Are these signs that I'm a lesbian?

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

Are these signs that I'm a lesbian?

Unread postby celestialbeing_ » 9th September, 2017, 1:26 pm

Physically, I can find both females and males to be attractive, but when it pertains to my emotional desires for intimacy, it's always girls. Ever since I was in kindergarten---I'm in high school now-- there would be a different girl who I would become infatuated with every year. I daydream about being together with her, just the two of us in tranquility, nothing disturbing us except for my whimsical giggles when we look into each other's eyes.

Puberty struck and that's when I fantasized about caressing and fondling their most erotic places, their arms wrapped around my shoulder, as I move my hands up and down their waist or rubbing their chest. I can't hold her gaze for more than a second since my heart is thumping too hard to bear and my face rapidly becomes redder. I just can not imagine being with a guy even when I notice one who is really physically attractive, like a supermodel. Kissing a guy or going on a date with him--the idea just doesn't awaken any tender feelings of love and warm nor stimulate my sexual arousal the slightest bit. Only thinking about her could do that to me.
celestialbeing_

Likes received: 1

Re: Are these signs that I'm a lesbian?

Unread postby Pity » 9th September, 2017, 1:28 pm

Yeah, it does sound like you are a lesbian. It is not really difficult to recognize when people are physically attractive, regardless of gender. Do not let us try to label you though; just go with the flow. Good luck :)
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 491

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Kaspar » 9th September, 2017, 1:40 pm

:) The description made me smile - you could write fanfics or something :D

But on topic - yeah, it definitely looks like you're a lesbian. The fact that you can notice some people are attractive, doesn't necessarily determine your sexuality :)
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 365

Team: The Far East

Unread postby Adyuto » 9th September, 2017, 3:03 pm

Based off of what you said, it appears that you may be a lesbian. A lot of people can identify attractive people of both sexes, that doesn't really determine your sexuality.
Adyuto

Likes received: 9

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Tim. » 9th September, 2017, 4:24 pm

Hey there welcome to the forum! We don't have many lesbians here currently but they are always welcome!

I can relate to some of the things you describe (just with guys not girls) so I'd confidently say you're likely a lesbian. Don't know if that's the answer you want to hear or not, but we are here to support you if it's not, come to us with any questions and we'll help you out.

Tim.
The Southern Moderator

First name: Tim
Likes received: 143

Unread postby Turn » 12th September, 2017, 10:07 pm

are you a girl ? :idea: :monocle:
Image/Image
Turn
Faceless Cougar

Likes received: 2

Recently active