The Year Cup, Challenge 1: Fictional Writing

Re: The Year Cup, Challenge 1: Fictional Writing

Unread postby boiii » 19th November, 2017, 4:21 pm

Well, Exactly 1000 words :D please enjoy reading.
[Reveal] Spoiler:
At last … the GTF meetup. What am I saying? This is THE GTF meetup.
Not only is almost every single active GTFer here, the place the moderators chose is amazing. Expensive cutlery and pristine carpets and grandiose chandeliers, this place is magical. It looks like Queen Elizabeth’s dining room. There was a long table with candles and cream coloured napkins folded in a way to look like a Christmas tree. Most of us were still standing up and talking to one another. hot twunky waiters serving our drinks and appetizers. I even saw one serving luxury caviar! Though the waiters look even more delicious. Sokol and Kacper nod in agreement. I tell them that I overheard two waiters complaining about the winks and sexual gestures some of us gave them and I asked Kacper if he was the infamous “long haired butt slapper” who they talked about. Before he could answer we were greeted by George who is definitely NOT drunk! I know this because he mentioned it four times already.
“Oh, this place is just amazing. I really feel like royalty here”, he said.
“All hail the mighty Queen George!”, I promptly replied, only slightly sarcastically.
“Thank you Darling” said George flamboyantly. “Hey Kacper, I just feel like I have to ask how you managed to arrange all of this?”.
Kacper turned to George and said: “well, actually I don’t know either. Kyler said that he’d take care of everything. I might be getting worried that he …”
I can’t understand the rest because they are both walking away into the noisy crowd and my glass is being filled.
“Oh no th…” Sokol interrupted me with a raise of the hand and a cheeky wink to the waiter who then continued to fill my glass: “Now you’ve got a whiskey-cola”
“Sokol oh my god! Did you tell him to do that?”, I replied in English cause we both forgot we spoke Dutch for a second.
“Hey! You need to learn how to drink. You asked me to teac…”
*Gasps* All the lights went out?! The only thing I can hear were all the waiters stepping at fast pace in different directions.
*whoosh* two torches standing in the corners are lit up by two of the waiters. We all turn around. They had put on some sort of pink cloak. Then, maybe five meters further, two others lit up another couple of torches against the wall, one on each side. Then again, then again, then again and then again. All our eyes jump from flame to flame until at the end a large fire was lit up behind a white sheet. The silhouette of a woman with long hair was projected upon it.
“Oh dear god!”, yelled Jack.
The figure is stepping forward and all of a sudden the sheet dropped.
“OH DEAR GOD!” , yelled Jack.
“Momma’s home rent-boys!”
Kyler appeared. He had a beautiful pink dress on and a blonde wig.
Most of us breathe a sigh of relief and bursts out into laughter. I can hear people saying things like:
I can hear people saying things like:
“I was legit scared for a second”, “I’m laughing so hard right now”, “Talk about making an entrance” and “Holy shit, that was epic”
Sokol and I are not laughing. We look at each other and can read concern from each other’s faces. At the same time we turn around and are just able to catch a glimpse of the doors closing. Everyone goes quiet as the bang echoes through the room. Everyone except for Jack who lets out a scream as a harpoon tears its way through his flesh.
“Listen call girls! Momma’s in charge now.”

“Did he seriously kill Jack?”, asked Ryan in disbelief.
Everyone looked at Jack’s impaled corpse bleeding like fountains at Bellagio in Las Vegas.
“He looks pretty dead to me”, said Jamie, before a giant piano falls on top of him. A loud bang again filled the room along with a shower of blood and limbs in a three meter radius.
“Does anyone else have something to say?”, yelled Queen momma right after she commanded that we’d all call her that from now on.
“Good! You see gays … with me in charge some changes are going to be made.”, Queen momma said as she walked towards us on the table: “and those changes will be harsh, but necessary.”
She stops and with a small nod of the head a kick to Temi’s groin is delivered before a gunshot to his head faster than he could say: “au! Dat doet zeer, oetlul!”
The waiter, or executioner, takes a step back.
With a graceful jump Kyler landed on the floor and stepped forward. As he made a way through the crows of young and scared GTF’ers he continued his speech:
“I truly love all of you cuties, but I had to murder some of you. Otherwise you boys wouldn’t be loyal. GTF is not just a forum anymore. It is an …
“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!!!!”
The scream of Aiden chills my bones. Nobody deserves to have his body crushed by the foot of an elephant.
“AS I WAS SAYING!”
“GTF is now an organisation. We are the gay mafia. And you girls are my agents.”
Queen momma is now heading towards me. I look at Kacper and George who are both looking at me. Sweat drops roll down my face as Queen Momma says: “And I have told all the CA’s of my plan beforehand … except for Temi off course and one other.”
Kyler is still far away fro…
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”, yells Sokol. The poor guy doesn’t stand a chance against the tiger and the polar bear, but I knew that it had to happen. Tears join the drops of sweat.
“Oh and Kamiel?”
“Yes, Queen Momma?”
“This is for not calling me Queen momma in line 47 and 5 lines ago aswell”
Kyler pulled out a shotgun from under his dress and everything went dark.
ImageImage

boiii
oh shit waddup

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 211

Team: The Far East

5 points have been awarded for this post.

Unread postby c70 » 20th November, 2017, 2:11 pm

Here's my "story". More like a tagline... :D

[Reveal] Spoiler:
I pulled up to the mansion in my hot pink car. I go inside to find a massive arena with a pool, parkour, a dance studio, and a Lip sync machine. It was Version 2 of the House Cup…
Look I finally got a profile picture :D
c70

First name: Thomas
Likes received: 20

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Dolly » 20th November, 2017, 3:00 pm

Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 531

Unread postby wolbre04 » 20th November, 2017, 3:03 pm

Pity you fucking nailed that story LOL
ImageImage
Being an everyday Edgelord: https://youtu.be/RdbyOuWflLg
wolbre04
Member of the Month

First name: Brennan
Likes received: 26

Member of the Month

Unread postby Sokol » 20th November, 2017, 3:26 pm

I decided to write one quick, useless story:
[Reveal] Spoiler: Sokol's black out
Once upon a time…
… the GTFers decided to throw a party in the GTF mansion, run by René and Jack. Every (active) GTFer was invited and was having a great time. George, Mati, Billy and Ryan were talking about how cool the Belgians are, while the Belgians on their turn were complaining about the Dutchies (Woollyhoolly). Well, every Belgian except Sokol. Sokol decided to go chill with the ‘Muricans. Sokol was talking to Brennan and Petre about some random, irrelevant stuff while downing a glass of Martini Bellini. Brennan and Petre were judging Sokol saying: “Ok, you’ll obviously be drunk tonight.” On which Sokol replied: “Can’t I be?” walking away after saying this.
He decided to go sit with Deither because he can always go to him for a nice conversation and he was talking about how lifting is life. It didn’t particularly annoy Sokol, but he could think of more interesting subject, so he decided to take Deither with him to go do some shots. Deither didn’t want to drink alcohol because it would ruin his athletic prestation but Sokol insisted that he had to do at least 1 shot with him. Deither did the shot, so did Sokol and the joined the Belgians who were talking about something else in the meantime.
Erebos started talking about Greek and Roman history which attracted Jonathan, but repelled the others which got these 2 in a conversation but made the others go sit somewhere else. Sokol, boiii and Deither joined Kyler and Pity who were judging all the people for looks and behavior. The boys didn’t enjoy this type of conversation, so they decided to just go sit somewhere else, again. In the meantime, Sokol had already downed 3 more beers and he made boiii drink a glass of Martini, because he promised him to teach him how to drink.
Sokol was starting to get drunk, but he wasn’t being annoying, he was the fun kind of drunk. Deither was still insisting on not drinking and boiii was getting tipsy from 2 glasses of Martini and a glass of cherry cider. The boys noticed Olivuhr sitting somewhere on his own and they decided to go ask him why he wasn’t talking to anyone. His response was that he disliked all the people, so he decided to just enjoy the party on his own. The boys said he could join them and stay with them, which he refused at first but still did join them when they left.
Now the 4 of them went to the bar for some new drinks, all of them ordering a glass of red wine, yes, even Deither. Sokol finished the glass first, followed by Deither and Olivuhr making boiii last. 15 minutes after finishing the glass of wine, Sokol suddenly got very drunk and annoying. He went to the kitchen to get a cucumber and decided to show everyone how deep he could deepthroat it. More than half of the cucumber, which was long, disappeared in his throat. After this, he ate the cucumber and blacked out.

The morning after, he woke up, alone, half naked in a bed asking himself what could’ve happened the night before after deepthroating the cucumber.
What happened is still a blur and everyone decided not to tell him what happened.
And he lived happily ever after.
Click here to get a short introduction on me
I'm actually not as fem as the vid might make you think I am
Sokol
Official Kankerslet

First name: Sokol
Likes received: 131

Unread postby Kaspar » 20th November, 2017, 6:27 pm

Since I guess we're talking 20th November British Time, I still fit into the deadline I hope :rip: here's my story!

[Reveal] Spoiler: "The Closet"
The car slowly pulled over into one of the many empty parking lots. It was almost dawn and the single light rays lit up Jack's face. He frowned and got out of the car. Grabbing the suitcase, he briskly walked in the direction of the main building next to the parking place. Ah, the GTF Mansion. How was it built? Ha, and where do you think all your donations go? :lol: Jack admired the minimalistic design of the huge block, great windows, airy rooms, immense gardens and the pool! Oh, the pool was the best part! Walking through the pathway to the main entrance, he was finally happy - he's home. Quickly opening the door, his face froze instantly.
There it was, in the middle of the great room - the greatest mess he's ever seen. Empty wine bottles, cups, broken glasses, random clothes - all over the place. His face grimaced.
"KYLEEEER! I TOLD YOU PRECISELY NOT TO ORGANISE ANY PARTIES WHEN I'M ON MY VACATION!?" - he shouted into the space before him, unsurprisingly, to no response.
"Urgh, where the hell are they all?" - he murmured under his nose and started walking in. The first thing he saw in the hallway being a message left on the front mirror saying "Please don't be mad Jacky, it was Kasper's idea xoxo". Written with a pink lipstick and a kiss at the end - typical Kyler. He went on through the corridor observing the damage that had been done the day before. He imagined all the users chatting and drinking. Some were probably ranting about the politics, other were just gossiping. He thought the fact that nobody seems to be here though is... unsettling to say the least.
"Hello, is anyone around?" - he shouted, but once again - to no response.
Half an hour later, he was seriously worried. He searched all the rooms, checked the bathrooms, gardens, the pool, even the closed Staff Headquarters! Yet nobody seemed to be around. Not. A single. Soul.

Jack always wished for some silence here and there - he wasn't really keen on the way the Brits are too annoying, how there are too many Belgians, how Australians only talk about the politics and Americans are just never here to be honest, but... now when it's gone - he actually missed it. The community really gave him a sense of fulfilment and joy and the GTF Mansion - a symbol of that. Nostalgia hit him hard... Long gone are the days when the newbies came to ask about their crushes or getting out of the closet...
Wait!

THE CLOSET!

If there's one place in the GTF Mansion, bigger than any other - it's the dressing rooms and closets built by Kris. He can't believe he hadn't thought of that earlier!
Rushing through the corridors, he gets to the airy room, pushes the door briskly.
The view absolutely hit him. Here they were - lying around, sleeping together, cuddling in groups. As ironic as it was - all the gays cuddled up in one huge mutual closet. All drunk, all exhausted, but all happy and together.
Jack glared back and forth between the members from all around the world, just like one big family. He smiled and finally let off the tension - it looked like all was back to normal again.

"MATI WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR PANTS!!??"

Yeah, back to normal :D

-The End-
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Year Cup Judge / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 396

Unread postby ConnorM » 29th November, 2017, 2:19 pm

Jacketh wrote:• Winners announced 21st November.

*Cough*
ConnorM
Sir Conor the Incompetent

Likes received: 101

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 29th November, 2017, 7:09 pm

ConnorM wrote:
Jacketh wrote:• Winners announced 21st November.

*Cough*

Jack has been slammed with uni, they're working on bringing it to you ASAP
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 359

Unread postby Kaspar » 6th December, 2017, 10:53 am

CHALLENGE #1 - FICTIONAL WRITING

RESULTS

1st place and 150 points go to...

boiii!

boiii wrote:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
At last … the GTF meetup. What am I saying? This is THE GTF meetup.
Not only is almost every single active GTFer here, the place the moderators chose is amazing. Expensive cutlery and pristine carpets and grandiose chandeliers, this place is magical. It looks like Queen Elizabeth’s dining room. There was a long table with candles and cream coloured napkins folded in a way to look like a Christmas tree. Most of us were still standing up and talking to one another. hot twunky waiters serving our drinks and appetizers. I even saw one serving luxury caviar! Though the waiters look even more delicious. Sokol and Kacper nod in agreement. I tell them that I overheard two waiters complaining about the winks and sexual gestures some of us gave them and I asked Kacper if he was the infamous “long haired butt slapper” who they talked about. Before he could answer we were greeted by George who is definitely NOT drunk! I know this because he mentioned it four times already.
“Oh, this place is just amazing. I really feel like royalty here”, he said.
“All hail the mighty Queen George!”, I promptly replied, only slightly sarcastically.
“Thank you Darling” said George flamboyantly. “Hey Kacper, I just feel like I have to ask how you managed to arrange all of this?”.
Kacper turned to George and said: “well, actually I don’t know either. Kyler said that he’d take care of everything. I might be getting worried that he …”
I can’t understand the rest because they are both walking away into the noisy crowd and my glass is being filled.
“Oh no th…” Sokol interrupted me with a raise of the hand and a cheeky wink to the waiter who then continued to fill my glass: “Now you’ve got a whiskey-cola”
“Sokol oh my god! Did you tell him to do that?”, I replied in English cause we both forgot we spoke Dutch for a second.
“Hey! You need to learn how to drink. You asked me to teac…”
*Gasps* All the lights went out?! The only thing I can hear were all the waiters stepping at fast pace in different directions.
*whoosh* two torches standing in the corners are lit up by two of the waiters. We all turn around. They had put on some sort of pink cloak. Then, maybe five meters further, two others lit up another couple of torches against the wall, one on each side. Then again, then again, then again and then again. All our eyes jump from flame to flame until at the end a large fire was lit up behind a white sheet. The silhouette of a woman with long hair was projected upon it.
“Oh dear god!”, yelled Jack.
The figure is stepping forward and all of a sudden the sheet dropped.
“OH DEAR GOD!” , yelled Jack.
“Momma’s home rent-boys!”
Kyler appeared. He had a beautiful pink dress on and a blonde wig.
Most of us breathe a sigh of relief and bursts out into laughter. I can hear people saying things like:
I can hear people saying things like:
“I was legit scared for a second”, “I’m laughing so hard right now”, “Talk about making an entrance” and “Holy shit, that was epic”
Sokol and I are not laughing. We look at each other and can read concern from each other’s faces. At the same time we turn around and are just able to catch a glimpse of the doors closing. Everyone goes quiet as the bang echoes through the room. Everyone except for Jack who lets out a scream as a harpoon tears its way through his flesh.
“Listen call girls! Momma’s in charge now.”

“Did he seriously kill Jack?”, asked Ryan in disbelief.
Everyone looked at Jack’s impaled corpse bleeding like fountains at Bellagio in Las Vegas.
“He looks pretty dead to me”, said Jamie, before a giant piano falls on top of him. A loud bang again filled the room along with a shower of blood and limbs in a three meter radius.
“Does anyone else have something to say?”, yelled Queen momma right after she commanded that we’d all call her that from now on.
“Good! You see gays … with me in charge some changes are going to be made.”, Queen momma said as she walked towards us on the table: “and those changes will be harsh, but necessary.”
She stops and with a small nod of the head a kick to Temi’s groin is delivered before a gunshot to his head faster than he could say: “au! Dat doet zeer, oetlul!”
The waiter, or executioner, takes a step back.
With a graceful jump Kyler landed on the floor and stepped forward. As he made a way through the crows of young and scared GTF’ers he continued his speech:
“I truly love all of you cuties, but I had to murder some of you. Otherwise you boys wouldn’t be loyal. GTF is not just a forum anymore. It is an …
“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!!!!”
The scream of Aiden chills my bones. Nobody deserves to have his body crushed by the foot of an elephant.
“AS I WAS SAYING!”
“GTF is now an organisation. We are the gay mafia. And you girls are my agents.”
Queen momma is now heading towards me. I look at Kacper and George who are both looking at me. Sweat drops roll down my face as Queen Momma says: “And I have told all the CA’s of my plan beforehand … except for Temi off course and one other.”
Kyler is still far away fro…
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”, yells Sokol. The poor guy doesn’t stand a chance against the tiger and the polar bear, but I knew that it had to happen. Tears join the drops of sweat.
“Oh and Kamiel?”
“Yes, Queen Momma?”
“This is for not calling me Queen momma in line 47 and 5 lines ago aswell”
Kyler pulled out a shotgun from under his dress and everything went dark.

2nd place and 120 points go to...

Dolly!

3rd place and 90 points go to...

ConnorM!

ConnorM wrote:
[Reveal] Spoiler: "Flash"
I shook my head, staring at the well-lit large brick structure with something approaching awe. “So you’ve actually managed it,” I stated.
“Yeah, it took a bit longer than I thought it would, but hey, better late than never?” Jack replied, walking up to shake my hand. “Here, let me show you around,” he waved a hand at the rolling hills and verdant forests surrounding.
We entered the vestibule, a place of coatrack after coatrack, all of them overburdened. “These are mostly Harry’s,” Jack explained to me, moving on quickly.
He pointed to our right as we passed through a windowed corridor, showing a pool full of twinks splashing around or pressed up against the side, making out. Not a lot of swimming seemed to be happening, to be honest. There was a skinny Hispanic man, in his early thirties or thereabouts, with the rod of a pool skimmer in his hands and a smaller rod tenting his shorts as he watched the proceedings. Some niggling trace of a memory tickled the back of my mind, suggesting that this man’s name was “Erik” or something like that. I dismissed the odd notion outright.
As we walked through another hallway, our dear leader pointed out a room in which much shouting was to be had. It was locked, not on the inside, but with deadbolts on the exterior of the door. A placard read “Scottish Socialist Debate Room.” We hurried along, lest the angry Caledonians somehow break free.
“It’s certainly impressive, what you’ve done here,” I congratulated Jack as we continued our promenade. “In fact – ew, what the fuck?!” The scene elicited from me as we rounded a corner to the sight of two twinks who I didn’t recognize going at it in the hallway.
“Petre! Ben! We have rooms for a reason!” Jack scolded, shooing them away.
I made a disgusted sound as the two chastised teens fled. “Newfags.” I spat, as though it were a curse. Jack simply nodded.
We hurried along, Jack hastening the tour after that incident. The next rude shock, however, wasn’t more naked teens fucking on the carpet like animals, however, it was instead an animal itself. Or, more accurately, its corpse. “My God!” I exclaimed, rushing to the poor dog’s side, as I attempted to check its pulse. There was none. I looked back towards Jack, who’d come to kneel beside me as the recognition hit. “It’s Flash, the old chat,” I cradled its head, cold blood from its slit throat coating my hands as I did so. “It only ever wanted to help us, who would do this to it?” I asked Jack, holding back tears.
“I don’t know who would be evil enough to do this, but Connor, look at it. Its time had come anyways.” Jack responded.
“No!” I shouted, filled with sudden hatred. “It deserved better than this!” Realization struck me fully. Pooler. It had to be Pooler. “Quick, where’s Matt’s room?”
“Third hallway to the left, second door.”
With no time to lose, I rushed down, barging in to the room. As I expected, it was unoccupied, so I grabbed a saber off the wall. It wasn’t my trusty sword Wristbreaker, or better yet my rifle, just some old hunk of metal that Matt had picked up while off to fuck some twink who wasn’t Harry, but it would do.
I brandished it, striding through the halls shouting at every step. “Pooler! Come and face me you coward! I should have known you killed the poor old thing!”
When I reached the window hallway, instead of opening the sliding glass door, I smashed it with the hilt of the sword. Twinks all around suddenly became aroused, my alpha move having excited them with submissive fantasies, but I paid them no heed. “Erik! You had better fight like a man this time!” I shouted. Over in the GayForumdotOrg mansion he’d run away from the backroom rather than showing up like a man.
There was no fear in his eyes, though, only confusion. “Kill what? All you’re doing is killing my erection, man. I’m just here for the jailbait- I mean,” I suddenly noticed the metal tracking device on his ankle “I’m only here getting paid so I can contribute my taxes and prove that I’m not a menace to society?” His words should have been a statement, but they came out as a question.
“If it wasn’t you who killed chat, then who-“ I paused, turning around when I heard the crunch of shoes stepping on broken glass. I stared in shock, betrayal flashing in my eyes. “Jack.”
“Connor.” He responded, a sword in his hand as well. Beside him, however, was a dog. A new dog, sleek, and hypoallergenic, and faggoty-looking.
“How dare you! You killed Flash to replace it with Discord?!” Rage blinded me, but before I could attack, Jack spoke, with a measured voice,
“Flash’s time had come. It’s time for a new chat, and a new GTF.” He lifted the saber.
“You’re replacing all of us.” I said quietly. “Starting with locking away all the oldfags in the Socialism room. And killing Flash.”
“Yes, and next, I’m replacing you.” He ran at me, waving his sword.
Two things happened in quick succession. The first, I swung my blade into his, shattering both, and leaving us weaponless, except that my sword had a basket hilt, while his didn’t, and in the same motion I swung it further, punching his face with it. At this, every twink in the sight had a massive, spontaneous orgasm from the display of my oldfag manliness.
Jack spat out blood, but was otherwise fine. He held the advantage though, his loyal lapdog right beside him.
I sighed, defeated but not disheartened. “Truce?” I asked, pointing to his dog.
“Truce.” He responded. We walked back inside, talking amiably.

The moral of this story? Respect oldfags and their goddamned miniatures threads you fuckers.

4th place and 70 points go to... Petre!

5th place and 55 points go to... wolbre04!

6th place and 45 points go to... Sokol!

7th place and 35 points go to... Squipel!

8th place and 25 points go to... IAmGabe!

9th place and 15 points go to... c70!

Thanks for taking part everyone, too bad we didn't get a few more submissions :P Stay tuned for the next challenge SOON! Here's the judging sheet with individual points you got from each one of us: link
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Year Cup Judge / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 396

Unread postby Dolly » 6th December, 2017, 11:02 am

Yay! Congratulations, team! :D

Dolly
hotty & country singer

Likes received: 531

Unread postby boiii » 6th December, 2017, 11:06 am

Yay!!! :keke:
Maybe my father will finally love me now :' )
ImageImage

boiii
oh shit waddup

First name: Kamiel
Likes received: 211

Unread postby wolbre04 » 6th December, 2017, 12:35 pm

:thumbsup: :clap3:
Gj TWW
ImageImage
Being an everyday Edgelord: https://youtu.be/RdbyOuWflLg
wolbre04
Member of the Month

First name: Brennan
Likes received: 26

Member of the Month

Unread postby Dua Lipa » 7th December, 2017, 12:37 am

What an interesting innovation this cup thing is! Am I correct in thinking it will be run similarly to the House Cup in that deadlines for both judging and entries will be met on time and the judging will be done by an expert panel of at least three judges and will be made public - to ensure maximum fairness?
Dua Lipa

Likes received: 5

Unread postby Deither » 8th December, 2017, 1:31 pm

Dua Lipa wrote:What an interesting innovation this cup thing is! Am I correct in thinking it will be run similarly to the House Cup in that deadlines for both judging and entries will be met on time and the judging will be done by an expert panel of at least three judges and will be made public - to ensure maximum fairness?

oh honey... you must be new here...

ImageImage

The only two time official winner of GTF's Powertop award
Deither
Knope's Ben Wyatt

Likes received: 32

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 8th December, 2017, 8:02 pm

Dua Lipa wrote:What an interesting innovation this cup thing is! Am I correct in thinking it will be run similarly to the House Cup in that deadlines for both judging and entries will be met on time and the judging will be done by an expert panel of at least three judges and will be made public - to ensure maximum fairness?

you're funny
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East

TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 359

Previous

Recently active