How do you hide nail polish on yourself

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

How do you hide nail polish on yourself

Unread postby Bob1029 » 18th June, 2017, 4:27 am

I really want to wear nail polish at like school and at home but I don't want anyone seeing it really, especially teachers at school because I don't know if you're aloud nail polish on at school. If anyone could give me any tips on how to hide it from the majority of people, that would be really helpful.
Bob1029

First name: Bobby
Likes received: 9

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: How do you hide nail polish on yourself

Unread postby Dua Lipa » 18th June, 2017, 5:12 am

Your question is kind of contradictory, you want to wear something presumably because it makes your fingernails stand out and look good but at the same time don't want it to stand out??? If it against the school rules then I advise you don't try break the rules and wear it, because tbh its not worth it. As for at home do what you want, if you want to hide it from your parents then idk wear gloves, walk around with your hands in your pockets aha
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
Dua Lipa
Actually Heterosexual

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 850

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Kaspar » 18th June, 2017, 5:34 am

Ethán wrote:Your question is kind of contradictory, you want to wear something presumably because it makes your fingernails stand out and look good but at the same time don't want it to stand out??? If it against the school rules then I advise you don't try break the rules and wear it, because tbh its not worth it. As for at home do what you want, if you want to hide it from your parents then idk wear gloves, walk around with your hands in your pockets aha

Nah Ethan, its more about liking wearing it, the feeling and the fact it is on, while staying away from the strange looks or questions.

Im afraid there is no such thing as a nail polish which is invisible unfortunately (this in fact would have little sense). Hiding the nail polish is not an easy thing too, I know from my experience I used to put it on and in the end people will see this. Not sure if there is a solution for your problem
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 703

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Bob1029 » 18th June, 2017, 6:16 am

Thanks for the help, I guess I'll just have to take the strange looks and questions
Bob1029

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dolly » 18th June, 2017, 2:01 pm

Yeah, like the others said, you can't really hide something as obvious as nail polish :P Don't mind the haters. Do you. :cool:
Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 855

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Bob1029 » 18th June, 2017, 2:08 pm

I do not, luckily, but I wouldn't be surprised if anyone notices because they're going to be rainbow nails, so probably the most obvious nails.
Bob1029

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby pilotchase » 18th June, 2017, 11:35 pm

How comfortable are you with yourself? Are you fully out yet? What I have found, is once you are completely comfortable with yourself and have little to no self doubt, it is much easier to care less about what others think.
pilotchase

First name: Chase
Likes received: 6

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Bob1029 » 19th June, 2017, 10:53 am

I am fully out pilotchase but I did wear it into school but then Instantly regretted it and peeled it off before lessons started, but I also want to wear it so I'm in a kind of dilemma
Bob1029

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby remo123 » 23rd August, 2018, 3:02 am

I think that hiding a nail paint is pretty near impossible in most school. But you can hide in plain sight with a clear polish. Even a gloss, which is quite visible, can be explained in terms of helping with bad nails. For a little less visibility, stick to a clear matte.
remo123

First name: remo

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PostThis post was deleted by René on 25th November, 2018, 10:36 am.
Reason: Spam

Recently active