How do I test if a friend is gay and likes me?

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

How do I test if a friend is gay and likes me?

Unread postby darren02 » 2nd September, 2017, 8:41 pm

I have a friend who is pretty hot and I kind of like him as well. But I'm not sure that he's gay or is just being friendly.

He usually does things like slaps my ass or touch me friendly but the other day when I was going to another class he grabbed my dick. Softly, like kinda just put his finger around my dick and balls for a brief second. I was talking to another friend at the time and pretended I didn't notice.

You guys think he was just being friendly or he wants something more?

Honestly, we're not even in the same class for any subjects, we just talk and be friendly with each other when we meet in the hallways. He's quite popular and I'm not but he seems to want to be friends with me?

Is there any way I can test if he is gay and likes me without making it obvious I'm closeted too?
darren02
New Member
 
First name: Darren
Posts: 5
Likes received: 1
Joined: 2nd September, 2017, 8:28 pm
Country: Australia (au)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: How do I test if a friend is gay and likes me?

Unread postby MCarr » 2nd September, 2017, 9:41 pm

I'd advise you to check this post, it's pretty well made and I think it could help. :)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47534#p1706262
"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole"

Image
User avatar
MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar
 
First name: Miguel
Posts: 518
Likes received: 160
Joined: 22nd April, 2017, 6:53 am
Country: Portugal (pt)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: How do I test if a friend is gay and likes me?

Unread postby Kaspar » 2nd September, 2017, 10:03 pm

Yeah, check that thread that Miguel linked above ^

But other than that - I'm, personally, doubt he is gay. Straight people have a nasty habit of doing random stuff that for us, homos, would definitely look like flirting/sexual activity etc. They often jokingly do stuff like for example - touch each other's butts or be very touchy at times. They do so, because for them it has no real meaning. Now, look at you for example. As a closeted young homosexual, do you go around grabbing people's asses or hugging them?
Of course not (or at least I hope so :rofl2: )
Doing so usually suggests you are not gay actually!
But anyway, this is not a definite judgement of course, check the linked guide, look for signs! Wishing you best luck :heart:
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017



ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast
 
First name: Kacper
Posts: 2601
Likes received: 694
Joined: 18th January, 2017, 5:50 pm
Location: Northern Poland almost by the sea ey
Country: Poland (pl)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
14 / 28

Re: How do I test if a friend is gay and likes me?

Unread postby darren02 » 2nd September, 2017, 10:59 pm

Kaspar wrote:Yeah, check that thread that Miguel linked above ^

But other than that - I'm, personally, doubt he is gay. Straight people have a nasty habit of doing random stuff that for us, homos, would definitely look like flirting/sexual activity etc. They often jokingly do stuff like for example - touch each other's butts or be very touchy at times. They do so, because for them it has no real meaning. Now, look at you for example. As a closeted young homosexual, do you go around grabbing people's asses or hugging them?
Of course not (or at least I hope so :rofl2: )
Doing so usually suggests you are not gay actually!
But anyway, this is not a definite judgement of course, check the linked guide, look for signs! Wishing you best luck :heart:


But do they really go around touching each other's dicks?
Ass slapping and being touchy is pretty normal I know but dick grabbing?
darren02
New Member
 
First name: Darren
Posts: 5
Likes received: 1
Joined: 2nd September, 2017, 8:28 pm
Country: Australia (au)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: How do I test if a friend is gay and likes me?

Unread postby Kaspar » 3rd September, 2017, 4:35 am

darren02 wrote:
Kaspar wrote:Yeah, check that thread that Miguel linked above ^

But other than that - I'm, personally, doubt he is gay. Straight people have a nasty habit of doing random stuff that for us, homos, would definitely look like flirting/sexual activity etc. They often jokingly do stuff like for example - touch each other's butts or be very touchy at times. They do so, because for them it has no real meaning. Now, look at you for example. As a closeted young homosexual, do you go around grabbing people's asses or hugging them?
Of course not (or at least I hope so :rofl2: )
Doing so usually suggests you are not gay actually!
But anyway, this is not a definite judgement of course, check the linked guide, look for signs! Wishing you best luck :heart:


But do they really go around touching each other's dicks?
Ass slapping and being touchy is pretty normal I know but dick grabbing?


Well as I said, think about it that way - as a closeted gay guy, would you grab people's dicks is you liked them?
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017



ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast
 
First name: Kacper
Posts: 2601
Likes received: 694
Joined: 18th January, 2017, 5:50 pm
Location: Northern Poland almost by the sea ey
Country: Poland (pl)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
14 / 28

Re: How do I test if a friend is gay and likes me?

Unread postby Tim. » 3rd September, 2017, 6:52 am

Image
Tim.
The Southern Ex-Moderator
 
Posts: 3438
Likes received: 201
Joined: 21st July, 2012, 10:01 pm

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Re: How do I test if a friend is gay and likes me?

Unread postby Dolly » 3rd September, 2017, 1:33 pm

Reciprocate and see what happens.
Image
User avatar
Dolly
hotty & country singer
 
Posts: 3700
Likes received: 845
Joined: 19th July, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Tennesee
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier IV
Progress to next tier:
12 / 28

Re: How do I test if a friend is gay and likes me?

Unread postby Dua Lipa » 3rd September, 2017, 7:48 pm

Honestly try what Pity said, you've got nothing to lose really, just gently cup his balls and look him deeply in the eyes. If he says "wtf faggot" just say "jokes" and you'll be fine.
Twink enthusiast

ImageImage

ImageImage
User avatar
Dua Lipa
Actually Heterosexual
 
First name: Ethan
Posts: 4196
Likes received: 824
Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Your Sister's Bedroom
Country: New Zealand (nz)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
11 / 14

Re: How do I test if a friend is gay and likes me?

Unread postby darren02 » 5th September, 2017, 6:35 am

Tim. wrote:Image

Haha, what's funny is my school crest is the unicorn.
darren02
New Member
 
First name: Darren
Posts: 5
Likes received: 1
Joined: 2nd September, 2017, 8:28 pm
Country: Australia (au)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: How do I test if a friend is gay and likes me?

Unread postby darren02 » 5th September, 2017, 6:41 am

Kaspar wrote:
darren02 wrote:
Kaspar wrote:Yeah, check that thread that Miguel linked above ^

But other than that - I'm, personally, doubt he is gay. Straight people have a nasty habit of doing random stuff that for us, homos, would definitely look like flirting/sexual activity etc. They often jokingly do stuff like for example - touch each other's butts or be very touchy at times. They do so, because for them it has no real meaning. Now, look at you for example. As a closeted young homosexual, do you go around grabbing people's asses or hugging them?
Of course not (or at least I hope so :rofl2: )
Doing so usually suggests you are not gay actually!
But anyway, this is not a definite judgement of course, check the linked guide, look for signs! Wishing you best luck :heart:


But do they really go around touching each other's dicks?
Ass slapping and being touchy is pretty normal I know but dick grabbing?


Well as I said, think about it that way - as a closeted gay guy, would you grab people's dicks is you liked them?


I guess not haha. The most straight guys would do as a bit of fun would be just ass slapping yeah?
darren02
New Member
 
First name: Darren
Posts: 5
Likes received: 1
Joined: 2nd September, 2017, 8:28 pm
Country: Australia (au)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: How do I test if a friend is gay and likes me?

Unread postby darren02 » 5th September, 2017, 6:43 am

Ethán wrote:Honestly try what Pity said, you've got nothing to lose really, just gently cup his balls and look him deeply in the eyes. If he says "wtf faggot" just say "jokes" and you'll be fine.


You reckon there's a way that's a little subtler? He's like one of the really popular kids and he's kinda friends with an enemy of mine. What if like he decided to tell everyone?
darren02
New Member
 
First name: Darren
Posts: 5
Likes received: 1
Joined: 2nd September, 2017, 8:28 pm
Country: Australia (au)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7


Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], fivetangent, Littlenorthernboy, Michael15, Proximic [Bot], Wayde and 85 guests