Is 'The Wait' Sexy? (He's a freak too, look at Jesus coming through!)

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Is 'The Wait' Sexy? (He's a freak too, look at Jesus coming through!)

Unread postby Adyuto » 4th January, 2018, 5:17 pm

I encountered this video about virginity a while ago, and while I don't expect everyone to watch the video in its entirety, I wondered what your opinion was on the idea of waiting an extended period of time to first engage in coitus.
Adyuto
Mafia A Rank

Likes received: 56

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Mafia A Rank

Re: Is 'The Wait' Sexy? (He's a freak too, look at Jesus coming throug

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 4th January, 2018, 9:11 pm

Well I'm a bit late to this party

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 4th January, 2018, 11:01 pm

I think that virginity is very important because of our genitals' fundament role in procreation. Now, for gays that doesn't mean much, but I believe it is still applicable. Hooking up with a random stranger to lose one's virginity is antithetical to my perspective of virginity's importance in morality. Instead, one would lose his or her virginity with a partner whom one loves and has gone through all prior "bases" with. How long this takes is up to the individual. Waiting is not "sexy" to me, however, it is an incredibly special moment and that should have more value than quick ejaculation and toss of a condom.
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 855

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Wayde » 4th January, 2018, 11:49 pm

Personally, I don't think that "the wait" is sexy in itself (it can be downright frustrating), but I do think that "the wait" holds the act of sex itself to a higher level. It makes it seem more special, which, in turn, can make the sex seem more intimate and "sexy" when you finally get to it. As a kid I always said that I would wait for marriage, and while I am not sure if I will actually wait that long, I do know that I will wait until I know that I truly love the person and they really love me back. I don't judge those who don't think the same way, but, for me, I think theres something special in waiting for the right person.
Wayde
A Witty User Title™

First name: Wayde
Likes received: 31

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby WinterIsHere » 30th January, 2018, 8:26 pm

Rather than the actual wait, I think, the "Sexy" part is more the commitment and dedication of two partners.
Regardless of sexual orientation, virginity or sexual encounters can be a huge deal.

To me, valuing sexual acts as ultimate expression of affection seem to be key to a healthy and safe encounter.
WinterIsHere

First name: Caron
Likes received: 3

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Recently active