GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Game Over - Town won

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXXII - Newfags vs. Oldfags: Game Over - Town won

Unread postby Kaspar » 14th February, 2018, 1:42 pm

Cobalt wrote:
Kaspar wrote:Tbh Temi's death made it all just go down the slope immediately :rip: I feel so shit about this game tbh

[...]
I think that, if Kaspar started actively posting and contributing and if Sig didn't just let it happen that this game could've at least been fightable for scum, even if it wasn't winnable.

You're absolutely right, JT, unfortunately I was quite busy these few days and when I did check the thread the first post I saw was your saying that I'm such a scum I'm frozen rn :rip: this is when I lost hope
As I said earlier, I can survive as only scum alone for longer periods of time, like in your game, but here my lack of activity - which really wasn't intentional btw! - just made it extra impossible. Add having townfirmed players to that and well, there we go :rip:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 703

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 14th February, 2018, 1:53 pm

Yeah I think that the d1 lynch and then sig's check really put you in a hard place. Even if you would've survived, there were still nearly a dozen town players and eventually you would've been checked by Gavin :/

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Calcifer » 14th February, 2018, 1:59 pm

Personally I'd have tried to use killing me as a chance to try and muddy the waters a bit, and point at that because I had accused Kaspar and Sig that it was awful convenient. Although, I'm pretty sure Cobalt would stick on the warpath regardless.
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

First name: Calum
Likes received: 126

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Unread postby Hyacinth » 14th February, 2018, 2:19 pm

As a host, I had the complete picture and I didn't favour either team, so I'm probably the least biased.

The Oldfags had plenty of options to win.

Sig could have ended Day One early with his role and framed innocent people who hopped on their bandwagon.
Temi, who would have been alive, would very likely be green checked by the Detective because of being Godfather. He would also empower the Mafia by silencing a person (most likely Calcifer or Cobalt).

Even after Temi died, Sig could have ended Day Two right after the first vote fell and bought more time to devise a plan.

Also, aside of role usage, Temi and Kaspar, you really could have acted more like town and less like mafia wanting to be town. Then Temi wouldn't have gotten half-randomly lynched in the first place. There's a reason why Brennan or Lochlan were town firmed early: because they acted town. Sig looked a bit better in that regard, but failed the rest too. Kacper, that last minute vote Day One was so tragic that I had to force myself not to comment on it to stay unbiased. :skull:
Hyacinth
Candlelight Supper Enthusiast

First name: Jan
Likes received: 40

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Previous

Recently active