Hi hi hi!!!!

All introductions go in here; established members are kindly asked to be as courteous as their minds allow them to be.

Hi hi hi!!!!

Unread postby definitelynotdefi » 5th December, 2017, 2:14 pm

Hi guys! I'm Défi and I found this website and thought hey why not, more gay people and more friends :)
First name or nickname: Défi, but people call me Dee cuz it means Defiant
Orientation: I'm Nonbinary (they/them plz) so like idk my sexuality in relation to gender but i am mostly attracted to male-presenting people!
Are you active on our Discord Server? If so, what is your username: wait whats Discord
How did you find the site, and why did you sign up?: I literally searched up gay and forum because im bored supposed to be studying!
Where do you live?: I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Occupation/Studies: I work at Lush part time and study Cognitive Architecture at UBC !!!
Life goals: Pediatric surgery, something ive always wanted to do
In your free time you like to: ooooh okay im a huge huge gamer, i also read and binge netflix
What are your talents?: Im double jointed, can walk on my hands and can get really attached to anyone in .5 seconds ;)))
An interesting fact about you: I was born in Canada with Iranian descent, grew up in Switzerland then moved back! its a pot pourri of culture
Your personal hero is...: proooobably my mom? Cheesy i know but her immigrant ass gave up everything to move her with me and she studied while taking care of me and my brother, then worked while taking care of us and is now a beautiful role model who i aspire to show that i learnt from her mistakes and her life isnt in vain.
Your celebrity crush is...: oh god Halsey and everyone in Grey's Anatomy
Your favourite movies are...: Black Swan, Stoker, general psych movies!
Favourite TV shows/books/songs right now?: I love Heroes and Greys Anatomy, big Harry Potter fan and for music i love anything tbh but really into Lorde, Halsey, Paramore, PVRIS
What is your political philosophy or beliefs?: oh i dont even know like i have my own morals n stuff but also dont be an asshole like outside of politics and philosophy theres rarely a good reason to be an ass to even a stranger
Are you a follower of any religion? noooooope
Drinking, drugs or sobriety?: oh boy this is like my Oversharing Moment(tm) but I used to cope with school thru alcohol n shit but now its mostly just social things because im a boss ass bitch and definitely not mentally ill B)
What animal best represents you?: wolves wolves wOLVES
Best thing about you? oh gosh my ability to overshare
Worst thing about you? OH GOSH MY ABILITY TO OVERSHARE
Tell us about your last 24 hours: I studied until 2am for my Bio final, couldnt sleep and had my final at 8am which i just finished and now im still awake somehow and not dead

Thank u all for listening to my word vomit! Im a very open person so dont be scared i can control my emotions ;)

definitelynotdefi

First name: Défi

Re: Hi hi hi!!!!

Unread postby Sokol » 5th December, 2017, 2:18 pm

Welcome to GTF, Dee! You should really join our GTF server on Discord, it's the way we mainly stay in touch with other members. You should click the link and create an account so we can get to know you even better, you look like an awesome person! (https://discord.gg/NHKDJVa)
Also, what kind of games do you play? What's your top 3 of TV shows?
I hope you'll enjoy the forum! :heart:
Click here to get a short introduction on me
I'm actually not as fem as the vid might make you think I am
Sokol
Official Kankerslet

First name: Sokol
Likes received: 131

Team: The Wild West

2 points have been awarded for this post.

Unread postby wolbre04 » 5th December, 2017, 2:46 pm

Nice to meet you Dee! You seem like a cool dude with a bubbly and exuberant personality similar to mine! Discord is our primary means of communication via text and voice aside from the forum itself. It is available as both a free app or as a website within your browser! There's always a group of people online and a sizeable assortment of us North Americans - From California to New York, and Mexico to Canada, we've got a lil bit of everything! You are always more than welcome to hop in sometime and get acquainted!
ImageImage
Being an everyday Edgelord: https://youtu.be/RdbyOuWflLg
wolbre04
Member of the Month

First name: Brennan
Likes received: 26

Member of the Month

Unread postby Dolly » 5th December, 2017, 9:32 pm

We all wish you a warm welcome to the forum! :D Feel free to message me if you have any questions or need help. Enjoy :)

Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 531

Unread postby Deither » 5th December, 2017, 10:41 pm

Welcome Defi, cool to see another fellow Canuck in here!

ImageImage

The only two time official winner of GTF's Powertop award
Deither
Knope's Ben Wyatt

Likes received: 32

Team: The Far East

Unread postby BucketTech » 6th December, 2017, 1:34 pm

Welcome to the forum. :keke:
BucketTech
The Nun

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 25

Team: The Far East

Recently active