Peeing while hard?

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Peeing while hard?

Unread postby CheeseSlice » 1st June, 2018, 5:59 pm

This is a bit embarrassing but I really am afraid of talking to someone about it because it would just be more embarrassing. So, I guess I'll just say it. Sometimes I pee when I masturbate. Of course, it's whenever I'm about to reach climax and it feels like an orgasm. Just when I think I'm about to cum, a stream of piss comes out and I'm like what the fuck.

The thing that made me want to tell someone about it was that I was in health class and we were going over sex ed. She mentioned something about if you pee inside a girl (obviously when you're having an "orgasm", an example of anti-gay sex ed) then something is wrong with your penis and what closes it off from killing sperm. I really didn't want to ask a thirty-something woman as to why I sometimes pee when I beat my meat (sure you understand lol). But it does make me a bit worried if I have cancer or something.

Help..?
CheeseSlice

First name: Dan
Likes received: 12

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Re: Peeing while hard?

Unread postby Zephyrus » 1st June, 2018, 6:24 pm

Honestly, this may not be the best place to ask for medical advice. When it comes to medical advice, the Internet often instils more fear than it is good for. I would say that, if you're so concerned, you should see a doctor - it's better to be safe than to be sorry. As embarrassing as it might be, doctors deal with stuff like this - and worse - all the time, so you don't need to be embarrassed about talking to them about this kind of stuff. :keke:
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 82

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
0 / 14

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby Dua Lipa » 1st June, 2018, 7:01 pm

maybe pee before you masturbate???
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
Dua Lipa
Actually Heterosexual

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 832

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby CheeseSlice » 8th June, 2018, 2:47 pm

Dua Lipa wrote:maybe pee before you masturbate???

Wow so fuckin genius thank you so much
CheeseSlice

First name: Dan
Likes received: 12

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 8th June, 2018, 2:49 pm

CheeseSlice wrote:
Dua Lipa wrote:maybe pee before you masturbate???

Wow so fuckin genius thank you so much

This is the logical solution tbh
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Recently active