GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby Sig » 8th November, 2017, 2:27 pm

I could be down for a hydra game if nobody else wants to, might end up playing it through The syndicate though.
Image
User avatar
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK
 
First name: Sigurd :P
Posts: 2180
Likes received: 9
Joined: 9th March, 2015, 9:05 pm
Location: Philadelphia PA
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 1st March, 2018, 6:02 pm

Smash w/ Loch + April Fools :cool:
Image

ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1736
Likes received: 422
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby Lochlan » 1st March, 2018, 7:16 pm

wolbre04 wrote:Smash w/ Loch + April Fools :cool:

Brennan! Don't expose our plans for when we meet up!
User avatar
Lochlan
BOT Hunter
 
First name: Lochlan
Posts: 1346
Likes received: 294
Joined: 16th March, 2015, 12:43 pm
Location: Merseyside
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 2nd March, 2018, 8:24 am

Lochlan wrote:
wolbre04 wrote:Smash w/ Loch + April Fools :cool:

Brennan! Don't expose our plans for when we meet up!

#SmashGate
Image

ImageImageImageImage

Image
ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
User avatar
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular
 
First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Posts: 1736
Likes received: 422
Joined: 1st November, 2017, 7:04 pm
Location: Probably Kevin's DMs / Minnesota
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby Squipel » 2nd March, 2018, 9:25 am

Yeah I just need to say now that I'm not going to host till week commencing the 19th. So don't take my game to be a right now thing.
Squipel
King of the Gingers
 
First name: James
Posts: 636
Likes received: 28
Joined: 23rd April, 2017, 10:09 am
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby Lochlan » 2nd March, 2018, 9:28 am

Squipel wrote:Yeah I just need to say now that I'm not going to host till week commencing the 19th. So don't take my game to be a right now thing.

I don't mean to be rude James, but why are you planning on hosting a game when you can't even be active enough to play a game properly?
User avatar
Lochlan
BOT Hunter
 
First name: Lochlan
Posts: 1346
Likes received: 294
Joined: 16th March, 2015, 12:43 pm
Location: Merseyside
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby Squipel » 2nd March, 2018, 9:33 am

Hmpf
a) I'm only inactive at night sweetheart
b) that's why i'd like a co-host sweetie
read the thread i've put up dearie before trying the tea.
Squipel
King of the Gingers
 
First name: James
Posts: 636
Likes received: 28
Joined: 23rd April, 2017, 10:09 am
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby Kaspar » 2nd March, 2018, 9:41 am

Lochlan wrote:
Squipel wrote:Yeah I just need to say now that I'm not going to host till week commencing the 19th. So don't take my game to be a right now thing.

I don't mean to be rude James, but why are you planning on hosting a game when you can't even be active enough to play a game properly?

:err:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017



ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast
 
First name: Kacper
Posts: 2623
Likes received: 703
Joined: 18th January, 2017, 5:50 pm
Location: Northern Poland almost by the sea ey
Country: Poland (pl)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby Lochlan » 2nd March, 2018, 9:59 am

Squipel wrote:Hmpf
a) I'm only inactive at night sweetheart
b) that's why i'd like a co-host sweetie
read the thread i've put up dearie before trying the tea.


Well, I'd like to see how it turns out if you try one. Who knows, I think I might be surprised. Impress me :P
User avatar
Lochlan
BOT Hunter
 
First name: Lochlan
Posts: 1346
Likes received: 294
Joined: 16th March, 2015, 12:43 pm
Location: Merseyside
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby Lochlan » 2nd March, 2018, 10:02 am

Lochlan wrote:
Squipel wrote:Hmpf
a) I'm only inactive at night sweetheart
b) that's why i'd like a co-host sweetie
read the thread i've put up dearie before trying the tea.


Well, I'd like to see how it turns out if you try one. Who knows, I think I might be surprised. Impress me :P

I do concede the fact that you got a lot more active towards the end of the last game. My comment was made on a half-informed basis. I have hope for your game :heart:
User avatar
Lochlan
BOT Hunter
 
First name: Lochlan
Posts: 1346
Likes received: 294
Joined: 16th March, 2015, 12:43 pm
Location: Merseyside
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Team: Nerd Herd

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby Squipel » 5th March, 2018, 7:26 am

:P
Squipel
King of the Gingers
 
First name: James
Posts: 636
Likes received: 28
Joined: 23rd April, 2017, 10:09 am
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby Cobalt » 6th March, 2018, 12:14 pm

The moderators and I have added the mafia banners to miniprofiles for the winners of S rank and A ranks in the most recent game!!

I received the S rank, and Quinn, Petre, and Adyuto all received A's in GTF Mafia XXXIII: Cartoon Chaos!

Now that we've implemented this change, mods will change banners for the winners every game, and remove the banners from the winners of the previous game. But once your banner has expired and been succeeded by a current winner, you can use the following badges to display your past mafia achievements on the site in your signature!

I've edited my signature below as an example, and as you can see I've used [url] tags to link to the final modpost of the game in which I received the award!

Image

Image

These are small changes but everyone loves flashy aesthetics so hopefully this will encourage more people to play mafia! Have at it folks. :keke:
User avatar
Cobalt
Momderator
 
Posts: 21660
Likes received: 301
Joined: 1st August, 2009, 12:20 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby Calcifer » 25th March, 2018, 9:35 am

Provisional notification that I plan to run a Simpsons theme game when the schedule next allows it.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing
 
First name: Calum
Posts: 1259
Likes received: 126
Joined: 30th June, 2014, 3:12 pm
Location: England
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
2 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia Guide, Rota and Discussion Thread - New Players Read

Unread postby Dessy » 26th March, 2018, 9:18 pm

Put me down for hosting an Avengers: Infinity War Mafia. Regular mafia game, some special roles.

Image
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage


Image
User avatar
Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes
 
First name: Des
Posts: 10874
Likes received: 357
Joined: 16th September, 2013, 2:02 am
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Previous

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 32 guests