GTF Mafia XXXV Edition: April Fools! [GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN]

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXXV Edition: April Fools! [DAY 4]

Unread postby eg8711ob » 18th April, 2018, 12:59 pm

Lock Lynch Adyuto

eg8711ob

First name: Jacob
Likes received: 3

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXV Edition: April Fools! [DAY 4]

Unread postby Dessy » 18th April, 2018, 1:00 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

First name: Des
Likes received: 357

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXV Edition: April Fools! [NIGHT 3]

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 18th April, 2018, 1:15 pm

End of Day 4

Adyuto was Lynched! He Was....
[Reveal] Spoiler: Role
Adyuto: La Toya Jackson (Tracker): Follow a player at night, you may check who they visited. You may also investigate someone each night

Rwinter died! He was...
RWinter: Jacketh (Oppressor of the Marginalized): Each night you may visit someone and give them your number to meet for a date. They won’t call you back though because your sex life is nonexistent. You also have acces to a few Drug injected foods. You may eat each one of these at any time:
Crack Kool-Aid (Night): Reflexively kill the first person that visits you at night. You're also shakey as fuck due to the crack so anyone else who visits you is roleblocked that night.
Pot Brownie (Day): During the day, you may pass a joint to another player. The joint may be passed up to 3 times including yours. Anyone who holds the joint at the end of the phase OR after 3 turns is roleblocked that night and their vote is invalidated.
Methamphetamine Mimosa (Day): With all this meth you've started losing teeth and they're all over the damn floor. The first person who visits you this night is trapped and revealed as to who visited you (first person only).

Corrdorr has died! He was...
Corrdorr: Trisha Paytas (Internet Star and Jester neighborizer): You have access to a neighbor chat. You will not know your neighbor’s role or alignment. You are also a jester role, you win if lynched and may choose a player who voted you to kill. You check green.
Secret Role: Thick Layer of Fat - You are 2 Shot BP

Quinn had died! He was...
Quinn: Jesus Christ:
You may declare a commandment each day, it must be followed.
Commandments:
Prince Ali, Fabulous He, Ali Ababwa: Each player must post their reads in Arabic during the current phase, in addition to their english reads. They must also profess their love for another player.
This commandment will be posted in arabic.
Major Motion Picture: Each of your posts must include a gif in it. This commandment will dictate everyone finds clips for a movie in their posts.
Polyandrosexual Demiguy: Make up an orientation. Last player to do so, or anyone that fails to so do, is roleblocked. Failure to do so in the thread will roleblock each player, as they have to spend the night praying the gay away.
Theocracy: Only you are aware of this, but each player’s first vote of the day is locked. This will be disguised as "vote to lynch your nemesis first this day before any other voting".
What’s Mine is Yours: Swap two players’ roles during this phase. All abilities tonight also have their targets randomized.
I Always Feel Like, Somebody’s Watching Me: All players gain a track this night and MUST use it that night.
Holy Hand Grenade: The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch is passed through the thread during the day. You may pass this to another member at any time. Once you hand it off, the grenade will detonate in 2 scenarios: End of the following night, The Grenade has been passed SIX times after you give it to someone (You give it to them anonymously). A player may only be handed this one time before it is passed along (no repeatedly giving it to the same player). Anyone who tries to give it to a player who previously held it will maintain the grenade, but burn a pass.
Resurrection: You may revive someone during the game and they will return, vanilla-ized. You were busy with your 72 virgins though during the resurrection process, so you fucked it up a bit. They now have dyslexia and have to spell every word wrong that they type.
Like A Prayer: Each person must recite a prayer in the thread (Repeats or not participating will result in a roleblock unless a new prayer is given instead)
Sick Joke: Everyone must post a joke in the thread. Failure to do so will vanilla-ize each player who fails to do so.
You eventually convert to Satan if Mafia loses at least half their team and has fewer numbers than town (excluding 3p)

King of the Jews: You gain knowledge of both Brennan AND Dolly being in this game.
Depending on which of these 2 is dead, your role changes:
If Brennan is dead first, you may smite a player and kill them in retaliation.
If Dolly is dead first, you become lynch immune.
When both of them are dead it triggers an ability based on which team has lower numbers if half are dead:
Back to Black: Transform into Satan, becoming neutral evil - you gain access to the seven deadly sins. You lose access to your commandments in this situation.
The Sun Also Rises:Transform dead town into Seraphim, they may collectively vote to save one player each night while you become neutral town.

Dessy Survived! He was...
Dessy: Donald J. Trump (Deporter): You may privately anonymously tweet at a player each night. Also, one time per game you may convert a player into a Miller Role, and they will become a Mexican Immigrant. You're also a daddy, and check green! You also can silence a player each phase.
Once per game you may also summon Megyn Kelly and she will roleblock a random player.

Lochlan survived! He was...
Lochlan: Jesse Cuthbert (Generic Labor Voter): At night, you may steal voter data once. The following day, no one may vote publicly. All votes must be submitted to the host privately.

Eg8711ob Survived! He was...
eg8711ob: Dr. Evil (Mastermind): You may control a player’s action during the night. You may do this twice.

Mafia Win!
Town Loses!
Serial Killer Loses!
Jester Loses!
Jesus Loses!

Players:
Quinn Jesus Christ (Killed Day Four)
Lochlan Jesse Cuthbert (SURVIVED)
Petre President Duterte (Killed Day Three)
Luke Brennan (Lynched Day Two)
Corrdorr Trisha Paytas (Died Day Four)
Gavin Dolly / Dylan Roof (Lynched Day One)
Squipel GTF Mod Team (Killed Night Three)
Kaspar Lochlan's Cat Eli :eli: (DQ'd Night 3)
eg8711ob Dr. Evil (SURVIVED)
Rwinter98 Jacketh (Died Day Four)
Mac Dan Illegal Mexican Immigrant (Stabbed Day Two)
Dessy President Trump (SURVIVED)
Zephyrus Jeremy Corbyn (Blown Up Day Two)
Cobalt Quinn (Ban Hammered Night Two)
Adyuto La Toya Jackson (Died Day Four)
Calcifer Dr. Zoidberg - Millerized (Lynched Day Two)

Thank you all for playing in my game! I had a blast and I hope you all did too (despite it being a lil dead at times)! Please check out Von's Witchhunt game here: http://www.gayteenforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=75931
This will likely be my last game on GTF. Thanks for all the fun guys, good luck in the future, I've made a lot of great and funny memories here :heart:
Last edited by CRUSTY SEA MILF on 18th April, 2018, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXV Edition: April Fools! [GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN]

Unread postby Dessy » 18th April, 2018, 1:21 pm

A challenge next time, please!

ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Rwinter96 » 18th April, 2018, 1:47 pm

Damn, I knew it. I talked myself out of it. Well done, though. The meme is done with
Rwinter96

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 50

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby Luke » 18th April, 2018, 2:05 pm

I was the best :1stplace:
Luke
Kev's and Blen's dog

Likes received: 27

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 18th April, 2018, 2:05 pm

Ohohoh, lol.

I'd love to get on my high horse about this game but the sad truth is the big town players wouldn't/couldn't play to their full ability and by the time JT died it was kinda a case of letting the thread die to avoid suspicion. Sorry to Bren about that.

I did enjoy my first game as scum though! Dessy was a great leader and strategist, and I'd like to rand scum with him again.

GG y'all.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Zephyrus » 18th April, 2018, 2:07 pm

CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:Lochlan Jesse Cuthbert (SURVIVED)
Dessy President Trump (SURVIVED)
I was in the process of making a post saying that Dessy and Lochlan were scum buddies when I got a Discord message off Brennan saying I was dead - I can't be mad though, scum played really well so they deserved this win. I need to know: who gave me the thing that killed me?

This fucking game, though. What a beautiful and wonderful shitshow it was...
Image Image
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 104

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 18th April, 2018, 8:53 pm

rip and here I was with Quinn at the beginning trying to find mafia so he could be satan and I could bomb town :rip:

I should have gone with our gut and neighboured Des before JT :skull:
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 171

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 18th April, 2018, 8:55 pm

Also, guys.

When a non town 3P claims and gives you the opportunity to lock lynch him. TAKE IT.
The positives outweigh the negatives.

Also lol at Mafia thinking trying to shoot me back to back
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 18th April, 2018, 8:56 pm

Also I think we need a break from Mafia; these games stagnate way too early on and there's just no enough interest to continue the games to it's entirety.

Rather not have games at all than games that die midway tbh
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 18th April, 2018, 9:03 pm

Corrdorr wrote:Also I think we need a break from Mafia; these games stagnate way too early on and there's just no enough interest to continue the games to it's entirety.

Rather not have games at all than games that die midway tbh

I think half of the issue with this game was JT's lack of interest, Quinn's inability to play, and the bullshit Arabic commandment which killed the game because nobody could be fucked to post. Rather than having a period of no games, I think we need a vanilla set up, perhaps in 3-4 weeks from now, just to refresh people. Like, a 13er, maybe even invitational.
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 18th April, 2018, 10:25 pm

Corrdorr wrote:Also, guys.

When a non town 3P claims and gives you the opportunity to lock lynch him. TAKE IT.
The positives outweigh the negatives.

Also lol at Mafia thinking trying to shoot me back to back

They wanted your head :lol: . Tbh I didn't care either way, thought it was impossible for you to be immune twice. Guessed wrong. You did however convince us you were Jesus. Though I should've drawn the connection when we role copped Quinn.

---

And yes a break is needed! +3 weeks is a break :lol:

Schools are also getting busier (tho American college students will be out by then).
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 18th April, 2018, 11:06 pm

JT, Quinn, and I were actually on the fence about where to go. JT wasn't totally aware that Quinn and I were planning on siding with scum afaik, but I did go to great lengths to try and convince Quinn I was actually a neighbourizor for scum and needed to add y'all to the neighbourhood to get powers :skull:

Still, was a great game and I'm glad it's not an official one :eli:

I hope I'm scum or 3P again next game :smitten:
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 18th April, 2018, 11:18 pm

The question is if we told you were siding with scum would y'all have joined us to tried to lynch us? :eli:
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 19th April, 2018, 1:26 am

Lochlan wrote:Ohohoh, lol.

I'd love to get on my high horse about this game but the sad truth is the big town players wouldn't/couldn't play to their full ability and by the time JT died it was kinda a case of letting the thread die to avoid suspicion. Sorry to Bren about that.

I did enjoy my first game as scum though! Dessy was a great leader and strategist, and I'd like to rand scum with him again.

GG y'all.

"Lochlan is scum"

kills me before I elaborate

lol
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 302

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 19th April, 2018, 1:30 am

For the record, Lochlan, I knew you were scum because of the way you were unsupportive of the Calcifer lynch.

You said "whenever Cobalt has a read this strong he's always wrong" which is what scum says to discredit me when they know for a fact that I'm wrong.

You were too sure on Calcifer being town with no real reason to be sure he was town except you knowing for sure because of your alignment.
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 302

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 19th April, 2018, 2:29 am

Corrdorr wrote:The question is if we told you were siding with scum would y'all have joined us to tried to lynch us? :eli:

I was never lynching the Jester or Jesus (potential secret ability) tbh.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 19th April, 2018, 2:54 am

Cobalt wrote:For the record, Lochlan, I knew you were scum because of the way you were unsupportive of the Calcifer lynch.

You said "whenever Cobalt has a read this strong he's always wrong" which is what scum says to discredit me when they know for a fact that I'm wrong.

You were too sure on Calcifer being town with no real reason to be sure he was town except you knowing for sure because of your alignment.

Fair read, although, that's definitely something I'd have said as town if I was confident in my read of Calcifer, but you are very right. You can blame Squipel for killing you and potentially losing you the game there :P
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Previous

Recently active