to see you made staff one day, which I think would make you GTFs first female staff? (If any vets know, please correct me). Anyway, the time difference mixed with my atrocious sleep schedule means we never really end up in the Discord at the same time but you make a lot of others happy and that's enough for me.

This is honestly so flattering thank you so much. Yes I plan to stick around for a while since GTF has really grown on me but I'm not so sure that I'm staff material. Although who knows, time changes things ahaha.
Certified Mother
Shayla
Certified Vajina Fan

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

For post #This post was deleted by Anonymous Boy on 18th June, 2018, 4:07 pm.
Reason: Hang on

PreviousNext

Recently active