GTF Mafia XXXV Edition: April Fools! [GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN]

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXXV Edition: April Fools! [DAY 1]

Unread postby Dessy » 17th April, 2018, 7:39 pm

Adyuto wrote:I'm going to look over day through the last four pages but I just want to say Report Des because you made me believe that you were town last game. :(

نصف الحقائق ، لقد أوقفت بلدة بجد تلك اللعبة حتى النهاية

Adyuto wrote:My opinions on the game thus-far:
Cordorr
• His points on JT’s possible roles and affiliations are very well-though out.
o EX: If JT was Jester – a 3p role that wins when they are lynched -, it would not make sense for him to claim Miller – a town role that appears non-town despite their official affiliation - as a means of winning the game, because it recommended that Vigilantes shoot Miller’s as opposed to having town waste a lynch vote on a potential townie.
• I can see why he thinks that we should wait until JT can prove himself to be pro-town player due to his mafia experience. However, I don’t like how in the future, if Cobalt is mafia, he can use the Miller role to shield himself from criticism.
Dessy
• I agree with his statements on why it doesn’t make sense to vote for Cobalt, being that he claimed Miller. However, I don’t completely understand the terminology he used to when justifying it – mainly “Logic dictates that such a claim must be resolved because it is -town for endgame” (see page 3). I also don’t understand how he concluded that a person would be role blocked if their self-designate nemesis dies.
Cobalt
• I’m curious why he was so eager to claim Miller. It would have made more sense for him to role claim after he proved himself to be town – by voting for a mafia member – than to do it out of the blue, opening himself to scrutiny before having the chance to demonstrate his affiliation. I also don’t like how if he ends up voting for a townie to be lynched he can use this claim to shield himself from criticism. I am not necessarily saying this is a mafia thing to do, but just something suspicious.

هذا يبدو وكأنه تعليق لون في البداية ولكن هذا الأخير هو ما أزعجني. بالطبع ستكون خطة لائقة لطلب المطاحن في وقت سابق ، والسماح لنا بتدقيق الادعاء بدلا من الانتظار لفحص أحمر للخروج منهم كل ما فعله هنا هو وضعت المزيد من الأسس للاشتباه

Adyuto wrote:I'm keeping note of the Quinn and Des interaction in the event that one of them flips scum. I'm going to go ahead and vote to Report Luke mainly because of his timing of returning to the thread. I could be wrong but we'll see, if I am we at least know to point suspicion towards Des - and maybe Lochlan. If I am right on this we've townfirmed Des and Lochlan.

Adyuto wrote:. I'm going to go ahead and vote to stab Luke because I don't like how all of a sudden Dessy is silenced after being the one to raise suspicion on Luke. I think that besides Zephyrus, Luke - and those that intensely defended him - should be examined as potential scum.

حثالة "نفق" لوقا

Adyuto wrote:
Petre wrote:
Squipel wrote:Zephyrus (Tyler), if feel like you're one of the most scummy here, you stabbed a "random guy" that was reasonably inactive, whilst it's true a typical mafia idea is to hide and not talk much, I feel like it's more a calculated scum decision that you took to take out a 3P or townie.

He flipped town. Also, James is putting considerably more thought into this game than previous ones. I don't think I've seen him as scum yet. Maybe he's being coached?

Adyuto wrote:. I'm going to go ahead and vote to stab Luke because I don't like how all of a sudden Dessy is silenced after being the one to raise suspicion on Luke. I think that besides Zephyrus, Luke - and those that intensely defended him - should be examined as potential scum.

Tyler is dead, but derpclear denied. Also, going for Luke... could be a distancing attempt. Maybe.

Could it really be as simple as James + Luke + Adyuto + Unknown Vet (presumably) for maf team?

Also, stab CRUSTY SEA MILF, you're going down, bitch.
Probably Brennan whenever he sees me post:
[Reveal] Spoiler:

Also, I originally had a much longer and more in depth post, but then my internet died while I was posting and didn't save jackshit and so I lost most if not all of my motivation.

That message was composed before Zephyrus died. As such, it was written when I still had my suspicions about his killing of danmac. The point of the post was to state that attention should be paid very intensely to Luke and his supporters because the only person who would have possessed the motive to silence Dessy would have been Luke - due to Dessy's misgivings about him.

إبعاد

Adyuto wrote:
Lochlan wrote:
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:Luke: 4 - Petre, Adyuto, Dessy, Rwinter96

Let's play "where's the scum?"

I haven't liked you all game Adyuto. You scum sis?

Let's not ignore the other three though, absent Peter, overposting Dessy and Ryan, who's only interaction I remember is with Dessy, distancing?

Lynch Rwinter96

Not scum, just consistent.

الموت للمحتالين. الموت لأديوتو!

Lock Lynch Adyuto

Imma need Jesus/Muhammad and Town to come together here.

من الواضح أن كوري هو مهرج مع ثو لول

ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

First name: Des
Likes received: 357

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXV Edition: April Fools! [DAY 4]

Unread postby Dessy » 17th April, 2018, 7:43 pm

وسأظل دائما أحب كاسبار

ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 18th April, 2018, 6:26 am

Lock Lynch Adyuto
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 18th April, 2018, 10:39 am

Lynch Count with 2.5 hrs left (underlined means locked):
Corrdorr: 1 - Corrdorr
Adyuto: 2 - Dessy, Lochlan
Dessy: 1 - Eg8711ob
Yet to Vote: Quinn, Rwinter, Adyuto

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Adyuto » 18th April, 2018, 11:11 am

Lock lynch Dessy
Adyuto
Mafia A Rank

Likes received: 56

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Adyuto » 18th April, 2018, 11:24 am

لقد صوّت لوقا لأنني اعتقدت أنه أسكتك. كنت أميل إلى الاعتقاد أنك كنت مدينة لأنك تم إسكاتك بعد رمي العربة على لوقا في اليوم الأول. لكن بالنظر إلى الوراء ، لاحظت أنني أعطيت معظم الأسباب لإعفائه ، بينما كنت على استعداد للمضي قدمًا دون إعطاء أي سبب وراء ذلك ، إذا كنت قد استندت إلى أشياء مثل التوقيت. أعتقد في معظم المافيا وأقل مدينة فوضوي. إلى جانبك واحد فقط أكثر المشبوهة هو Lochlan. ساوضح هذا الأخير في وظيفة أخرى.
Adyuto
Mafia A Rank

Likes received: 56

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Dessy » 18th April, 2018, 11:37 am

Lmao حاولت حقا إسكات لي. لكن لا يمكنك إسكاتي مرتين. أنا الصوت.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 18th April, 2018, 11:37 am

Voice! not Sound
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 18th April, 2018, 11:40 am

ومن الواضح أن فريق حثالة adyuto و Eg8711ob
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 18th April, 2018, 11:43 am

الاحتجاجات السلمية هي السمة المميزة لديمقراطيتنا. حتى إذا لم أوافق دائمًا ، فأنا أقر بحقوق المافيا للتعبير عن وجهات نظرهم.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 18th April, 2018, 11:52 am

Lynch Count with 1 hr left (underlined means locked):
Adyuto: 2 - Dessy, Lochlan
Dessy: 2 - Eg8711ob, Adyuto
Yet to Vote: Quinn, Rwinter

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 18th April, 2018, 12:00 pm

كن مستعدًا ، فهناك احتمال ضئيل بأن تقودنا قيادتنا البشعة إلى إدراكنا للهزيمة.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 18th April, 2018, 12:09 pm

في كل مرة أتحدث فيها عن الحاقدين والخاسرين أفعل ذلك بحب ومودة كبيرين. لا يمكن أن تساعد حقيقة أنهم ولدوا مارس الجنس!

ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Rwinter96 » 18th April, 2018, 12:40 pm

على ما يستحق ، أعتقد الآن Dessy مدينة أو محايد محايد. ما زلت أقف باعتقادي بأن المافيا سوف تكون موجودة في الخمول ، وإذا كان الأمر كذلك ، فإنه من السخف أن لا تثبت Quinn مرة أخرى مدى صحتها. أنا أقل اقتناعا من كون Lochlan مافيا أكثر من البعض الآخر لكن Adyuto تصرخ حقاً مثل شخص يصنع مشاركات طويلة لكنه في الحقيقة لا يقول كمية كبيرة ، يحاول الحصول عليها (أنا أدرك تمامًا أن هذا يمكن تفسيره ولكن كيف سأذهب للعب في وضع كهذا لذا أستخدم ذلك)

Lynch Adyuto
Rwinter96

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 50

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 18th April, 2018, 12:41 pm

أسميه اللقطات الخاصة بي ، والتي تعتمد بشكل كبير على تراكم البيانات ، والجميع يعرفون ذلك. بعض وسائل الإعلام الإخبارية المزيفة ، من أجل التهميش ، تكمن!
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 18th April, 2018, 12:43 pm

Lynch Count with 15 mins left (underlined means locked):
Adyuto: 3 - Dessy, Lochlan, Rwinter
Dessy: 2 - Eg8711ob, Adyuto
Yet to Vote: Quinn

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 18th April, 2018, 12:47 pm

Rwinter96 wrote:على ما يستحق ، أعتقد الآن Dessy مدينة أو محايد محايد. ما زلت أقف باعتقادي بأن المافيا سوف تكون موجودة في الخمول ، وإذا كان الأمر كذلك ، فإنه من السخف أن لا تثبت Quinn مرة أخرى مدى صحتها. أنا أقل اقتناعا من كون Lochlan مافيا أكثر من البعض الآخر لكن Adyuto تصرخ حقاً مثل شخص يصنع مشاركات طويلة لكنه في الحقيقة لا يقول كمية كبيرة ، يحاول الحصول عليها (أنا أدرك تمامًا أن هذا يمكن تفسيره ولكن كيف سأذهب للعب في وضع كهذا لذا أستخدم ذلك)

Lynch Adyuto

لماذا لا قفل؟ تعبت من الانتظار.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Rwinter96 » 18th April, 2018, 12:54 pm

Dessy wrote:
Rwinter96 wrote:على ما يستحق ، أعتقد الآن Dessy مدينة أو محايد محايد. ما زلت أقف باعتقادي بأن المافيا سوف تكون موجودة في الخمول ، وإذا كان الأمر كذلك ، فإنه من السخف أن لا تثبت Quinn مرة أخرى مدى صحتها. أنا أقل اقتناعا من كون Lochlan مافيا أكثر من البعض الآخر لكن Adyuto تصرخ حقاً مثل شخص يصنع مشاركات طويلة لكنه في الحقيقة لا يقول كمية كبيرة ، يحاول الحصول عليها (أنا أدرك تمامًا أن هذا يمكن تفسيره ولكن كيف سأذهب للعب في وضع كهذا لذا أستخدم ذلك)

Lynch Adyuto

لماذا لا قفل؟ تعبت من الانتظار.

أنت غير صبور؟ فما استقاموا لكم فاستقيموا سوى تفضيل المراحل للبقاء كما هي إذا كان الفرق فقط حوالي 10 دقيقة
Rwinter96

First name: Ryan
Likes received: 50

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 18th April, 2018, 12:55 pm

I'm going to introduce something important today. It is

ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 18th April, 2018, 12:58 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active