Welcome to Gay Teen Forum!
If you're new, it's a good idea to make an introduction thread in the Introductions
forum. You may also want to post a self-picture in the Self-Pics
But before doing anything, please take a few moments to read our rules:
- Thread-bumping is not allowed unless one is making a significant update pertaining to the original subject of the thread in question. A bump is defined as a post in a thread that has been inactive for a considerable period of time. In general, if a thread has not received new posts in more than a few days, it's best not to touch it.
- Flame wars are acceptable only to a point. If things get out of hand, a moderator or administrator may decide to intervene.
- Pornography is not allowed. Porn is defined as any image or video that shows genitalia or people engaged in a sexual act. Butts/pubes/etc. are acceptable. Pornography depicting minors is allowed absolutely nowhere and is ground for an immediate ban.
- Spam, defined as persistent useless posting, is not permitted. Excessive post-whoring counts as spam. So does trolling.
- Advertising other websites or products is not permitted without written permission from an administrator. If you are interested in advertising on our website, please click here for more information.
- Off-forum interaction with other members, their families or acquaintances is prohibited without prior invitation. You may not make any attempt to contact another member, or anyone he knows, through any means that he has not personally endorsed. Likewise, if a user has uploaded images exclusively for the use of GTF, posting the images outside of GTF without their permission is a bannable offence. That said, members should always remain vigilant regarding their own privacy.
- Signatures must be no larger than 780x256 pixels and 1 MB total. That's including text and images, both static and animated. Click here to see how large the pixel area is.
If any of these rules are violated, or order is threatened in another way, the staff will take action, in the form of e.g. warnings, thread deletion, post deletion, censoring, temporary or permanent bans, etc. Moderation staff have the right, and in some cases responsibility and obligation, to request proof of age and/or identity (e.g., in cases of stolen identity, overage users, etc.).Staff
The staff is composed of the following members:
- René (Anonymous Boy), Administrator, King Regent
- Brenden (FirePhantom), Administrator, King Consort and Hand of the King
- Will, Moderator, Master of Laws
- Dom (Thumper), Moderator, Master of Whisperers
- Morgan, Moderator, Master of Coin
- Phil, Moderator, Master of Ships
- Davey (Paragon), Chat Emissary, Grand Maester
All moderators have equal power in all parts of the site, although they may focus on particular areas as indicated.Comments, questions and complaints
If you have any questions or complaints, feel free to e-mail or PM any of the above. Your opinions and constructive criticism are always welcome.
If for whatever reason you are unable to register, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org