hi everyone, i need your help !

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

hi everyone, i need your help !

Unread postby maithuyvan67923 » 19th August, 2018, 9:58 pm

I just wanted to know you guys opinion on this. I am 15 and although I'm not dating anyone, I have a ginormous crush on this guy I know. I doubt that we will ever get together but I can't help myself from fantasizing about being in a relationship with someone, not only him. I don't know if 15 is the right age to be in a relationship though. I just wanted to know what you guys thought.
Last edited by René on 5th October, 2018, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I have my reasons.
maithuyvan67923

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: hi everyone, i need your help !

Unread postby feijaofj » 20th August, 2018, 4:32 am

tbf when youre ready, youre ready. there isnt really an age restriction, just go with the flow, but dont feel pressured to be in one x

ImageImage
feijaofj

Likes received: 201

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: hi everyone, i need your help !

Unread postby MaskedPanda » 20th August, 2018, 8:40 pm

Like Gavin said, there is really no age restrictions(except who you can date, but that is more so that you are both on equal footing). IF you feel you are ready, then you have no reason to not date(unless safety is part of the fraction)
MaskedPanda

First name: Thane
Likes received: 2

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PostThis post was deleted by René on 25th November, 2018, 10:36 am.
Reason: Spam

Recently active