CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 3rd August, 2017, 3:25 am

HOUSE CUP 2017

Image


Challenge #6
Digital Art

Last years thread
2015 Thread


What you need to do:
You must create a piece of art, digitally, that relates to either:
- Humour - Anything that you think is funny
- LGBT+ - Let's see your gayest stuff


What the Judges are looking for:
We are looking for a piece of art, whether it be made on Microsoft Paint or Digital Art, that relates to your theme. Whilst we will be judging skill, we will also award points for the idea and originality - we won't necessarily just give points to who has the best skillz. We want to see thought, and clear relation to the theme!



The judges will score according to the below.

- Creativity and originality of idea
- Technical Ability
- Relation to theme
The deadline is next Wednesday: 10th August, 11:04 pm BST.

Standard rules apply
Twink enthusiast
User avatar
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 4016
Likes received: 648
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 3rd August, 2017, 3:25 am

Some Iconic Entries


Image

Image

Image
Twink enthusiast
User avatar
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 4016
Likes received: 648
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Pity » 3rd August, 2017, 3:31 am

I got this!

Image
Image
User avatar
Pity
hotty & disgraced member
 
First name: Marcus
Posts: 3073
Likes received: 485
Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Apex, NC
Country: United States (us)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Abdeltyf » 3rd August, 2017, 7:38 am

Are we allowed to include dildos in our pieces of art? :keke:
Image

:keke:
User avatar
Abdeltyf
Formerly "Winpartium"
 
First name: Abdeltyf
Posts: 154
Likes received: 25
Joined: 3rd July, 2017, 3:31 pm
Location: Not in the desert
Country: Tunisia (tn)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 3rd August, 2017, 7:46 am

Winpartium wrote:Are we allowed to include dildos in our pieces of art? :keke:

I spend my precious time putting links to previous years stuff and y'all don't even bother looking. :argh:

Hedgie wrote:SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TEAM I'M ON BUT THAT WONT STOP ME FROM POSYING MY GAY HARRY POTTER DILDO WAND FANTASY WONDERLAND!

Image
Twink enthusiast
User avatar
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 4016
Likes received: 648
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby beastie1 » 3rd August, 2017, 6:08 pm

Here's my submission for the competition. Team Lion King for the win!

Image

Image
User avatar
beastie1
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Likes received: 11
Joined: 30th July, 2017, 5:55 pm
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Hedgie » 3rd August, 2017, 7:35 pm

Ethán wrote:
Winpartium wrote:Are we allowed to include dildos in our pieces of art? :keke:

I spend my precious time putting links to previous years stuff and y'all don't even bother looking. :argh:

Hedgie wrote:SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TEAM I'M ON BUT THAT WONT STOP ME FROM POSYING MY GAY HARRY POTTER DILDO WAND FANTASY WONDERLAND!

Image

ICONIC
User avatar
Hedgie
(exploding) fruit
 
Posts: 849
Likes received: 7
Joined: 30th May, 2015, 3:18 am
Country: United States (us)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby boiii » 6th August, 2017, 7:34 am

Image

I think that it's clear that with this creation:

THE

PENISAUR

I am going for the win.


By combining both themes I created a funny LGBT digital masterpiece.



The Penisaur is a creation of the mind, that also lives there. During the time we discovered that we were gay, or before and even after, he spread a certain fear. He left us feeling confused, lost, asif we didn't know what it was or what it was supposed to be. In many ways we still don't. Even a few nights ago I was again attacked by Penisaur. Out of nowhere he popped up and filled my head with: thoughts of the future, thoughts of relationships and sadness and insecurity. within seconds I was strangled by his twisted tail, that's how it felt at least.
There is a Penisaur in all of us, deep inside us. Lately, thanks to advice from a good friend, I managed to keep him out of my brain. For now he won't spread his toxic thoughts in there.
Also he stinks like smegma and sweats cum.
Image Image

ImageImage

Winner of the best friendship award together with Kaspar ^.^ and also that other one we don't talk about.
User avatar
boiii
oh shit waddup
 
First name: Kamiel
Posts: 1160
Likes received: 194
Joined: 27th November, 2016, 10:48 am
Country: Belgium (be)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Kaspar » 6th August, 2017, 7:40 am

boiii wrote:
Image

I think that it's clear that with this creation:

THE

PENISAUR

I am going for the win.


By combining both themes I created a funny LGBT digital masterpiece.



The Penisaur is a creation of the mind, that also lives there. During the time we discovered that we were gay, or before and even after, he spread a certain fear. He left us feeling confused, lost, asif we didn't know what it was or what it was supposed to be. In many ways we still don't. Even a few nights ago I was again attacked by Penisaur. Out of nowhere he popped up and filled my head with: thoughts of the future, thoughts of relationships and sadness and insecurity. within seconds I was strangled by his twisted tail, that's how it felt at least.
There is a Penisaur in all of us, deep inside us. Lately, thanks to advice from a good friend, I managed to keep him out of my brain. For now he won't spread his toxic thoughts in there.
Also he stinks like smegma and sweats cum.



:err:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!



ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast
 
First name: Kacper
Posts: 1427
Likes received: 341
Joined: 18th January, 2017, 5:50 pm
Location: Northern Poland, almost by the sea ey
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Gavin » 6th August, 2017, 7:46 am

boiii wrote:
Image

I think that it's clear that with this creation:

THE

PENISAUR

I am going for the win.


By combining both themes I created a funny LGBT digital masterpiece.



The Penisaur is a creation of the mind, that also lives there. During the time we discovered that we were gay, or before and even after, he spread a certain fear. He left us feeling confused, lost, asif we didn't know what it was or what it was supposed to be. In many ways we still don't. Even a few nights ago I was again attacked by Penisaur. Out of nowhere he popped up and filled my head with: thoughts of the future, thoughts of relationships and sadness and insecurity. within seconds I was strangled by his twisted tail, that's how it felt at least.
There is a Penisaur in all of us, deep inside us. Lately, thanks to advice from a good friend, I managed to keep him out of my brain. For now he won't spread his toxic thoughts in there.
Also he stinks like smegma and sweats cum.



just

wow
*Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do, Yea they were all yellow*
User avatar
Gavin
Member
 
First name: Gavin
Posts: 61
Likes received: 29
Joined: 10th May, 2017, 2:00 am
Location: Limburg (south)
Country: Netherlands (nl)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 6th August, 2017, 7:46 am

boiii wrote:
By combining both themes I created a funny LGBT digital masterpiece.


Image
Twink enthusiast
User avatar
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 4016
Likes received: 648
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Kaspar » 6th August, 2017, 7:49 am

Btw I love how you didn't even save the file and instead just screenshoted the thing :rofl2:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!



ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast
 
First name: Kacper
Posts: 1427
Likes received: 341
Joined: 18th January, 2017, 5:50 pm
Location: Northern Poland, almost by the sea ey
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Unseasoned Chicken » 6th August, 2017, 7:57 am

Image

Image
Twink enthusiast
User avatar
Unseasoned Chicken
Is shaking
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 4016
Likes received: 648
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Kaspar » 6th August, 2017, 7:59 am

Ethán wrote:
Image

Image



!
This pretty much summarizes the 2017 House Cup
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!



ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast
 
First name: Kacper
Posts: 1427
Likes received: 341
Joined: 18th January, 2017, 5:50 pm
Location: Northern Poland, almost by the sea ey
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 6th August, 2017, 7:59 am

PITY FOR AMERICA

Image
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King



Image
User avatar
TheBrunswickian
Data Collector, Community Ambassador
 
First name: Jesse
Posts: 2853
Likes received: 344
Joined: 30th January, 2014, 11:49 pm
Location: Melbourne
Country: Australia (au)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Pity » 6th August, 2017, 12:43 pm

TheBrunswickian wrote:
PITY FOR AMERICA

Image


MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Image
User avatar
Pity
hotty & disgraced member
 
First name: Marcus
Posts: 3073
Likes received: 485
Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Apex, NC
Country: United States (us)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Ganymede » 7th August, 2017, 2:02 am

Image

I was doing some research, when, suddenly, a familiar face appeared:

http://imgur.com/a/8nn3n

I knew you were a talented man Kasp, but you totally blew my mind :naughty:
"Look on my works, ye mighty and despair".
Image
User avatar
Ganymede
Prince of Princes
 
First name: Gonzalo
Posts: 109
Likes received: 20
Joined: 3rd June, 2016, 11:26 pm
Country: Mexico (mx)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Pity » 7th August, 2017, 2:07 am

OMG
Image
User avatar
Pity
hotty & disgraced member
 
First name: Marcus
Posts: 3073
Likes received: 485
Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Apex, NC
Country: United States (us)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby Kaspar » 7th August, 2017, 4:00 am

Ganymede wrote:Image

I was doing some research, when, suddenly, a familiar face appeared:

http://imgur.com/a/8nn3n

I knew you were a talented man Kasp, but you totally blew my mind :naughty:


:blush: :blush: :blush:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!



ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast
 
First name: Kacper
Posts: 1427
Likes received: 341
Joined: 18th January, 2017, 5:50 pm
Location: Northern Poland, almost by the sea ey
Country: Poland (pl)

Re: CHALLENGE#6 Digital Art

Unread postby byter11 » 7th August, 2017, 11:39 am

Ganymede wrote:Image

I was doing some research, when, suddenly, a familiar face appeared:

http://imgur.com/a/8nn3n

I knew you were a talented man Kasp, but you totally blew my mind :naughty:


Fairly sure that top-right image is of Kamiel :eli: :monocle:
Image
User avatar
byter11
Member
 
Posts: 472
Likes received: 15
Joined: 11th August, 2011, 11:35 am
Location: Durham
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Next

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 15 guests