A Young and Confused Teen

This is the place to discuss and get advice about things like coming out and relationships. Everyone is expected to be courteous here.

A Young and Confused Teen

Unread postby UnknownWolfSpirits23 » 31st August, 2017, 5:41 pm

I'm pretty young and on the verge of 15...I've always noticed girls more than guys but it was just small crushes that eventually faded away. Recently I've met this girl in a Group Chat I'm in she's 15 and I've started to crush on her. Looks like I'm not the only one though because there is this other girl that I think likes her. She kids with her and they often act like they are in a relationship but it's always seemed in a playful way. However lately I've become scared that they may be sorta becoming serious and although I'll admit I'm a coward who doesn't act on my feelings I feel like this girl that I like is slipping away. She's religious but accepting of gays and everything however I'm not sure if she's even into girls or is just kidding around. I don't want to approach her about my feelings and be shot down because then our friendship would be awkward and strained. However with the numerous amounts of times they flirt I'm starting to feel that ache of jealousy. I can't feel some type of way about something that may not be there right?... But I do. Anybody got any helpful advice? Because she's one of the few people I feel I can be myself with and I don't want to shatter that.
UnknownWolfSpirits23

Re: A Young and Confused Teen

Unread postby Kaspar » 31st August, 2017, 5:51 pm

Straight people very often joke around or behave like as if they were gay. This is because of they don't feel like it is serious. The problem appears when us, the homos, notice it as signs :P What I'm trying to say here, is that she might very well just be kidding around, because as you said, it is always in a playful manner. I'm not sure how to help you with the feelings for her without many details. Does she notice you, do you speak just between you two, how do you interact? :P Give some more details and we might be able to work something out.
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 332

Unread postby Ethán » 31st August, 2017, 6:01 pm

Yeah straight people, especially straight girls have no problem showing each other affection as they are very comfortable with their sexuality, so I personally don't think they're a thing. Basically a good rule to follow as a homosexual is always assume they're straight until they tell you otherwise :P
Twink enthusiast
Ethán
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 637

Unread postby UnknownWolfSpirits23 » 31st August, 2017, 6:39 pm

Kaspar wrote:Straight people very often joke around or behave like as if they were gay. This is because of they don't feel like it is serious. The problem appears when us, the homos, notice it as signs :P What I'm trying to say here, is that she might very well just be kidding around, because as you said, it is always in a playful manner. I'm not sure how to help you with the feelings for her without many details. Does she notice you, do you speak just between you two, how do you interact? :P Give some more details and we might be able to work something out.

We both are late sleepers so we do often talk one on one but it's mostly in the GC never directly. We often argue playfully but sometimes have serious conversations with each other about different topics. She's also playfully flirty with me sometimes but at other times treats me like a kid. I think since she is older than me by a year she may see me as a younger friend and lectures me when I do things she thinks I'm gonna regret. The thing is I know she's kidding with me but I'm still affected by it which sucks. Our other GC friends have named us the arguing duo because if anyone is going back and forth it's most likely us.
UnknownWolfSpirits23

Unread postby Pity » 31st August, 2017, 9:31 pm

She seems straight to me. Sorry! I would not risk a friendship over feelings, so what you will do from here is entirely up to you. :( Good luck regardless.
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 476

Recently active