GTF Mafia XXX - Christmas Mafia - GAME OVER (Krampus wins!)

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXX - Christmas Mafia - GAME OVER (Krampus wins!)

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 8th January, 2018, 8:05 pm

Kaspar wrote:
Quinn wrote:Congrats Brennan, PLEASE join us for the next game if you can. And if we ever have another invitational, you’ve earned a spot on the list imo.

Wow, look at you Bren, you just got a place in the mafia cool kids club :lol:

I feel so special :heart:
Thanks guys!

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 8th January, 2018, 8:10 pm

Quinn wrote:Congrats Brennan, PLEASE join us for the next game if you can. And if we ever have another invitational, you’ve earned a spot on the list imo.

I would absolutely LOVE to play another mafia game. After my first game (which was a little rough for me), I've learned how to play better and figured out how to play each role ^ ^

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Quasi » 9th January, 2018, 12:38 am

Fantastic playing Bren! Congrats! That was a great game.
Quasi

Likes received: 2

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXX - Christmas Mafia - Day Six (FINAL THREE)

Unread postby Lochlan » 9th January, 2018, 7:15 pm

Well I'll be damned, I had my suspicions over wolbre (and almost shot him once, damn) but I wasn't expecting that, well done wolbre!! :clap3:
Cobalt wrote:However, Brennan displayed an uncanny accuracy with his night kills and given that town was being steamrolled he needed to take out the mafia - and he killed all four of them.

Not a single mafia member was lynched and he killed them all. Amazing. :clap3:

not to be a pissbaby but I killed Lightbringer and wolbre killed me one night, my vig performance was poor pls don't discredit me :wtc:
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby Cobalt » 9th January, 2018, 10:14 pm

Lochlan wrote:Well I'll be damned, I had my suspicions over wolbre (and almost shot him once, damn) but I wasn't expecting that, well done wolbre!! :clap3:
Cobalt wrote:However, Brennan displayed an uncanny accuracy with his night kills and given that town was being steamrolled he needed to take out the mafia - and he killed all four of them.

not to be a pissbaby but I killed Lightbringer and wolbre killed me one night, my vig performance was poor pls don't discredit me :wtc:

Oh right RIP I knew it was only 3/4 but that didn’t seem right for some reason

Sorry Lochlan. You get the other A for a correct shot. :hug:
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 299

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 10th January, 2018, 12:43 am

Lochlan wrote:Well I'll be damned, I had my suspicions over wolbre (and almost shot him once, damn) but I wasn't expecting that, well done wolbre!! :clap3:

I didn't even notice the error tbqh. Loch you did very well to be honest, you took out a mafia who probably would've killed me later on had he survived. Also, you really helped me and the townies stay alive with that kill <3

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 10th January, 2018, 7:24 am

wolbre04 wrote://Snip//
I didn't even notice the error tbqh. Loch you did very well to be honest, you took out a mafia who probably would've killed me later on had he survived. Also, you really helped me and the townies stay alive with that kill <3

Honestly after the second time you killed mafia I was rooting for the SK over the town, they only showed up at the end because the big speakers were all gone, hopefully that's different in the next game :keke: You deserved that win
Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 294

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Previous

Recently active